Crazy George

fightertrainer

You cannot sidepressure hit on him, hook him. IMO you must supinate his hand to turn his palm upward to beat him. Of if he slip you must plan to grip his thumb tightly to keep his plam this time pronated. All this moves neutralize his lock. The matches he'd lost it's always like that. Let his wrist stayed in hammer position and you will lose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDnSbkGkOc4&feature=related

I don't know much about armwrestling so maybe someone can help me out.

When the elbow comes off the pad, is it not an elbow foul? Georges elbow was off the pad numerous times and for long periods of times, it was just his tricep that was resting on the pad.

I love Crazy George! :mosher Every year some hotshot is going to beat him and every year he wins and the excuses flow until the next year

I don't know much about armwrestling so maybe someone can help me out.

When the elbow comes off the pad, is it not an elbow foul? Georges elbow was off the pad numerous times and for long periods of times, it was just his tricep that was resting on the pad.

As the still pic show his tricep and elbow are on the table. The young man ego of I'am-gonna sweep-you-sideway-to-the-pad backfired on him. Obviously he didn't study Crazy G. YOu must supinate him palm upward like here:

Or keep his palm pronate downward here: But never let him keep his palm in neutral hammer position. That's why I htink Rustam can beat George fast. Rustam has amazing ability to supinate people's hand and hook it fast to the pad

Zoloev could take his hand too...

At the last Europeans he was in the 80kg/176lb

not his usual 75kg/165lb...