Chez vs The MM8: Whatever it takes

Chez

Time to update the log:

Friday 9/8/17

Deadlifts

335 lbs = 3x

385 lbs = 3x

430 lbs = 2x. 3rd rep got up right to below the knee but I just didn't have the energy to finish Argh! This is why I moved deadlifts to the weekend because I don't have the energy after work. I did them today because I have a training session planned tomorrow. Oh well, I'll bounce back next time. 

Row Machine

Setting 16 - 10x

Setting 17 - 10x

Setting 18 (machine only goes to 20) - 10x 

1 Arm Machine Preacher Curls

Setting 5 - 3 sets of 8x each arm. 

Saturday 9/9/17

Went to NYC to train pinch with Anton and Anthony. Weather was perfect today. Nice and cool. So much better than last time when it was crazy hot and I almost died from heat exhaustion. I have always been more a fall/spring guy. 

Standing Overhead Barbell Press

45 lb Bar - 20x

110 lbs - 5x

130 lbs - 4x

155 lbs - 3x

165 lbs - 2x

175 lbs - 1x

165 lbs - 3 sets of 3x

145 lbs - 2 sets of 5x

2 Hand Pinch Flask

180 lbs - 3 singles. These felt easy. I held them at the top and put them down slow. We weighed it and it came out to 183 lbs and change

160 lbs - 3 doubles

140 lbs - 3 triples

120 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

120 lbs - 3 singles with 10 second holds

Sorinex 4 Inch Pinch Block

41 lbs - 5x each hand

46 lbs - 3x each hand

55 lbs - 1x each hand

61 lbs - 1x each hand

65 lbs - 1x Left hand. Got it a couple inches off the floor right. 

69 llbs - 1x left hand

71 lbs+ - Gave it a go lefty and my thumb ripped open. Here is the pic after washing out the blood:

21463235_10101506891783777_2626548596309127706_n.jpg

I was just testing with the 4 inch block today to figure out what weight to use next time. found my limit :). Good times. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Going to write it in the log now to keep myself motivated:

I have decided to do Gripmas this year. I have never been and always wanted to. I know Chris won't be holding it much longer. I have 3 months to train. Here are the events and my thoughts:

1) Ivanko Super Gripper - Never really used it but its crush and that is my specialty. The funny thing is that my set has always been my weak point and there is no setting with this gripper so it even plays more to my strength.

2) Euro 2 Hand Pinch - I was making great progress on this back in 2015 before my training got derailed with work, stress and injuries. I think I might have a chance to get back to/surpass my contest PR of 211 lbs at the 2015 grip nationals since that was on the unseasoned plates and I know the Euro at gripmas will be super seasoned. 

3) Medley - Medleys are fun but I have never been particularly good at them. I'm not great with speed events. I get anxious with the clock running around and make stupid mistakes. Going to work hard to change that for nationals next year. This experience will help.  

4) Supported double sledge to head for reps - Been neglecting my wrist work lately so I really need to work hard these next couples months on this. Going to do sledge overhead every week until the comp. 

Either way this contest will be a great way to keep motivated and keep my training intensity up as I prepare for nationals next year. Now its time to put in the work!

• Like 2

Today's Training:

Decline Bench Press

225 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

Lying Hamstring Curls

110 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Right Hand MMS Grippers (Bunch of light squats and leg extensions between working sets)

198 lb Grand Elite - missed by a very small margin. Same as last time. I may need to take another high warm up before this gripper to make sure my CNS is primed.

194 lb Super Elite - 5 singles and missed the 6th by a small margin. 

182 lb RB (Forgot the model number) - 1 single. Was suppose to be a double but I got a bad set

180 lb COC #3.5 - 1 double

176 lb MM3 - 1 double

174 lb RB 280 - 1 double

174 lb RB 280 - 3 triples

160 lb MM1 - 2 sets of 5x

160 lb MM1 - 4x. Hand was fried so I couldn't get the 5th. 

Right Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring Setting 6-6 - 1 negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring Setting 6-7 - 1 negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring Setting 7-7 - 3 negatives with 5 second holds

Calve Raises on Leg Press Machine

320 lbs - 4 sets of 25x. Calves are definitely getting better. Stronger and looking bigger. 

