Ioan Cristian Puscasu

eduard23

Talked with Ioan.the reps are consecutive not in sets.

That is amazing. I realy dont know what to say.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eduard23

• Kashtan

• Cannon

• macaz

if i had money to buy vitamins and glucosamine and chondroitin i closed a year ago coc4.without money and with only $200 per month can hardly live.

You have achieved a level of grip strength achieved by very few. Congratulations!

I hope someone can sponsor you to get you the supplements needed to get even further.

Unbelievably Ioan! Can you give us a short documentary of your training? At first do you the attempst on the #4 or do you the reps with the 2.5 and so on...?

How many days off have you between the training and how many minutes for a time out have you between your MMS-reps-sets?

What do you think is the most effective form to close the #4?

Sorry for my many questions, but your CCS attempt on the #4 ist the best I have ever seen. Great!

Ioan, welcome to the gripboard. Best of strength and luck to you on your training and eventual #4 cert.

- Aaron

Best of luck and that is a STRONG CRUSH :rock Cert on the #4 :rock

Just talked with Ioan on the phone.he is almost ready to CCS set CoC no4 under official rules.His training routine is 100 MMS set reps. with 2,5/ 66 MMS reps with 3/ and 33 MMS reps with 3,5.

Coc 4 missed cert 1 year ago in USA Nevada at W.A.C.

Will be watching ya big guy, welcome to the board :mosher

Ioan, at the World Championship Armwrestling you become the third - congratulations!

write please, what your successes are now in force grip in grippers, Rolling Thunder, what are your workout.

Tell us about your plans. Do not plan to participate in any tournaments in the grip strength?

You have a big wrist and forearm :rock

This was one year ago and he did not record the attempt.he stopped training on the RT last year.

32 reps

Amazing to be sure! No matter the size of the rep, it's incredible to see that kind of control over such a heavy gripper.

Wow 32 reps with a 3.5! Id love to see how many reps he can do with the #3. .

I have great interest in going to follow any news about Puskasu! I tried all ways to communicate with thisremarkable athlete to ask him about his grip, I'm glad that it is possible to talk!

Edited by Kashtan

who wants to help me with glucosamine,chondroitin,vitamins and tribulus by one of each is welcomed.i dont have money for them.is hard to train with one meal a day.in romania are expensive.

If you ask the right persons, maybe you could get some good money for a #4 certification.

If you ask the right persons, maybe you could get some good money for a #4 certification.

Doesn't Richard Sorin have a standing $1000 award for a 4 cert?

Wow 32 reps with a 3.5! Id love to see how many reps he can do with the #3. .

I wonder if Paul Knight could replicate that. Paul, if you're reading this, give it a shot.