Place To Train In Nj?

silverbackgrip

In case you really want to give your grippers a run for their money, you better stay away from armwrestling. Gripping and AW do not really get along. If you armwrestle hard (once a week), you can be sure that your gripper training will go down the hill or at least you will not progress as fast as you wish. Grippers are a nice tool to train your hands (even for Armwrestling), but if you really like to get a cert on #4 or even #3, you better focus on grippers and any other kind of grip strength.

In case you really want to give your grippers a run for their money, you better stay away from armwrestling. Gripping and AW do not really get along. If you armwrestle hard (once a week), you can be sure that your gripper training will go down the hill or at least you will not progress as fast as you wish. Grippers are a nice tool to train your hands (even for Armwrestling), but if you really like to get a cert on #4 or even #3, you better focus on grippers and any other kind of grip strength.

Yea... your right.. just watched a bunch of armwrestling videos.. the pain they deal with in order to train and be the best is crazy! I never realized how much training and technique is involved.

Much respect for these guys! :bow

Yea... your right.. just watched a bunch of armwrestling videos.. the pain they deal with in order to train and be the best is crazy! I never realized how much training and technique is involved.

Much respect for these guys! :bow

Well, to me armwrestling is an awesome sport. You have to learn so much in order to become anywhere near to good. The real annoying thing is the pain. The pain is far beyond normal muscles aches and i seriously wonder why we keep on doing it. Elite armwrestlers are insane strong, usually ordinary people have no clue about the power they will face on the table. It takes years to develope it. I think it would be cool if you would give it a try just to see if you like it or not. But then you need some expierenced pullers to help you out. Armwrestling on some random table with a buddy who got no clue can be a risky thing to do. It would just be a matter of time until you run into serious problems. You might have a look at the northeastboard, i guess they can help you out to find some people in your area you could train with.

But then, you set a goal with your grippers - doing both regulary on a high level is very hard to do (except you are some genitc freak). It's up to you to decide.