Extensors

2 Blue IM Bands - 3 sets of 50x each hand

1 Blue IM Band - 3 sets of 50x each hand

- I feel I am right there in terms of making the transition to the Grand Elite for my working gripper (instead of only getting it when its a good day). I just need to keep pushing. It will come. It will come. Breaking into the 200 lb+ range will be tough but I will get there like I always have................with persistence and dedication. 

El_Diablo_holds_fire_in_his_hand.jpg

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

Argh! This past week was hell at work. I pulled an 18 hr day Thursday and an 11 hr day Friday. I slept all day Saturday and only got out of bed to eat. I did train a little Saturday night and Sunday. Training tonight as well in an attempt to stay on track. I'll update the log tonight. Happy I survived the week.  

Still not out of the woods yet at work. For those who don't know, I'm an attorney and CPA and work in a very regulated industry. We are going through two regulatory exams at the same time. Lots of stress at work. I'm still trying to make time to train because the training helps me keep sane through it all. Here is what I did recently. I missed my planned Bench and Squat workout on Wednesday do to work commitments so we will fast forward to the weekend. 

Saturday  9/16

I met a up with a power lifter friend from my gym. He holds records for his age group and weight class so I want to learn as much as I can from him. I pride myself in always trying to improve and listening to those with more experience than me. I met him at his house so he could watch my form on deadlifts and give me advice. I knew going in that it wasn't going to be a good day strength wise since I pulled an 18 hour day at work Thursday and an 11 hr day Friday. I slept all day Saturday and only got up to eat and we met in the evening before dinner. So I used relatively light weight and had him watch my form. The heaviest I went was 405 lbs for a single. I pull convention and he had me modify my stance even narrower. There were other improvements as well. He told me that I might feel it the next day even though I went light since the new form would hit different muscles. He was right since I was sore Sunday morning. He told me to lower the weight and really practice the new form and if I did I would see faster improvement. I'm going to listen and back the weight off and really concentrate on this form.

Sunday 9/17   

45 lb Bar - 20x

110 lbs - 5x

130 lbs - 4x

155 lbs - 3x

165 lbs - 2x

185 lbs - 1x

165 lbs - 3 sets of 3x

145 lbs - 2 sets of 5x

Left Hand MMS Grippers

172 lb COC #3.5 - 4 singles. Not too shabby. Slowly getting my off hand crush back

160 lbs MM1 - 1 double

158 lb COC #3 - 1 double

153 lb COC #3 - 1 double

144 lb COC #3 - 3 triples

141 lb COC #3 - 3 sets of 5x

- Pretty good off hand crush session. Best since SJ4 since I took time away from off hand MMS before SJ4. Still lots of work to do to get back to where I was off hand which was close to the MM3 cert off hand. 

Left Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring Setting 5-5 - 1 negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring Setting 5-6 - 1 negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring Setting 6-6 - 3 negatives with 5 second holds

Decline Bench Press

225 lbs - 3 sets of 5x. I had to hit some form of bench press this week. I have been making great progress getting my bench press back and I don't want to derail it. 

Monday 9/18

Standing Calf Smith Machine Calf Raise

Body Weight + 245 lbs - 4 sets of 15 - I been working so hard on my calves. I have limited time this week but I made this a priority since they have always been a weakness

One Arm Preacher Machine Curls

Setting 5 - 3 sets of 8x each arm

2.5" Crusher

142.5 lbs - single each hand

137.5 lbs - 2 singles each hand

127.5 lbs - 3 doubles each hand

117.5 lbs - 3 triples each hand

107/5 lbs - 3 sets of 5x each hand

107.5 lbs - 3 singles with 10 second holds each hand. 

- Tired tonight and I'm out of the groove with the crusher so I went light. Need to get back to it after SJ4. Even though there isn't a thick bar event at gripmas there will be thick bar items in the medley and nationals next summer has the axle + medley. 

Sledge to forehead Levering

6 lb Sledge - 5 sets of 10x each hand. Been a while since doing these and I have been neglecting my wrist in general so I started light. Got easier as the reps went on. More weight next time. Need to make these a priority since its an event at gripmas and its a weaker event for me. 

