Most Underated Awer Is

fightertrainer

Ivan Matyushenko is that one IMO. I don't understand the referee here very well, Confusing hand signals. And Ivan Matyushenko can hold his own against the best of Arsen show here. What a stupid refing match

IMO, Ivan Matyushenko has amazing hook. Why he is not popular is beyond me. He should have super match by now. I doubt in a hook position Arsen can beat himn squarely easily

This must be very close to his current form

Amazing deep hook:Recognize the guy on right? It doesn't matter if you try to pull your chest close to your hand to get advantage

Tt is strange to see Liliev to win on an opponent elbow foul, since he is usally the one elbow fouling 70% of his matches. Too bad he gets away with it most of the time. Matyushenko had his number in this match.

Tt is strange to see Liliev to win on an opponent elbow foul, since he is usally the one elbow fouling 70% of his matches. Too bad he gets away with it most of the time. Matyushenko had his number in this match.

I doubt Liliev was even close to Ivans weight as well....but Ivans defensive shoulder block/hook was amazing, it negated Arsens speed alot.

Ivan is an awesome smart puller. He may be not very known or underrated in the US, but he's not in europe for sure.

I doubt Liliev was even close to Ivans weight as well....but Ivans defensive shoulder block/hook was amazing, it negated Arsens speed alot.

Right. Doesn't Ivan pull 100kg in WAF and I know Arsen is 90kg. Arsen looked close but Ivan appeared quite a bit over 100kg.

Over NE board I never see anyone mention him much. He look very unassuming or unagressive, but his defensive hook is great

In the later videos, he pulls like Voevoda did in 2004. Considering his fast hit and super-strong hook, he would be a huge opponent for Devon Larratt.

In the later videos, he pulls like Voevoda did in 2004. Considering his fast hit and super-strong hook, he would be a huge opponent for Devon Larratt.

I agree. I like to see Devon tries to "unhook" his defensive lock. I think he could be any tournament spoiler

I agree 100% that Ivan is the most underrated AW'er out there.

MONSTER hook power!!!

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, not so fast calling him under rated, Gman. He's ranking #3. heard or unheard. That's quite an achievement.

• 2 months later...