Road To Coc#4 - Time To Get This Done!

Paul Savage

Going to be logging every workout in lead up to try to #4 CCS again and also becca's attempt to try get #3 CCS. Plan would be to try get #3.5 / #2.5 certed each with both hands if we don't end up doing #4/#3 at end of phase. For those who don't know the history I have been very close on the #4 CCS in the past (1-2mm) but never managed it so will be great for me if I do. Not the perfect time to go for it as I'm not very strong right now but we'll see, hopefully can work up to it before years but we'll see. Again for those who don't know Becca is my partner who I also coach (direct message me if you want coaching), she's twice running world grip champion and has closed a few different #2.5's CCS. My first workout was a couple days ago just with strength shop #1, didn't record that as was waiting on new phone but record all the rest and also will post all our videos from now on so people reading / viewing can see all that's happening and not just grip videos. Becca is 1.5 weeks out from Europe's strongest woman (she is also drug free world strongwoman champion 2 years running) so will only start gripper training after her next contest.

• Like 1

Will also log the training though just the grip training as there's just too much to log otherwise especially for both of us.

So the workout today (see above video)..

Grippers (wide or full range & chalk less)

- strength shop #1.5 3 x reps each hand (best was 60)

Ttk

- 1kg 3 x reps each hand 50-100

Extensors regular rubber band

- 3 x reps each hand 50 or so

Also yesterday did..

Fat gripz extreme frame carry (free spinning as small handle frame)

- 120kg x 30m

- 140kg x 30m

- 160kg x could only get 20-25m

• 2 weeks later...

Started new YouTube series leading up to hopefully ccsing #4 (see above)

• Like 1

Since you can't really see the above properly (at least not on my phone anyway) and you would be interested in coaching I offer online coaching at affordable prices (if your interested just message me on here or click my Instagram for other details). I have coached Becca to being the strongest ever female grip athlete ever in 2 short years from her starting, winning every event at the European championships, all events bar one at two world championships and beating the great Elizabeth Horne at the British championships. I've done some good things myself considering I don't have the best genetics and started out very weak. I would love to help more people certify on #3 or just to do better in the sport of simply to get a better grip. I can assure you paying for my coaching will do far more for your grip than getting the latest grip tool every month. I put everything into my coaching and would do everything possible to have you smash any goal you go for.