Quote for the week while I deal with hell at work:

"Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

I think the rough week at work is finally over. I worked out last week twice but they were horrible sessions since I was tired and my head wasn't in the game. I'll take it as a deload week and not even bother logging it since the numbers were horrible. Rebounded well tonight though. Went to the commercial gym around the corner from my place:

Bench Press

255 lbs - 10 sets of triples with 2 mins rest in between. Felt strong on all of them. More in the tank. Bar moved well. 

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press

90 lb Dumbbells - 3 sets of 8x. These were pretty smooth. Don't get a chance to hit incline Dbs often because the work gym only has up to 75 lb Dbs. I like these a lot. 

Squats

225 lbs - 3 sets of 5x. Doing free weight squats for the first time in a while (work gym only has the smith machine). decided to go light and work on form. Felt good. 

Ran into a 26 year old at the gym who I have talked to before who is an insane bench presser. Guy is like 190 (hes short) and maxes on the bench at 425 lbs. Pretty dam impressive. It motivated to try harder on the presses tonight. He knows about COC grippers and I helped him work on his form to close a #2 months back. He was just missing it until I showed him some technique stuff. I invited him to train grippers with me Sunday. We will see if he shows. I'll show him some grip and hopefully he can help me with my pressing. I also have a pinch training session planned for Saturday with Anton and Anthony. Gotta get back on track with training for gripmas.  

• Like 2

Time to catch up in the log. some really great training lately. 

Friday 9/29/17

I followed the advice of the powerlifter I met at the gym and went light today on deadlifts and just focused on form. Did the rep scheme he told me. 

Deadlifts

275 lbs - 10x

315 lbs - 10x

Stiff Leg Deadlifts

225 lbs - 2 sets of 8x

Machine Rows

Setting 16 - 10x

Setting 17 - 10x

Setting 18 - 10x

Machine One Arm Preacher Curls

Setting 4 - 3 sets of 10x each arm

He sent me the weight and reps for next week. Same rep scheme and slightly more weight. Looking forward to it. 

Saturday 9/30/17

Let up with Anthony, Anton and Jose in NYC for a training session. 

45 lb Bar - 20x

130 lbs - 5x

155 lbs - 4x

175 lbs - 3x

185 lbs - 2x

210 lbs - 1x. Felt pretty easy. I was actually shocked since I felt a little stiff on the sets leading up to this but I was tired when I showed up so I guess I finally woke up. Next week I'll try 215 on this set and try a max attempt at 225 at the next training session with these guys which would be an all time PR for me. 

175 lbs - 3 sets of 3x

155 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

Flask 2 Hand Pinch 

185 lbs - 3 singles. Dominated. I paused at the top at each one and looked around. Felt great. Weighed 186 and change on Anton's scale. I'll try 190 next time. 

175 lbs - 3 doubles

165 lbs - triple

160 lbs - triple

155 lbs - triple

140 lbs - 5x. I was suppose to hit more volume but I'm stopping here since my webbing is tearing and my thumb skin is feeling beat up. I have been busy at work and have neglected using working hands cream this week which is a big mistake. Need to use it all this week. 

Sorinex 4 inch Pinch Block

55 lbs - 5 sets of doubles

Sunday 10/1/17

Decline Bench Press

235 lbs - 3 sets of 5x. Presses Feel so strong lately. I'm liking it

Lying Hamstring Curls

125 lbs - 3 sets of 0x

Light Squats

135 lbs - 3 sets of 10x. Just to wake up the CNS for grippers

Right Hand MMS Grippers

194 lb Super Elite - single

194 lb Super Elite - Double. First time ever getting a double with this gripper. Got it on Video. Video isn't great since my hand is all over the place and it hard to video max attempt alone but wait for the stills at the end. I felt the handles touch on both.Forgot to show the handles but the "SE" is clear on the last still. Feeling strong!

194 lb Super Elite - 4 straight singles and just missed the 5th. Boom! Dominating this gripper today. This might be my best gripper session ever.

180 lb COC #3.5 - 3 doubles

172 lb COC #3.5 - 3 triples

160 lb MM1 - 3 sets of 5x. I'm on fire today. I'm feeling the handles touch on everything.

