World's Strongest Hands, Leg 1

Cannon

I wasn't at my best yesterday, made a couple of mistakes, but learned a lot about composure. Will be interesting to see the global results. I think i'm gonna have an uphill battle for the remaining legs. Time will tell.

I really was hoping to meet you Matt. I'll likely do another leg or perhaps one of Adam's grip decathlons next year. I'm too tired to write anything else and was told not to until David Horne posts the results.

Alright

Leg 2, 10 September 2011

Location is 2075 East Center Circle, Plymouth MN 55441. Its 1/4 mile east of I494 and is extremely easy to find.

Warm ups, weigh in, and registration will begin at 1000. I want all competitors in place no later than 1045, with their pinch width and opening weights selected for all apparatuses.

Events will be

Vulcan w/30 mm set block (make sure you practice!)

Two hand pinch lift

Griptopz half penny

Griptopz stub

as in the first leg I will have medals for top lifters in each class

registration is 15 dollars, bring cash, or paypal me no later than morning of the contest please. Alternatively you can send your money directly to David, just let me know that in the morning.

I will have water for all competitors. the gym is not AC so be ready to be warm all day. Please bring snacks/food as I do not stock food items in the building.

As usual, I will have additional events post contest for those who wish to continue to test their might. I haven't decided what it will be, maybe a medley. Everyone seems to love the medley.

IMPORTANT - I will be allowing open gym for grip training each Sunday leading up to the contest. All competitors are welcome to drop in at the building from 2 PM to 5 PM and lift on my gear, at no cost to you. That does not mean I will train you for free, but I'm a nice guy so I may help you out I strongly recommend taking advantage of this so you have an idea of the season and feel of my pinch and griptopz. Email, FB, tweet, text or call to let me know if you are coming out.

Leg 1 had 14 competitors, I would like to have more on this one.

ATG

IMPORTANT - I will be allowing open gym for grip training each Sunday leading up to the contest. All competitors are welcome to drop in at the building from 2 PM to 5 PM and lift on my gear, at no cost to you. That does not mean I will train you for free, but I'm a nice guy so I may help you out I strongly recommend taking advantage of this so you have an idea of the season and feel of my pinch and griptopz. Email, FB, tweet, text or call to let me know if you are coming out.

Awesome offer! I am going to take advantage :D