Chez vs The MM8: Whatever it takes

Chez

Busy weekend with family celebrating both Passover (my girls dad is Jewish) and Easter. Didn’t get a chance to train this weekend but just hit some sledge work:

Sledge to Forehead 

6 lb sledge - 10x each hand

10 lb sledge - 10x each hand

12 lb sledge - 10x each hand

12 lb sledge + 2.5 lb magnetic weight - 4 sets of 10x each hand. 

- it’s time to bust out the 5 lb mag weight next time

Sledge Front Levering 

6 lb sledge hand 4 fingers below tape - 4 sets of 10x each hand

Pronation/Supination 

6 lb sledge middle finger on tape - 3 sets of 10x each hand 

- going to squeeze in a gym session tomorrow night to hit some of the body lifts I missed this past weekend. Missing grip this weekend isn’t a bad thing since I’m resting my hands for Jedds #4. Plan on attempting it either Saturday or Sunday 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Quick session tonight to make up some of the regular lifting I missed over the weekend:

Standing Overhead Barbell Press

145 lbs - 3x

165 lbs - 3x

185 lbs - 5x. I probably could have gotten another but I’m benching Wednesday so I’ll save my press power for that 

Machine Rear Laterals

130 lbs - 3 sets of 8x

Lying Hamstring Curls 

140 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Leg Extensions 

170 lbs - 10x

185 lbs - 10x

200 lbs - 10x

Leg Press Machine Calf Raises 

220 lbs - 3 sets of 30x. Doctor wants me to start training the calf with resistance but I’m starting slow 

Lat Pull Downs 

160 lbs - 10x

170 lbs - 10x

180 lbs - 10x

190 lbs 10x

Close Grip Cable Rows 

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 10x

210 lbs - 10x

- going to hit some extensors work before bed 

Great Chest and Arms workout tonight:

Bench Press

195 lbs - 8x

215 lbs - 6x

235 lbs - 4x

245 lbs - 3x

265 lbs - 2x

275 lbs - 1x

225 lbs - 12x. 

Bench Press Speed reps with bands

135 lbs + doubled up red bands - triple

185 lbs + doubled up red bands - triple

- we were just getting a feel for these. We weren't able to do them at the old gym. This powerlifting gym has all the toys

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press

80 lb DBs - 5x

90 lb DBs - 5x

100 lb DBs - 5x

Incline Bench Press

205 lbs - 5x

225 lbs - 5x

245 lbs - 2x and half way up on the third. 

Close Grip bench Press

185 lbs - 5x normal, 5x one board press, 5x two board press, 3x three board press. All done as one set without stopping. Was suppose to get 5x with the 3 board but my tris were shot. 

Machine preacher Curls

110 lbs - 10x
120 lbs - 8x

110 lbs - 8x

Seated Overhead Chambered Bar Tricep Extension Machine

80 lbs - 10x

100 lbs - 2 sets of 10x

- Pretty dam cool machine. I have only seen this machine before on youtube and its awesome this gym has one. 

My hands feel great. Skipping grip this past weekend made them feel fresh. i'll hit Pinch on Friday night and try Jedd's #4 Saturday because I always have my best gripper sessions after pinch. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 7

Guess what came today.....

7E1CF166-30A2-42B5-90D0-6FF24456A90F.jpeg

Me and this Gripper are going to dance......and yes, it will be a slow jam

Edited by Chez
  • Like 5

Time to catch up in the log. I had a great training weekend training Friday-Sunday. Here is how it went:

Friday 4/6/18

155 lbs - 5x

175 lbs - 3x

195 lbs - 3x.

- My last shoulder session got pushed forward to Monday and I hit Chest and Tris Wednesday so this is a quick turn around to hit another pressing movement for me but not bad. I didn't go for broke though because of the recent pressing. 