Right Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring Setting 6-6 - Negative and 5 second Hold

Hard Spring Setting 6-7 - Negative and 5 second Hold

Hard Spring Setting 7-7 - 3 Negatives with 5 second Holds

Leg Press Machine Calf Extensions

340 lbs - 3 sets of 25x, 1 set of 20x

Here is the Super Elite Double:

Here is a gratuitous Forearm picture:

IMG_0439.JPG

Edited by Chez
  • Like 3

Good stuff brah. He who trains hard, gets what he deserves. Steady wins the race! It's a very difficult level you're at right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Awesome gripper session

37 minutes ago, Geralt said:

Good stuff brah. He who trains hard, gets what he deserves. Steady wins the race! It's a very difficult level you're at right now. 

Thanks guys. Ya, I feel like I'm right on the verge of my first 200 lb close. I just need to keep the momentum and stick to the plan. 

• Like 2

Great bench session tonight. The presses just keep feeling strong:

Bench Press

260 lbs - 10 sets of triples with 2 mins rest between. My powerlifter friend had me pause the last rep to make it harder. Easy money!

Incline DB Bench Press

95 lb DBs - 3 sets of 5x. Easy. 100s next week

Squats 

245 lbs - 3 sets of 5x. Slowly upping the weight while concentrating on form.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

Another good workout today. I was a little worried because my triceps were feeling sore during the day but my presses were strong anyway:

Standing Overhead Press

45 lb Bar - 20x

130 lbs - 5x

155 lbs - 4x

175 lbs - 3x

185 lbs - 2x

215 lbs - 1x. I think that is a PR. I believe I failed half way up on this a couple months back. 

180 lbs - 3 sets of 3x

160 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

- definiately going for 225 lbs next at the training session with the NYC guys. I'll use a max out rep scheme which will allowed me to have even more energy for the 225 attempt.

Leg Press Machine Calf Extensions

340 lbs - 4 sets of 25x

AB Machine

125 lbs - 3 sets of 25x

One Arm Machine Tricep Extensions

110 lbs - 3 sets of 10x each arm

Left Hand MMS Grippers

176 lb MM3 - single

174 lb RB 280 - 3 singles

160 lb MM1 - double 

158 lb COC #3 - double 

153 lb COC #3 - double

149 lb COC #3 - 3 triples

144 lb COC #3 - 4x

141 lb COC #3 - 2 sets of triples

RBA Negatives

Hard Spring

5-5 setting - negative with 5 second hold

5-6 setting - negative with 5 second hold

6-6 setting - 3 negatives with 5 second holds

Going to hit some extensors tonight. In a good groove right now. Gotta keep the momentum 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Nice PR!

Thanks buddy!

21 minutes ago, Hellraiser92x said:

Isn't it time for MM7 cert? Should be within reach or am i wrong?

I think on a good day, I have the cert but I want to make sure that I can even get it on a bad day. I need to consistency close my 198 grand elite. Right now I have to be on for that. I want it to be able to close it at will. Soon though. I think another month or two. I'll keep grinding 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 3

Had a lot of errands yesterday so I had to rush through this workout before the gym closed last night:

Deadlifts

295 lbs - 10x

335 lbs - 10x

- Still working on the new form with less weight and high reps. The power lifter I'm friends with is giving me the weight and reps each week (its like homework). I videoed the 335 set so he can look at the form and give me feedback. 

Stiff Leg Deadlifts

225 lbs - 8x

245 lbs - 8x

Lat Pull Downs

150 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

- Kept the weight light and reps strict

One Arm Machine Preacher Curls

110 lbs - 3 sets of 10x each arm

2.5" Crusher Lifts

140 lbs - 3 singles each arm

130 lbs - 3 doubles each arm

120 lbs - 3 triples each arm

110 lbs - 3 sets of 5x each arm

110 lbs - 3 singles with 10 second holds each arm. 

- Just getting back into the groove with the crusher. 

Sledge Lever to Forehead

8 lb Sledge - 5 sets of 10 reps each arm. Next I'll bust out the 10 lb sledge.  

