Road To Coc#4 - Time To Get This Done!

Paul Savage

She says thanks. Dumbbell not her best event though to be honest. She could have kept going though, was just technical miss but she had won already.

Huge lifts from both of you congratulations on the strong performance! 

On 8/13/2011 at 1:32 PM, Paul Savage said:

Did towel grip hammer curls 3 drop set against bands too, forgot to add that.

where do i get one of those hammer things?

10 hours ago, AbsuM- said:

It's just a regular sledge hammer you can get at any diy store

Edited by Paul Savage

On 8/7/2017 at 11:19 PM, AbsuM- said:

Oh, do you think my pair of kobalt 24" bolt cutters would work decently? I tried it the other day and it gave me a HARD burn and I couldn't tell if it was a good or bad burn and couldn't tell if it was hurting my wrist or not? If u don't know or care then don't mind me. Just asking questions so I can work with what I have if possible. Guess it would be hard for you to answer that unless you've actually held those exact bolt cutters..the handles are shaped a certain way. It just seemed like you were a pro and I might get lucky and see if u have an answer.

1 hour ago, AbsuM- said:

Oh, do you think my pair of kobalt 24" bolt cutters would work decently? I tried it the other day and it gave me a HARD burn and I couldn't tell if it was a good or bad burn and couldn't tell if it was hurting my wrist or not? If u don't know or care then don't mind me. Just asking questions so I can work with what I have if possible. Guess it would be hard for you to answer that unless you've actually held those exact bolt cutters..the handles are shaped a certain way. It just seemed like you were a pro and I might get lucky and see if u have an answer.

You can use pretty much anything to train wrists, if something is too heavy and its hurting the joint/tendons etc you will get more of a sharp stabbing pain, or it will just feel like too much pressure. If it's hurting in a healthy none injury way it will be a burning feeling, usually done when doing a lot of reps and yes can be very painful. This is how you should start with wrist training and stick with for a long while, no lifts, only wrist curls in both regular fashion and lever, lots of reps. Simple way to make it easier with levering is to go down the implement, if you use a sledgehammer or whatever else, you just grip it more towards the middle than the end.

Edited by Paul Savage

I highly recommend watching the above video to anybody. In it I discuss having the mindset of a champion and why I set huge goals, think much bigger than most and train different than most / train Becca differently than most. Having this mindset and forward thinking in my opinion is the single biggest reason the best become the best.