Flask 2 Hand Pinch

171 lbs - 3 singles

161 lbs - 3 doubles

146 lbs - 3 triples

- easy stuff

Dynamic 2 Hand Pinch with Cannon Pony Clip

Pony Clip + 7 Rubber Bands - 3 sets of 20 and 2 sets of 15

Dynamic Double Key pinch with Cannon Pony Clip

Pony Clip + 4 Rubber Bands - 5 sets of 15 reps

Saturday 4/7/18

I started the session with a bunch of leg work to prime my CNS for Right Hand Grippers. Today was the day I planned to attempt Jedd's #4 so I walked into the gym trying to focus on the task at hand as much as possible. Because of that I forgot all my numbers on the leg exercises so I will just briefly list them before getting into the gripper work:

Lying Hamstring Curls 

3 sets of 10

Leg Extensions

5 sets of 10

Light Squats 

3 sets of 8

My physical therapist said I could start squatting and deadlifting light again. Pretty excited to get back to it but I'm starting very light to work my way back. 

Right Hand MMS Grippers

186 lb MM3 - 1 single

194 lb Super Elite - 1 single. I start pretty low and pyramid up threw warm ups (I haven't been listing the low warm up grippers in the log) but I wanted to hit two tougher grippers before trying Jedd's #4 to make sure my CNS was ready. In retrospect this was a bit too much. I want to conserve more energy next time. Next time I will jump from my 174 lb RB 280 to my 190 MM5 before hitting my heaviest singles. Trying to experiment with my warm ups for this new level.

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - 1 single. Brand New PR. Its a tough gripper and I had to give it my all. My hand was all over the place but I felt the handles touch. Hell ya! This is the 3rd #4 I have ever closed and the hardest gripper I have ever closed. I am officially at my strongest crush level! The video isn't great because my girl is new to filming closes and my hand goes out of frame where the best still would have been. I held on as long as I could until my hand was back in frame. I was able to get a decent still though. Video below. 

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - Another Single! I didn't feel it like the first but reviewed the video and was able to get a still. Not at good as the first attempt. Again we had some filming issues so I coached my girl a little.  

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - Miss. Fatigue setting in now. I missed this one by like 1/4 inch. Top end crush is fading. Of course, this turned out to be the best vid Haha. At least shes learning so she can film my future certs. 

194 lb Super Elite - 2 singles. Boom! ripper open my pinky finger. Time to rub chalk into the cut and drop for doubles

176 lb MM3 - 2 doubles

174 lb RB 280 - 2 doubles

172 lb COC #3.5 - 2 triples

165 lb Elite - 2 triples. I really fatiguing now. Those heavy singles took so much out of me.

158 lb COC #3 - 4 sets of 5x

Right Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring

Setting 6-6 - negative and 10 second hold

Setting 6-7 - negative and 5 second hold

Setting 7-7 - negative and 5 second hold

Here is the first close with Jedd's 199.5 lb #4. i'll try to get a better video in two weeks when I hit grippers again

Sunday 4/8/18

Woke up today and CNS still felt pretty fried from yesterday's gripper session but I have to get this workout in:

Machine Rear Laterals

130 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Lat Pull Downs

180 lbs - 8x

190 lbs - 8x

200 lbs - 8x

Cable Rows

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 10x

210 lbs - 10x

45 Degree Calf Machine

Body weight + 60 lbs - 3 sets of 20. PT said I need to start adding more weight to calf raises. My body weight is very high to begin with so I'm starting slow. Felt good though. 

Seated Calf Raises

45 lbs + Apparatus - 3 sets of 20x. Need to build up my calves again slowly. 

Strict Double Hand Plate Wrist Curls

45 lb Plate - 3 sets of 15x. 

Strict Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls 

50 lbs - 10x

40 lbs - 2 sets of 10x

Really Happy with the training this weekend. I feel like I'm on pace to cert the MM7 this summer. Need to keep training smart and stick to the plan. Next up is my 203 lb COC #4. Time to Keep grinding!

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

Chest and tris tonight. Not a bad session considering I woke up early and dealt with car issues. Walked into the gym felt like crap but turned it around nicely:

Bench Press

195 lbs - 8x

225 lbs - 6x

245 lbs - 4x

255 lbs - 3x

275 lbs - 2x

285 lbs - 1x. Went up pretty easy

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press

85 lb DBs - 5x

95 lb DBs - 5x

105 lb DBs - 5x

Incline Bench Press

185 lbs - 5x

225 lbs - 3x

245 lbs - 3x

Seated Overhead Ticep Extension Machine 

80 lbs - 10x

100 lbs - 10x

110 lbs - 10x

Saw some cool stuff tonight. A guy at the gym deadlifted 765 lbs which may be the most I have seen in person. No more room on the bar for regular plates at that point. If he needs more weight he will have to use competition plates. My buddy had a great session. He almost benched 405 lbs for a double. I had to lightly put my finger tips on the bar for the second rep.loving this new gym. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 3

Argh. Behind in the log. I worked out Saturday, Sunday and last night. I'll hit the highlights for Saturday and Sunday to make this quick.  

