Wagner Bortolato Training - And The Under-rated Left Arm

fightertrainer

It's a long video of him. With left arm he behaves like Engin Terzi, very exciting to watch and explosive too. IMO he a bit underrated with his left. YOu can see at the end the pic of his match with Michael Todd where he injured MT left elbow. He's not overly built with muscle but his left is wicked

Wagner is awesome. I don't agree that he's underrated. The only people in the world ranked ahead of him are Pushkar, Cyplenkov, and Osmanli.

Edited by Eric Roussin

I loved those pull-downs where the machine was moving everywhere.... lol.

At one point I thought the machine's gonna topple over, LOL. IMO, His left has the same move I've seen in Rustam, great rotation in the hook and the press comes like a freight train. His right seems lacks of the rotation. Through out the video I 've never seen he did rotation training for the forearm.

Great video. That exercise where he pulls down quick and flicks his wrist, does that have a name. It looks kind of crazy especially when he is doing both arms

This dude most break a lot of machines at the gym. Crazy strength for his size.

The lift where he looked like he was doing some time of kneelnig, explosive internal rotation made my rotator cuff hurt just looking at it but that was some crazy strength!

Sick training vid, A lot of jerking, partial movements with very heavy weight but that's probably why he's at the top of his game and is so affective in the press and hook. Everyone else there must think he's crazy but I'm sure if they tried to pull with him they'd realize he knows what he's doing. Made me re think my own training methods.

Can't see the video because of music rights... Any idea how to see it?

This dude most break a lot of machines at the gym. Crazy strength for his size.

IMO he is a smaller (though not by much) version of Devon. I like to see his left vs Devon's or others

Try to search for : Wagner Bortolato Training in youtube

Try to search for : Wagner Bortolato Training in youtube

Thanks, but I don't get to the video above... I think it's a legal thing...

If I saw this guy in the gym I would think he was crazy.

Hahaha people used to give me same look. And I am no where close his crazy work out

Hahaha people used to give me same look. And I am no where close his crazy work out

Same here, I always hear snickering and get that look like, "what the hell is doing??". I just put the headphones on and go about my routine. It's actually gotten better since I joined a new gym right next to my job, maybe it's because it's a planet fitness and everyone there has no idea what there doing anyway so they just figure I'm new too, lol. I only really train with cables most of the time anyway and it's super cheap at 10 bucks a month but I wouldn't call it a real gym. I'd love to do that crazy stuff he's doing in the vid and see if the workers there tell me I'm not allowed.

Same here, I always hear snickering and get that look like, "what the hell is doing??". I just put the headphones on and go about my routine. It's actually gotten better since I joined a new gym right next to my job, maybe it's because it's a planet fitness and everyone there has no idea what there doing anyway so they just figure I'm new too, lol. I only really train with cables most of the time anyway and it's super cheap at 10 bucks a month but I wouldn't call it a real gym. I'd love to do that crazy stuff he's doing in the vid and see if the workers there tell me I'm not allowed.

I have belonged to 2 gyms that turned into planet fitness gyms. They used to come over and tell me not to deadlift because it made too much noise. I hate those gyms. They are only good for soccer moms and kids. Not insulting you in any way. If you only use the cables its good since its cheap. The one I first one I went to was a golds gym and when it became a planet fitness they slowly got rid of all the free weights. Body builder types stopped going and the customer demographic really changed. Every day we went, Something new was missing.