2012 Us Grip Nationals - June 9

andurniat

vogt who? is he qualified?

Question: Will Silver Bullet be contested at Naitonals..?

I don't see any mention of it in this thread, but @Ironmind on Twitter was steering Vogt towards Nationals for a chance to threaten the record. It mentioned "Durniat's upcoming comp" and this seems like the next comp hosted so I was confused.

He must be talking about Jonathan Vogt. He is certified on the COC #3.5. I don't think he has qualified for nationals but I'm sure he could easily by signing up for the MM1 and destroying it.

vogt who? is he qualified?

Question: Will Silver Bullet be contested at Naitonals..?

I don't see any mention of it in this thread, but @Ironmind on Twitter was steering Vogt towards Nationals for a chance to threaten the record. It mentioned "Durniat's upcoming comp" and this seems like the next comp hosted so I was confused.

He must be talking about Jonathan Vogt. He is certified on the COC #3.5. I don't think he has qualified for nationals but I'm sure he could easily by signing up for the MM1 and destroying it.

I think all anyone has to do to qualify for nationals is provide video of themselves performing the listed required feats.

I am in as a sponsor too.

Hey, is there an establish world record for IronMind Axle for the women?

Jedd

Andrew- Did I ever remember to give you sponsorship money?

Yes you did. I get your name on the list. Thank you.

Jedd

Diesel Crew added.

Unknown to me on Women's Axle WR

Sponsor's:

Slater's Hardware

Ironmind

Grip 4orce

Silverback Strength Equipment

Hubgeezer

Todd Coenen

Mike Mahler Strength

EliteFTS

Chris Rice

Stronger Grip

FarmStrength

Gillingham High Performance

Bob Lipinski

Diesel Crew

I emailed Randall and he said there is not one currently, so it looks like there will be an opportunity to have one established at your contest bro.

Jedd

• Like 1

I thought the finss had a comp with axle and women. could be wrong.

• Like 1

I thought the finss had a comp with axle and women. could be wrong.

^ factual, Juha Harju has posted up numbers for women's class on David's site and I believe David has a list with some women's scores. Wasn't there a comp in 2010 or early 11 on the east coast that had some women pull? I have had a few, I can pull Kathi's numbers as she was the best of them here in MN.

at the capitol grip cup we pulled for reps not max. also, not a regulation axle.

hit 213 lbs body weight this morning, I should be down to 93 kg for the contest. Target goals is 190 G/250 P/ 460 A , very excited to see if I can pull it together

hit 213 lbs body weight this morning, I should be down to 93 kg for the contest. Target goals is 190 G/250 P/ 460 A , very excited to see if I can pull it together

Dam! Can't wait to see that. I'm going to look crazy weak at this comp. Looking forward to giving it my all though.

Dam! Can't wait to see that. I'm going to look crazy weak at this comp. Looking forward to giving it my all though.

You and me both!

Jedd

Some might think, that after you have done world, your wind is gone for the day, but not this time as when we moved to the Apollon´s Axle deadlift Jaana dusted the old record of 106 kg and wrote the new one with the numbers 107.5 kg!!!

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Articles/2012/Jan/Jaana_Tanner_Breaks_Womenxs_World_Record_on_the_Rolling_Thunder.html

Sponsor's:

Slater's Hardware

Ironmind

Grip 4orce

Silverback Strength Equipment

Hubgeezer

Todd Coenen

Mike Mahler Strength

EliteFTS

Chris Rice

Stronger Grip

FarmStrength

Gillingham High Performance

Bob Lipinski

Diesel Crew

Sorinex Exercise Equipment

Here is the T-shirt Logo:

grip

Edited by ADurniat

Damn that logo rules. If you qualified for Nats and can't go, can you still buy a shirt?

WHAT???

I thought you were going to be there cannon???

Damn that logo rules. If you qualified for Nats and can't go, can you still buy a shirt?

I plan to have extra shirts available and can get more made as we need.

WHAT???

Matt's better half is leaving the USA on a trip, so he will be pulling Dad and Mom duties for the weekend.

WHAT???

Matt's better half is leaving the USA on a trip, so he will be pulling Dad and Mom duties for the weekend.

It's true. And it's not just for the weekend. 10 straight days exactly straddling Nationals. Wife is going to Holland. Our back-up childcare is her mom.........who is also going on the trip to Holland!

I'm actually excited for the time home with them, but it does mean I can't go.

Jedd

Some might think, that after you have done world, your wind is gone for the day, but not this time as when we moved to the Apollon´s Axle deadlift Jaana dusted the old record of 106 kg and wrote the new one with the numbers 107.5 kg!!!

http://www.ironmind....ng_Thunder.html

Yes, I saw that on their site, but I guess Randall doesn't recognize it as a world record, judging by the email he sent me.

It looks like that is the heaviest mark posted by a woman at this point though.

I also asked David and he said the records list he has is not an actual IM axle.

I live right up the road so if you need any equipment (I have a ton just ask Chuck on here) or help let me know. Shoot me a PM. i would be glad to help out.

So who all is in anyway! I tweaked my back and I'll have to see about the frame hold but hey - I'm coming!

So who all is in anyway! I tweaked my back and I'll have to see about the frame hold but hey - I'm coming!

Even though you tweaked your back, I'm sure you will still kick some butt. Really excited for this. I just have to mail out the entry form tomorrow. I'm last minute again. Story of my life. :grin:

Entry's in hand:

Brent Barbe

Mary Ann MacKeague

Kody Burns

Austin Acree

Brandon Gerber

Andrew Durniat

Verbals:

Jedd Johnson

Adam Glass

Ryan Pitts

Cesar