Worlds Strongest Hands Grip Contest

Jedd Johnson

Leg 1 of the World's Strongest Hands will be held in multiple locations in the US.

I am holding them in Bradford County, PA.

If you'd like information and specifics, check out the announcement on my site: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2011

Great opportunity to get your feet wet in a competition.

Don't worry about lack of experience. I will coach you through the entire thing.

I know for sure that Mike Rinderle and Kevin Greto will be competing. Who else is in?

Events are listed here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2011

Thanks,

Jedd

Leg 1 of the World's Strongest Hands will be held in multiple locations in the US.

I am holding them in Bradford County, PA.

If you'd like information and specifics, check out the announcement on my site: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2011

Great opportunity to get your feet wet in a competition.

Don't worry about lack of experience. I will coach you through the entire thing.

I know for sure that Mike Rinderle and Kevin Greto will be competing. Who else is in?

Events are listed here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2011

Thanks,

Jedd

Jedd, I'll be in Minneapolis for Leg One but may be up your way for one or more of the last two legs, depending on Eaton (may fly in to Syracuse). I was hoping he'd compete in all three legs, but haven't heard from him lately.

Dude, it would be great to have you hear, Bob. I was actually hoping to catch up with you at Nationals too. It'd be good seeing you.

I don't know what's up with John. I figured he'd want to get his daughter(s) involved too, but I never hear from him anymore. He said one time (months and months ago) that he might try to get Richard and the others that he trains with from time to time involved in WSH, but since then, I haven't heard a word, so your guess is as good as mine.

By the way, Syracuse is between 3 and 4 hours away depending on how fast you drive.

Jedd

I believe John and Rich are planning on coming down for leg 2 and 3. As you know, I'll be there for all 3 legs. How about Rick?

I'm strongly considering doing this venue in October. Trying to work out logistics, would there be a location I could fly in at where I could catch a ride up to Jedd's and back for the comp?

I'm strongly considering doing this venue in October. Trying to work out logistics, would there be a location I could fly in at where I could catch a ride up to Jedd's and back for the comp?

Baltimore ya freak. You can crash at my place Friday. 4.5 hour drive up early Sat morning. You win. 4.5 hour drive back.

I believe John and Rich are planning on coming down for leg 2 and 3. As you know, I'll be there for all 3 legs. How about Rick?

John and Rich who?

Rick's boy, unfortunately, is Pee Wee football age and knocking people all over so Rick will be doing the football dad thing.

Daniel,

There are two airports about the same distance from my place - 1.25 to 1.5 hrs away - Binghampton NY and Wilkes Barre/Scranton/Avoca.

If going with Rinderle doesn't work out, I might be able to come get you.

Jedd

Mike, thanks for the offer! I'll price some tickets tonight.

Jedd, thanks bro. I'll let you know what I can do.

I was thinking of doing this venue montha ago and after having a great time at Nats I think it'll be a blast to compete with you guys again.

Jedd, are you adding on events after the WSH comp as like a National qualifier? I know some venues are adding events but I don't think my Tuscon venue is.

I'd love to. How about Blob Plus Weight?

I'd love to. How about Blob Plus Weight?

Why yes, I'd love to get smoked by you at that. Sounds fun, and different too. I guess I better start adding weight to mine. Never tried it before.

How about horseshoe bending? :whistel :whistel

:laugh:laugh Naw, I still have a bunch of unfinished shoes on the workbench at the moment because the DC1 hasn't gone down yet. Let's stick to Blobs unless for some reason my thumbs fall off. :D:laugh

Mike, a round trip ticket to Baltimore isn't much more than one to Phoenix right now. Looks like I'll come visit you guys in October. I only have one request, can you take me to a Penguins game?

:laugh:laugh Naw, I still have a bunch of unfinished shoes on the workbench at the moment because the DC1 hasn't gone down yet. Let's stick to Blobs unless for some reason my thumbs fall off. :D:laugh

Mike, a round trip ticket to Baltimore isn't much more than one to Phoenix right now. Looks like I'll come visit you guys in October. I only have one request, can you take me to a Penguins game?

Only if you want to see me get into a fight. :) Cindy Crosby :flame :flame

Only if you want to see me get into a fight. :) Cindy Crosby :flame :flame

:laugh

Actually looked at my unfinished shoes and there is only 3-4, the others are failed hearts. Today 2 hits to kill a UL1 in singles. DC1 will go down bro.

Seriously, I'll send you a PM Mike. I think it'll be great to come out that way in October. You can show me how to bend big boy shoes.

Edited by daniel reinard

Dude, it would be great to have you hear, Bob. I was actually hoping to catch up with you at Nationals too. It'd be good seeing you.

I don't know what's up with John. I figured he'd want to get his daughter(s) involved too, but I never hear from him anymore. He said one time (months and months ago) that he might try to get Richard and the others that he trains with from time to time involved in WSH, but since then, I haven't heard a word, so your guess is as good as mine.

By the way, Syracuse is between 3 and 4 hours away depending on how fast you drive.

Jedd

It'd be good to see you as well Jedd.

Baltimore ya freak. You can crash at my place Friday. 4.5 hour drive up early Sat morning. You win. 4.5 hour drive back.

Hey Mike, my wife has relatives in Baltimore and I'm thinking of going to Jedd's for the 2nd and maybe the 3rd leg. Could I catch a ride w/ you guys in case the relatives don't feel like driving 4.5 hrs./watching?

This is going to be awesome.

Jedd

Hey Mike, my wife has relatives in Baltimore and I'm thinking of going to Jedd's for the 2nd and maybe the 3rd leg. Could I catch a ride w/ you guys in case the relatives don't feel like driving 4.5 hrs./watching?

Sure Bob! It will be you, Melissa, and me for leg two. Add in Daniel for leg 1

Jedd

Sure Bob! It will be you, Melissa, and me for leg two. Add in Daniel for leg 1

I'll see if I can get my wife to enter leg 2 & 3 as well (not likely), that would be cool! She really likes the GTz and gave them (and David) high praise for the innovation.

Sorry, meant Daniel for leg 3. Chuck may be coming up as well. The more the merrier! Melissa probably won't be competing as she has reinjured her back. She may or may not come up. This is going to be a blast!

Sorry to hear about Melissa. I hope it's better soon for her.

I think we're going to neen one of those 15 passenger vans to trek on over to Jedds. I'll try to book a flight this weekend!