World's Strongest Hands Leg 3 - 10/8/11 - Wyalusing Pennsylvania

Jedd Johnson

Leg 3 of WSH will take place in many locations, including Wyalusing, PA (Bradford County, Northeast PA)

Events:

Vulcan Gripper, 20-mm Set

Two Hands Pinch, Euro-device

Stub Lift, Grip Topz

Hub Lift, Grip Topz

Start time: Most likely 11 AM.

There are lots of PA guys I would love to see here for the last leg that have no come out yet, as well as many others who have competed here in the past. The price to compete is just $15. It would be great to have you all here.

Please post if you are thinking of coming or have a question.

Planned Lifters:

Jedd Johnson

Mike Rinderle

Melissa Rinderle

Eric Lloyd

Daniel Reinard

Jedd

Plane ticket already paid for and will be rollin' via Limo de Rindo.

Still want to do a blob plus weight event or something? I'm down for whatever.

Sure, as long as there is reasonable time. I don't think we will factor a score, but we will keep track / shoot video, etc. It will be very fun.

Get ready to get your big block weight power on!

What do you guys do for post contest eats? Shall I bring food or do we go out? I'm really a fat kid on the inside, always thinking about food.

Can't wait to stack weight on a blob!

What do you guys do for post contest eats? Shall I bring food or do we go out? I'm really a fat kid on the inside, always thinking about food.

Can't wait to stack weight on a blob!

I usually have cold cut subs, salads, green bean casaroul, etc. Rindo usually books the second I take my last attempt. I think I have his arm bent back to stay for a while or even over night. You are welcome to stay too of course. What time is your flight back home?

• 3 weeks later...

We'll have time to stick around as long as Huckleberry Finn has the Ferry to Jedd's mountain up and running.

All the roads and bridges are fixed, right?

There has been a dramatic improvement on the roads. You should be good to go brother.

Jedd

Did some Fatman work yesterday. It was awesome.

Then I trained with Blobs.

Get it?

Bob Sundin and I will be there.

• Like 1

Had a huge blast at Jedd's for leg 3. As expected the energy level was high and there were a great bunch of guys there to compete with. The whole bunch were all very sportsmanlike and kind. It was an absolute pleasure meeting back up with Jedd and Mike, and meeting people for the first time like Eaton, Sundin, Jim, Shaun, and Eric. Thanks Jedd for such a great job hosting the series and thanks Mike and Melissa for room, ride and laughs.

Daniel, it was great seeing you again as well. Thanks for making the trip out and congrats on the outstanding all-around performance.

I just up a write-up along with all of the videos from the contest lifts on my site: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2011-leg-3-2

I also have a lot of videos of the post-contest feating that I am saving until later in the week, so stay tuned.

Great job to all,

Jedd