• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schweinemann

• jad

• Eric Roussin

• Florian Kellersmann

Round 4

Round 5 was a total dogfight:

Overall, Todd looked much stronger than at any other time but that extra size and strength seems to have hurt his endurance.

Michael wanted it so bad. he 's gained that much weights in short time which is not really beneficial in long run. I say it takes at least 6 months to gain that much again. Fat/water weight doesn't help you much but it gives you the notion of being bigger = stronger. I 've met few men who're built like Devon, lanky and tall but very strong. One of my client is like that, he looks skinny but will push and pull more than most bigger guys in my gym. Another buy built like Devon was a very tall guy 6'6" (200 lbs)and can lift a big TV console TV (very wide) to stack 3 on top of each other. No one come close to doing that at his work. Michael arteries must have clogged up a bit, in turn it makes his endurance suffered,JIMO

I don't know if saying Mike's endurance dropped is accurate considering he's going against the guy who has "no limits" when it comes to endurance. To clarify, did anybody really think Mike had more endurance than Devon?

Devon's arm trainimg

Edited by jad

Michael should focus on his hand/wrist training and rotators as well IMO. His press is awesome

I think with added body weight and training Michael increased his (short term/maximum) arm wrestling strength level to match Devon's. But to keep that level up through a 6 rounder like Devon does takes a lot more time for body to adapt and get accustomed to. Like in any strength sport.

Is Michael ready to keep this weight and turn it to a constant strength level?

How much weight gain and strength increase reserve does Devon have in his body if needed? I think a lot.

Devon will reign the super heavies ( 6 round format) for a loooong time if he stays healthy and motivated. That's not an opinion that's a logical prediction. Almost a fact ;)

• 5 weeks later...