Best Arm Wrestling Supplement?

G-Man

I was wondering what people consider the best arm wrestling supplement?

I have tried Creatine. While it gives you an increase in strength and gets you to look good for the beach, it leads to cramping. If the match goes more than 30-seconds, the lactic acid buildup gets too great and you are toast

A good supplement would have to help with strength, but perhaps even more importantly, help with endurance. Any suggestions?

Ever tried a preworkout supplement?

The newer ones in the concentrated forms are good. You can make your own to save money but the initial cost might be a little high. Here are some ingredients that the better formulas on the market use for you to research

Creatine - Monohydrate is the cheapest version, HCL is more expensive

Beta Alanine - a precursor amino to Carnosine supposed to improve endurance by stabilizing muscular pH

Citrulline Malate or l-citrulline - a precursor to Arginine supposed to increase blood flow and aerobic endurance

Stims

Caffeine

1 3 dimethylamylamine - (amino acid metabolite found naturally in geranium oil) this is the stuff in Jack3d and most of the new products out. A controversial ingredient as it is banned in Canada and most athletic organizations. Gives energy and a euphoric feeling.

If anyone is wondering why the new conc preworkout supplements give you such good workouts, it is because of this.

I love it, I hope it isn't found dangerous.

I didn't want to give any kind of detailed info on these ingredients because there is so much 'Broscience' on the web it will make your head spin. I am currently using Neurocore by Muscletech and really really like it. They don't give their ingredient list as a proprietary blend, actually listing per gram or mg what ingredient's dose is.

• Like 1

Beta Alanine - a precursor amino to Carnosine supposed to improve endurance by stabilizing muscular pH

I have tried Creatine mix products as a preworkout training before and they seemed to work.

Beta Alanine will be new for me - I am thinking of stacking this with NO2 for my next tournament. My between set endurance has never been better than it is now, but within set is where I have always struggled. I would love to be able to go a minute or longer without getting too much lactic acid buildup and having to stop.

you might want to try the Citrulline Malate instead of your usual No2 or Arginine mix. Studies are showing that from the time the Arginine is digested until it reaches the blood stream something like 70% percent of it is lost. Thats why all of the supps out today use precursors that turn into their designated amino acid after digestion.

I'd have to say Animal Flex, by Universal Nutrition. It's a joint supplement that really reduces the healing time from strenuous workouts such as arm wrestling. After a practice session it would take me about 4-5 days to recover, now I'm down to about 2-3 days before I can go heavy again.

Another great supp is Super Cissus RX. It's similar in being a joint supplement but is more for reducing swelling and pain but once you come off of it your back to how you were before you went on it but it's still a great supp to help in training. Animal Flex actually helps heal faster with joints and tendons. Taking both would be a great stack.

It's funny cause I've ordered animal flex on monday...

A bulgarian armwrestler told me about this supplement and said it works great, so I thougt I'll give it a try.

really excited if I really feel noticeable difference while taking it!

• 1 month later...

Ever tried a preworkout supplement?

The newer ones in the concentrated forms are good. You can make your own to save money but the initial cost might be a little high. Here are some ingredients that the better formulas on the market use for you to research

Creatine - Monohydrate is the cheapest version, HCL is more expensive

Citrulline Malate or l-citrulline - a precursor to Arginine supposed to increase blood flow and aerobic endurance

Stims

Caffeine

1 3 dimethylamylamine - (amino acid metabolite found naturally in geranium oil) this is the stuff in Jack3d and most of the new products out. A controversial ingredient as it is banned in Canada and most athletic organizations. Gives energy and a euphoric feeling.

If anyone is wondering why the new conc preworkout supplements give you such good workouts, it is because of this.

I love it, I hope it isn't found dangerous.

I didn't want to give any kind of detailed info on these ingredients because there is so much 'Broscience' on the web it will make your head spin. I am currently using Neurocore by Muscletech and really really like it. They don't give their ingredient list as a proprietary blend, actually listing per gram or mg what ingredient's dose is.

+1

GAKIC, or GAKIX, or G-Kick.

D-aspartic acid, pure (DAA) or sodium form, or better calcium chelate form. (3 or 6 g)

Arachidonic acid (ARA) (1 g)

Octacosanol (20 mg)

Extract green tomatos (GTE) (6-10 mcg)