Nick Zinna And Coc

bicio

POWERFUL :ph34r:

As the videographer, I can't stress enough how laid back this was for him. He closed umpteen grippers prior to this, messed with some inch trainers and the blob, apparently did his RT workout the night before or two nights before, and as you can see he's sitting on the couch.

Yeah, it was both awesome and humbling for me to witness his gripper domination. I would like to see what he could do fresh and psyched up.

nice, he dominated that gripper.

I was there and that was just insane how he grabbed any gripper and then closed it no problem. Not only that, he did this stict hammer curl with the inch trainer that was loaded around 90lbs.

• 8 months later...

I just saw this video of Nick CCSing the 3.5 so I did a forum search and found this thread. I'd never heard of him before the way he killed that 3.5, I have to inquire. Is Nick still training grippers? Anyone know his story?

Nick is an armwrestler, although I don't know if he's competed in the past year. I've heard rumors that he's closed the #4. Jad or Scott Harris would know more about that.

he set that thing kinda like i set a #1. that is ridiculous. did he just close the ghp 9??.

I imagine you saw by now but the GHP9 closer turned out to be Nathan Holle. Another sick close.

But the way Nick kills the 3.5 in this video just amazes me. I don't recall seeing any other video of such a heavy gripper dominated quite like that. It looked easy for him.