Saturday 4/14/18

Since my Achilles is much better, my PT said I can keep upping the load I put on it so I got in my first session with Napalm's Nightmare 2 3/8" handles where I did normal lifts from the ground like I would at nationals. Only Problem is that I forgot my chalk at home which definitely dropped me down a few lbs (I'm a super sweaty guy. Anyone at SJ4 can attest to that). I actually tweaked my left ring finger while doing these. Strange but its not an injury as it feels normal typing this but it was still sore the next day. I also hit standing overhead barbell press and worked up to 180 lbs for a set of 7 reps. I finished my workout by using Napalm's Nightmare for cable rows, lat pull downs and cable upright rows. I also hit some biceps and rear laterals.    

Sunday 4/15/18

Started the workout with squats and did 225 lbs for 3 sets of 8x. I'm slowly upping the weight on these since I haven't done any while my Achilles was healing. Feels great getting back into these. I also hit calf raises both standing and seated and hamstring curls. I did left grippers but it wasn't a great session. That finger tweak was bothering me and robbed me of some power. Thank god its better now.

Wednesday 4/18/18 

Bench Press

205 lbs - 8x

225 lbs - 6x

255 lbs - 4x

265 lbs - 3x

285 lbs - 2x

295 lbs - 1x. It went up but I wasn't happy with the speed. Tired tonight and I'm not pressing in the correct groove. 

Incline Bench Press

205 lbs - 5x

225 lbs - 3x

255 lbs - 2x

Decline Hammer Strength Press

90 lbs each arm - 10x

135 lbs each arm - 10x

160 lbs each arm - 6x

135 lbs each arm - 10x

- A short person used this right before us and I didn't realize I had to lower the seat until the last set. I knew the first sets felt strange. 

Skull Crushers with EZ Curl Bar and red band looped on the ends and under the bench

80 lbs + red band - 8x

100 lbs + red band - 2 sets of 6x

- cool exercise

Note: My buddy went for the gym bench press record for his weight class. They have a board with all the gym records listed. Unfortunately he was flagged for raising his butt off the bench. He has a bad habit of doing this even with light weight and I knew if he failed this would be the reason. Hes going to practice keeping it down for a couple weeks and reattempt. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 10:11 PM, Chez said:

Time to catch up in the log. I had a great training weekend training Friday-Sunday. Here is how it went:

Friday 4/6/18

155 lbs - 5x

175 lbs - 3x

195 lbs - 3x.

- My last shoulder session got pushed forward to Monday and I hit Chest and Tris Wednesday so this is a quick turn around to hit another pressing movement for me but not bad. I didn't go for broke though because of the recent pressing. 

Flask 2 Hand Pinch

171 lbs - 3 singles

161 lbs - 3 doubles

146 lbs - 3 triples

- easy stuff

Dynamic 2 Hand Pinch with Cannon Pony Clip

Pony Clip + 7 Rubber Bands - 3 sets of 20 and 2 sets of 15

Dynamic Double Key pinch with Cannon Pony Clip

Pony Clip + 4 Rubber Bands - 5 sets of 15 reps

Saturday 4/7/18

I started the session with a bunch of leg work to prime my CNS for Right Hand Grippers. Today was the day I planned to attempt Jedd's #4 so I walked into the gym trying to focus on the task at hand as much as possible. Because of that I forgot all my numbers on the leg exercises so I will just briefly list them before getting into the gripper work:

Lying Hamstring Curls 

3 sets of 10

Leg Extensions

5 sets of 10

Light Squats 

3 sets of 8

My physical therapist said I could start squatting and deadlifting light again. Pretty excited to get back to it but I'm starting very light to work my way back. 

Right Hand MMS Grippers

186 lb MM3 - 1 single

194 lb Super Elite - 1 single. I start pretty low and pyramid up threw warm ups (I haven't been listing the low warm up grippers in the log) but I wanted to hit two tougher grippers before trying Jedd's #4 to make sure my CNS was ready. In retrospect this was a bit too much. I want to conserve more energy next time. Next time I will jump from my 174 lb RB 280 to my 190 MM5 before hitting my heaviest singles. Trying to experiment with my warm ups for this new level.