Went straight from the gym to Home depot. Have some renovations being done on my kitchen. Had to carry back splash and flooring up the stairs to my apartment on the top floor since my building doesn't have an elevator. This was extra work for my back and legs. Everyone knows I sweat like crazy and yesterday was very humid. I had to change twice during all the trips down and up and take a shower. This was my cardio for the week. :(

• Like 2

Ok chest session tonight. Not my best though. I didn't eat before hand and I was definitely hungry and I think it effected my strength. My lock out just wasn't great tonight.

Bench Press

265 lbs - 7 sets of triples with 2 mins rest in between

265 lbs - 8th set. 2 clean reps. Friend had to put his finger tips on the 3rd. Argh! First missed rep 😢. Program tells me to stop when this happens but my friend said just drop 20 lbs and finish the 10 sets. Makes sense to keep the volume up. He's got the experience.

245 lbs - 2 sets of 3x. It was a good idea to finish off with less weight.

Incline Dumbbell Bench

100 lb DBs - 2 sets of 5x. Only got 4 reps for the 3rd. Triceps are fried 

Edited by Chez

Quick session tonight:

Squats

255 lbs - 3 sets of 5x. Again I'm just taking it easy as I slowly ramp up. 

Seated Calf Raises

90 lbs + apparatus - 4 sets of 20x

Preacher Curls 

70 lbs - 10x

90 lbs - 10x

100 lbs - 8x

- these were easy. Underestimated myself. Need to push the biceps more. More weight next time.

Fell behind in the log again. gotta log 3 workouts so I'll hit the highlights:

Saturday 10/14/17

Met up with Anthony, Anton, Jose and Jose's brother for a training session in NYC. Went for a PR in the overhead press and Flask 2HP.

Standing Overhead Press

Today I wanted to test my max to see where I am at. I followed a max out rep scheme I found online. For my max attempt I went for 225 lbs since its been my goal for a while. Oh man. I missed but its hard to get any closer without actually finishing the rep. I was right there. Just had to lock my elbows a little but I couldn't. I didn't feel super stable so I was shaking too much and probably wasted too much energy. The guys mentioned how they thought I had it. Need to work on my lock out. Argh! Next time!

Flask 2 Hand Pinch

190 lbs - 3 dominating singles with pauses at the top. Hell ya! We weighed it after on Anton's scale which is very accurate and it weighed 192.5 lbs. Really happy about that. I have more in the tank. Moving up another 5 lbs next time. 203 lbs will get me on the leader board. Pinch is coming back nicely. 

175 lbs - 2 sets of doubles

160 lbs - 2 sets of triples

140 lbs - 3 singles with 10 second holds at the top

- cut the volume a little because my thumbs and webbing are getting beat up. 

4 Inch Pinch Block 1 Hand Pinch

57.5 lbs - 3 sets of doubles. Again cutting down the volume to save my hands. 

Monday 10/16/17

I took a personal day from work to supervise the last day of renovations on my kitchen. The work is finally done! Only took 2.5 years (Long Story)! Decided to do some levering and extensor work in the living room

Sledge Lever to forehead

6 lb Sledge - 10 reps each arm. warm up

10 lb Sledge - 5 sets of 8x each arm. 

Rear Lever

6 lbs Sledge - 3 sets of 10x each arm

Supination/pronation

6 lb sledge choked up - 3 sets of 10x each arm

Strict Sledge Wrist Curls

12 lb Sledge - 3 sets of 10x each arm

Strict Reverse Sledge Wrist Curls

6 lb Sledge - 3 sets of 10x each arm

Extensors

Blue + gold IM Band - 50x each hand

Blue Band - 4 sets of 5x each hand

Wednesday 10/18/17

Met up with a crazy stronger bench presser at my gym for brutal chest and tricep workout

Bench Press

270 lbs - 6 sets of triples with 2 mins rest between. Not bad. I wanted 7 sets but you will see what happened below. 

270 lbs - 2 clean reps and got stuck on the 3rd at lock out. My spotter need to put his finger tips on the bar. Didn't eat before the gym and I knew my energy was low. 

270 lbs - 1 clean rep and 2 reps where the spotter put his finger tips on the bar.

