Red Nail Reverse

David_wigren

I'm getting back in to reverse bending. I'm trying to build up a strong reverse base for the reverse event in next years "Beast in the East" comp.

My plan is to build up all aspects of bending, one event at the time. And about 1 month or so away from the comp, I will try to peak in all styles.

• Like 6

Hell Yeah that was extremely strong, your wrists are like hydraulics! :flame

Hell Yeah that was extremely strong, your wrists are like hydraulics! :flame

Thanks Walter! I don't know about hydraulics though, haha. Feels more like I'm twisting and squirming all I can to get it past 40 degrees :laugh

That was a fantastic bend especially for catching it off center! Great job David!

:bow:bow:bow

Best all around bender in the world right now when you factor in all major categories:

DO/DU/Reverse in IMPs, 1" suede, 1.5" suede, 2X2 pads, barehand

Braced bending, expecially long bar

Horseshoes: Right now nobody can touch you on a full bend

I'll say it again, if you aren't elected into next year's class of the Steel Benders Hall of Fame, it is a crime. I thought it was a tremendous oversite last year, but that was a tough top 10 to break into so I understood.

Of course the fact that you are the best overall bender in the world right now does not mean you will be next year for The Beast in the East. I plan on defending my title vigorously. :D Although it would have been a heck of a fun battle had you shown up this year. You probably would have taken the title, but I would have pushed the heck out of you. :laugh:laugh

It would be great if we could get PK, Adam Glass, yourself, Eric, Pat P, Tim T and a few others (plus this year's crowd)there next year so we could truly crown the best all around bender in the world. We had some really strong guys there this year, but having one contest where everyone showed up would be epic!

• Like 3

• 9 years later...

I think about this bend while making love to my wife.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

I'm thinking about this bend when I make love with Davids mother

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

This post makes me sad in that I never made it out to the beast in the east comp. Missed opportunity to meet and compete with a bunch of steel benders from that era, many of which I considered to be close friends. An event like that with the same people is not likely to ever happen again.

Now I’m stuck with Bruce1337 and Lennix. Incredibly disappointing.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

I call BS. You’ve never made love to your wife. I know a virgin when I see one.

7 hours ago, Lennix said:

I'm thinking about this bend when I make love with Davids mother

This is probably true though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, David_wigren said:

This post makes me sad in that I never made it out to the beast in the east comp. Missed opportunity to meet and compete with a bunch of steel benders from that era, many of which I considered to be close friends. An event like that with the same people is not likely to ever happen again.

I feel your pain.. 🙏

Beast in the east. Can you tell me a little bit about that comp? Where was it held?

3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Dont lie, you never had any friends.

3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I call BS. You’ve never made love to your wife. I know a virgin when I see one.

Then her getting pregnant was a bad idea. Brb calling Maury

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy strong work David!  

No doubt all that sledgehammer leveraging over the years, paid huge dividends with your wrist strength brother!!  💪🏼💪🏼💯

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:13 AM, David_wigren said:

You might have beaten me that year Wiggy.  Even though I won it, it was bittersweet without you there to compete against.  My money would have been on you, but I'd have given you a hell of a run.  At the very least I would have had to take all my attempts, instead of pacing myself for the win.  

• Like 1