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - 1 single. Brand New PR. Its a tough gripper and I had to give it my all. My hand was all over the place but I felt the handles touch. Hell ya! This is the 3rd #4 I have ever closed and the hardest gripper I have ever closed. I am officially at my strongest crush level! The video isn't great because my girl is new to filming closes and my hand goes out of frame where the best still would have been. I held on as long as I could until my hand was back in frame. I was able to get a decent still though. Video below. 

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - Another Single! I didn't feel it like the first but reviewed the video and was able to get a still. Not at good as the first attempt. Again we had some filming issues so I coached my girl a little.  

199.5 lb Rated Jedd's COC #4 - Miss. Fatigue setting in now. I missed this one by like 1/4 inch. Top end crush is fading. Of course, this turned out to be the best vid Haha. At least shes learning so she can film my future certs. 

194 lb Super Elite - 2 singles. Boom! ripper open my pinky finger. Time to rub chalk into the cut and drop for doubles

176 lb MM3 - 2 doubles

174 lb RB 280 - 2 doubles

172 lb COC #3.5 - 2 triples

165 lb Elite - 2 triples. I really fatiguing now. Those heavy singles took so much out of me.

158 lb COC #3 - 4 sets of 5x

Right Hand RBA Negatives

Hard Spring

Setting 6-6 - negative and 10 second hold

Setting 6-7 - negative and 5 second hold

Setting 7-7 - negative and 5 second hold

Here is the first close with Jedd's 199.5 lb #4. i'll try to get a better video in two weeks when I hit grippers again

Sunday 4/8/18

Woke up today and CNS still felt pretty fried from yesterday's gripper session but I have to get this workout in:

Machine Rear Laterals

130 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Lat Pull Downs

180 lbs - 8x

190 lbs - 8x

200 lbs - 8x

Cable Rows

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 10x

210 lbs - 10x

45 Degree Calf Machine

Body weight + 60 lbs - 3 sets of 20. PT said I need to start adding more weight to calf raises. My body weight is very high to begin with so I'm starting slow. Felt good though. 

Seated Calf Raises

45 lbs + Apparatus - 3 sets of 20x. Need to build up my calves again slowly. 

Strict Double Hand Plate Wrist Curls

45 lb Plate - 3 sets of 15x. 

Strict Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls 

50 lbs - 10x

40 lbs - 2 sets of 10x

Really Happy with the training this weekend. I feel like I'm on pace to cert the MM7 this summer. Need to keep training smart and stick to the plan. Next up is my 203 lb COC #4. Time to Keep grinding!

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Killer work with the 4 good sir!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvance said:

Killer work with the 4 good sir!! 

Thanks bud. Getting there. Hitting right hand grippers this weekend so hopefully I can keep the momentum going 

• Like 1

Went out for drinks with my friend tonight (the one I bench press with). He told me he wants to see me close his #4. He’s a complete grip newb. I told him to give me until the end of October (it’s a newer 4 and guess it around 205-210 lbs RGC by chest crushing it). I just got more motivation to train harder. I love challenges. I want to close his 4 by the end of October and I’ll bust my ass to get it done. Can’t wait for Grippers this weekend!

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

Time to catch up on the weekend training:

Saturday 4/21/18

Did a pinch session but it just plan sucked. I don't even want to post the numbers. I was super off pinch wise but I pushed through and finished the workout. The lone highlight was the standing overhead barbell press where I worked up to a set of 190 lbs for 4 reps. oh well, momma said there would be days like this. 

Sunday 4/22/18

Just a freaking awesome right hand gripper session:

Lying Hamstring Curls

110 lbs - 3 sets of 10 reps

Squats

185 lbs - 8 reps

225 lbs - 8 reps

245 lbs - 8 reps. Just slowly upping the weight. My Achillies is feeling great though so I'll keep upping the weight week by week. 