245 lbs - 3x

250 lbs - 3x

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 

95 lb DBs - 8x

100 lb DBs - 4x. tris are fried

95 lbs - 8x

Close Grip Bench Press

225 lbs - 4x, 3x, 2x. Dam, I'm, feeling this

Skull Crushers 

90 lbs - 8x

110 lbs - 5x

120 lbs - 5x

Various Press Downs with the triangle and rope

We were moving fast. High rep sets with various weights. quick and explosive

- It was motivating to be the weaker guy for a change. Sometimes you need a good butt kicking. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

argh......been training but not logging. I will admit my training is a little out synch these last couple weeks. I'm getting sessions in but missing some here and there. The bad news is that the sessions I have been missing are grippers, squat and deadlift which are important to me. The problem is that I have been training these on the weekend and stuff has gotten in the way such as work, family and being sick. Oh well, I have to keep plugging away. Not going to bother logging last week. I'll just move on instead. Here is last night's training:

Bench Press

235 lbs - 6x

245 lbs - 5x

260 lbs - 4x

270 lbs - 3x

275 lbs - 2x

285 lbs - 2x. really happy with that. 

- unfortunately the guy I was training with tweaked his shoulder on his last set and had to stop the workout. bummer. I think its the same thing I did several months ago on the bench. Hopefully he recovers soon.

Close Grip Bench Press

235 lbs - 3x

245 lbs - 2 sets of 3x

Skull Crushers with Bench Press bar

95 lbs - 8x

105 lbs - 8x

115 lbs - 8x

Squats

285 lbs - 3 sets of 3x. I wanted to do 5 sets but I was running late. 

• Like 1

time to catch up on the log. 

Saturday 11/4/17

Met up with the NYC crew for a training session. 

Bar (45 lbs) - 20x

115 lbs - 5x

135 lbs - 4x

160 lbs - 3x

170 lbs - 2x

180 lbs - 1x

160 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

125 lbs - 2 sets of 8x

Flask 2 Hand Pinch

195 lbs - Not full lock out but maybe legal height. It was close. no way to know for certain without a crossbar set up. PR either way though. 

195 lbs - Not as good as the first attempt. only a couple inches off the ground. 

185 lbs - 2 lifts to full lockout with a hold at the top. 

165 lbs - 2 doubles

145 lbs - 2 triples

140 lbs - 3 lifts with 10 second holds at the top. 

- Didn't feel on today with 2 hp. I have been training it a lot lately. I'm going to skip it next week and come back for a more convincing lift at 195.

IM Hub

First time touching the hub in a really long time but Nate told me its going to be in his February comp so I have to put the time in. I worked up to a couples singles at 60 lbs each hand. Not too bad considering how long its been and after the flask work. Anton's hub also doesn't hold chalk well. The chalk comes off every time someone uses it. I backed off and then did triples with 55 and 50. I wasn't really keeping track of sets etc. Hopefully I can get back in the 70s by February.  

Luke Raymond's Inch Pinch

Just messed around with it in both a thin pinch and key pinch position. Wasn't keeping track. My thumb pads were hurting at this point. Cool piece of equipment.

Sunday 11/5/17

Decline Bench Press

245 lbs - 3 sets of 5x

Light Squats

135 lbs - 10x

185 lbs - 2 sets of 10x

Right Hand MMS Grippers

Gave my new 199 lb GHP 9 and 198 GE a try and missed both. Its been over a month since my last full right gripper workout but I wanted to try. My set is rusty. Need to back in the groove. 

194 lb SE - 4 singles

172 lb COC #3.5 - 3 doubles

165 lb BBE - 3 triples

158 lb COC #3 - 3 sets of 5x

Right Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring 6-6 - negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring 6-7 - negative with 5 second hold

Hard Spring 7-7 - 3 negatives with 5 second holds

Single Arm Machine Curls

110 lbs - 10x each arm

125 lbs - 2 sets of 10x each arm

Sledge to Head Levers

6 lb - 10x each hand

10 lb - 5 sets of 8x each hand

Sledge Rear Levers

6 lb - 3 sets of 8x each hand

Extensors

IM Blue Band - 3 sets of 75 each hand

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Those are some beastly curls! 

27 minutes ago, Andrew Dube said:

Those are some beastly curls! 

haha, I just noticed I forgot "machine" in the title of the exercise. I just edited it. I wish I could curl that free weight :) This pulley is much easier. 

Edited by Chez