Tim Struse

EricMilfeld

I was finally able to watch the video and you absolutely dominated that thing in impression fashion Tim!! Congrats brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was he just trying to rep that MM6 at the end? Sick. Just watched it entirely. :bow

That was some beast of a crush...it looked like a MM6 double :huh::)

One of the biggest surprises I've ever got watching a grip video. I couldn't BELIEVE it when you went for a second rep Tim. And it looks like it was there.

In my opinion, this re-writes what is possible on the MM ladder.

Thanks guys. I can't explain why I went for the double, except that I was amped up and the set felt perfect on the second attempt. In the post above I've posted stills of the sets on first and second attempt to show how much difference a few milimeters can make on the set. The first attempt was a bad set and you can see my pinky doesn't get much wrap - the close was slow and labored. On the second attempt the gripper is set lower on the pinky and the close had much more power. I'm not really trying to make a point here, except to reiterate the importance of a good set and the narrow margin between a good and bad set!

No sweat for you Tim! :rock

Thanks guys. I can't explain why I went for the double, except that I was amped up and the set felt perfect on the second attempt. In the post above I've posted stills of the sets on first and second attempt to show how much difference a few milimeters can make on the set. The first attempt was a bad set and you can see my pinky doesn't get much wrap - the close was slow and labored. On the second attempt the gripper is set lower on the pinky and the close had much more power. I'm not really trying to make a point here, except to reiterate the importance of a good set and the narrow margin between a good and bad set!

Wow Tim, just Wow .... you are ready for the MM7 no doubt. I mean nothing by respect when I say I think you dramatized the first close to be nice .... You man handled the MM6 which no one has done and I belive we have a true back and forth ahead of us .... at this point I need to muster up and focus my efforts again because you are the real deal. Thanks for being a true sportsman and keeping the game alive. Kudos! and game on!

• Like 1

Wow Tim, just Wow .... you are ready for the MM7 no doubt. I mean nothing by respect when I say I think you dramatized the first close to be nice .... You man handled the MM6 which no one has done and I belive we have a true back and forth ahead of us .... at this point I need to muster up and focus my efforts again because you are the real deal. Thanks for being a true sportsman and keeping the game alive. Kudos! and game on!

Oh YES, Clash of the Titans :rock

Awesome, Paul - thank you, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm a little scared to see what you're capable of with someone pushing you!

The video was great, the strength was amazing, and the subsequent comments were very cool. Way to go Tim!

Awesome, Paul - thank you, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm a little scared to see what you're capable of with someone pushing you!

Congrats Tim! That was crazy awesome!

Concerning Paul's abilities? You nailed it when you mentioned someone pushing Paul.

It's been my experience from knowing Paul for a while now (long before he came to the GB) and

watching him be pushed (challenged) in other sports that he also went to the top that when he's

challenged he does things that AMAZE and DAZZLE!

I hope you and others keep progressing so we can see just what Paul IS capable of crushing!

SCARY!!!

Great closes Tim!!!! You are blowing this stuff up brother! Just amazing!!!!!

Just GREAT is al I say :rock !!!

Awesome!