Cable Rows

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 10x

210 lbs - 10x. Felt easy

Lat Pull Downs

180 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 8x

200 lbs - 8x

Standing Calf Raises

Body weight - 2 sets of 30x

Standing One Leg Calf raises

Body weight - 2 sets of 30x each foot

Extensors

Red + White Band - 3 sets of 60x each hand

Lying Leg raises

3 sets of 15x

Right Hand MMS Grippers

194 lb Super Elite - 3 straight doubles! Dam First time getting multiple doubles with this gripper and its 3 straight. they were dominating doubles also. I felt and heard the clicks and my buddy said on one set (I think the second) I should have kept going and got the triple. I was looking at him and talking trash. So Pumped! 

194 lb Super Elite - Single. I went for the 4th double but after closing it once I knew the double wasn't there so I stopped at the single. Fatigue catching up. "You ride her until she bucks you or you don't ride at all." Time to drop

176 lb MM3 - double

174 lb RB 280 - 3 doubles.

172 lb COC #3.5 - triple

165 lb Elite - 3 triples

Right Hand RBA Negative

Hard Spring 

6-7 setting - negative + 5 second hold

7-7 setting - negative + 5 second hold

7-8 setting - negative + 5 second hold 

Freaking great gripper session. I'm so dam close to the MM7.................I have to keep pushing the envelope now. Tunnel Vision. The goal is in sight! 

157osi.jpg

Edited by Chez
  • Like 6

Time to update the log with last night's workout to make sure I don't fall behind:

Really busy week. We had our annual attorney conference/presentation Monday and Tuesday where we present compliance matters to the attorney firms we work with throughout the country and then went out for a manager dinner Tuesday night when it was over and then had our quarterly board presentation Wednesday and I had to present dead last at 5:30 pm so I was pretty exhausted when I got to the gym:

Bench Press

215 lbs - 8x

235 lbs - 6x

260 lbs - 4x

270 lbs - 3x

290 lbs - 1x. Was suppose to try a double but I didn't bother. Definitely tired tonight

300 lbs - Half way up and then my buddy needed to put his finger tips gently on it to help me get past the sticking point. Annoying.

225 lbs - 8x and then my spotter needed to put his finger tips on it to help me with the 9th.  Def not my best tonight

Incline Bench press

185 lbs - 5x

225 lbs - 4 sets of triples

Decline Hammer Strength Press

115 lbs each side - 2 sets of 10x

115 lbs each side - 2 sets of 8x

Skull Crushers

80 lbs - 8x

100 lbs - 8x

120 lbs - 6x

100 lbs - 8x

80 lbs - 8x

Preacher Curl Machine

110 lbs - 10x

120 lbs - 4 sets of 10x

• Like 1

Quick workout tonight. I don’t normally train fridays but I have a outing planned with friends Sunday so I wanted to lighten the load tomorrow. Downed a Red Bull:

Standing Overhead Press

160 lbs - 5x

180 lbs - 3x

200 lbs - 3x. Not bad considering I hit chest Wednesday 

Lying Hamstring Curls

125 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Pec Deck Machine Flys 

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 10x

210 lbs - 10x

230 lbs - 10x

- going to keep doing these because I think it will help my Gripper set strength

Mahine Rear Laterals

120 lbs - 3 sets of 10x

Today’s workout:

Squats

225 lbs - 8x

245 lbs - 8x

265 lbs - 6x

just slowly upping the weight as I come back from the Achilles strain while keeping good form. Feels good to be back squatting 

Naplam’s Nightmare 2 3/8” Handles 

295 lbs in plates - single

305 lbs in plates - single

295 lbs in plate - 3 singles 

270 lbs in plates - double

280 lbs in plates - double

270 lbs in plates - 2 doubles

250 lbs in plates - triple

260 lbs in plates - 3 triples

250 lbs in plates - 4 sets of 4x

- only second time using it for normal lifts. Still messing around with the weights. Because of the Achilles strain I missed a lot of training time with it. It is what it is. Don’t know what the handle weighs but the loading pin is 4 lbs. I would guess the handle around 6 lbs so maybe add like 10 lbs to all the numbers above for the total weight 

NN 2 3/8” Cable Rows 

170 lbs - 10x

190 lbs - 2 sets of 10x

NN 2 3/8” Lat Pulldowns

160 lbs - 10x

160 lbs - 2 sets of 8x

Edited by Chez

Quick wrist workout tonight after getting home from seeing the new avengers.

Sledge to forehead levers 

6 lb sledge - 10x each hand 

10 lb sledge - 10x each hand 

12 lb sledge - 5x each hand 

12 lb sledge + 5 lb magnetic weight - 3 sets of 10x each hand. Nice! First time ever trying this. Next time I’ll try making the reps stricter and slower 

sledge Front levers

6 lb sledge back of palm at top of handle tape - 3 sets of 10x each hand 

pronation/supination 

6 lb sledge with middle finger on blue tape - 3 sets of 10x each hand 

single leg Calf Raises 

bodyweight - 3 sets of 30x each foot 

Quick Chest and triceps workout last night. I got to the gym late so I moved pretty quickly:

Bench Press

- My buddy wanted to try this bench press program he found online that consists of 3 "Waves" and each wave consists of 5 sets with progressively heavier weight. Actually really liked it and I felt strong tonight:

Wave 1

185 lbs - 5x

205 lbs - 3x

225 lbs - 3x

235 lbs - 2x

255 lbs - 2x

Wave 2

205 lbs - 5x

225 lbs - 3x

235 lbs - 3x

255 lbs - 2x

275 lbs - 2x

Wave 3

225 lbs - 5x

235 lbs - 4x

255 lbs - 3x

275 lbs - 2x

290 lbs - 1x. This single and the previous set of 275 moved crazy quick and easy. Might be the fastest I ever moved these weights. Felt very easy also. My buddy said I should have put move on the bar but I wait till next time. I think what made a big difference is that I got in great position and remained tight while I usually struggle with that. 

Incline Hammer Strength Bench Press

90 lbs each side - 8x

115 lbs each side - 8x

115 lbs each side - 8x

V Bar Triceps Push downs Super set with Rope tricep extensions

100 lbs V Bar and 50 lbs Rope - 2 sets of 20x V bar and 10x rope 

Dumbbell Skull Crushers

40 lb DBs - 6x. Tris are a little trashed. 

30 lb DBs - 8x

25 lb DBs - 2 sets of 10x. 

- My buddy showed me a twist on these by adding an extra movement at the bottom. Took me a little while to get use to it and my tris were already fatigued 

• Like 1

It's nice to train with a buddy for sure, different approaches sometimes etc. Never found someone in that perspective who had the same mindset. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 3:52 AM, Geralt said:

It's nice to train with a buddy for sure, different approaches sometimes etc. Never found someone in that perspective who had the same mindset. 

Ya. This guy was the strongest Bench presser at our old gym so I asked if wanted to train together. I’m trying to get my bench press up so it helps training with someone stronger than me on the lift since it motivates me to try harder.

heading over to train grip with the nyc crew soon today

Edited by Chez

Going to update the log with this weekends training tomorrow but the big highlight is that I got a triple with my Super Elite Today (194.45 lbs RGC) today. I had to move very quickly and I used the cruddy camera on my phone so there lots of motion blue but I felt the handles touch on every rep. I'm going to invest in a camera that handles motion better soon. My buddy is new to filming closes so he stopped the video before I got a chance to show the bottom of the handles :(. Going to have to take my word on this one. This is PR for me on this gripper. My crush is feeling dam strong! 

avengers__infinity_war_thanos_gauntlet__hi_fes__by_artlover67-dbgq3ig.jpg

Edited by Chez
  • Like 5

For a triple?? Seriously wtf. You would stomp the MM7 right now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Crazy shit. Dude sign up for that MM7 gripper, at this level you don't get straight up certainties. I think you can do it. 

Edited by Geralt
  • Thanks 1

Exceptional closes!! Arm is looking great, too!! I like seeing that guy face  in left background, LMAO

• Thanks 1

Any idea what this is all about?

23F6E61A-1BE2-4DB5-9942-B96A9E4C0D67.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks guys. That gripper workout really drained me. I'm still tired. I'm working crazy hard right now. 

Pretty funny about the guy in the background. I didn't even notice that. I took the sound off the video because I put it in slow motion. I was yelling to my friend "It is closed! Did I get it!" on the third rep. I felt the first two reps but couldn't feel if the third was closed so I was looking for confirmation before I let up. The yelling probably scared the guy, Imagine if I wasn't holding back haha

If everything keeps going to plan I'll probably attempt the MM7 in June after nationals. 

Edited by Chez