http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xGM9m5t5h5U

167lb Atomgripz Wide Quad Band MMS close and hold

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N6KJBSDTVN0

152lb Atomgripz Narrow Quad Band TNS close and hold

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-nSJ7rgxzn8

Un-rated Atomgripz Narrow Gun Metal Quad Band MMS close and hold

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-6_Z8g_ebws

129lb Atomgripz Mirror Finish Triple Band TNS close and loooooooong hold

Today's workout was a contest-simulation workout. Did a very short warmup and then took the 169lb #3.5 for my 1st attempt. Very solid close. I would've gone a bit higher if I had a gripper in the 170s - but I don't. So instead I just did a few more singles in the high-160s range and then did some TNS and CCS closes to finish the workout.

Being realistic...I don't think I'll close anything higher than a 177lb gripper at the contest and that bums me out considering the training I've put in. Well, I'll give it my best shot anyway and swing for the fences on my 3rd and 4th attempts.

Also closed my 167lb Super Elite, 166lb RB300, and 166lb T7 in this workout.

Very solid 3.5 close!

Thanks Josh! Better step up my game big time if I want to get even within 10lbs of your contest gripper close I suspect.

Your no-set form and strength is awesome. Has been for a long time. Good work Ben!

Appreciate that Matt! It's a lot easier when the grippers are narrow though. As far as no set goes I've closed harder grippers with a 2.75" spread than with a 2.5" spread. Even though the narrower spread feels easier in my hand - somehow my hand kind of binds up on itself when I start at that narrow of a range.

Okay, here's the entire list of rated grippers that I'm bringing to the contest. Thanks again to Chris Rice for rating all of these!

-Trainer - 57.54lbs

-Trainer - 62.54lbs

-#1 - 81.34lbs

-#2 - 110.5lbs

-Atomgripz Mirror Finish Triple Band - 129.3lbs

-Atomgripz Triple Band - 130.5lbs

-HG300 - 134.3lbs

-#3 - 137lbs

-#3 (Blobert's) - 149.3lbs

-#3 - 150.5lbs

-Atomgripz Narrow Quad Band - 151.84lbs

-Tetting T7 - 165.5lbs

-RB300 - 165.5lbs

-Super Elite - 166.84lbs

-Atomgripz Wide Quad Band - 166.84lbs

-#3.5 (Todd Coenen's) - 169.3lbs

I'm not bringing the following Atomgripz because I doubt there will be anyone there that will be able to close them. But the ratings are interesting enough to list anyway.

-Atomgripz Penta Band - 214.65lbs

-Atomgripz Penta Band - 217.19lbs

-Atomgripz Hexa Band - 280lbs

-Atomgripz Hexa Band - 282.54lbs

Okay, here's the entire list of rated grippers that I'm bringing to the contest. Thanks again to Chris Rice for rating all of these!

-Trainer - 57.54lbs

-Trainer - 62.54lbs

-#1 - 81.34lbs

-#2 - 110.5lbs

-Atomgripz Mirror Finish Triple Band - 129.3lbs

-Atomgripz Triple Band - 130.5lbs

-HG300 - 134.3lbs

-#3 - 137lbs

-#3 (Blobert's) - 149.3lbs

-#3 - 150.5lbs

-Atomgripz Narrow Quad Band - 151.84lbs

-Tetting T7 - 165.5lbs

-RB300 - 165.5lbs

-Super Elite - 166.84lbs

-Atomgripz Wide Quad Band - 166.84lbs

-#3.5 (Todd Coenen's) - 169.3lbs

I'm not bringing the following Atomgripz because I doubt there will be anyone there that will be able to close them. But the ratings are interesting enough to list anyway.

-Atomgripz Penta Band - 214.65lbs

-Atomgripz Penta Band - 217.19lbs

-Atomgripz Hexa Band - 280lbs

-Atomgripz Hexa Band - 282.54lbs

Ben, if you want, I could send you a 153 #3 and a 155 BBGM to help fill in the gap you have from 151 to 165. Also I have that 179 BBE MM3 OR BUST if you want to borrow that again I can throw it in there. Actually it looks like that would fill a gap in your contest grippers too. Let me know. :phone

Ben, if you want, I could send you a 153 #3 and a 155 BBGM to help fill in the gap you have from 151 to 165. Also I have that 179 BBE MM3 OR BUST if you want to borrow that again I can throw it in there. Actually it looks like that would fill a gap in your contest grippers too. Let me know. :phone

Appreciate the offer Matt! But Scott and Josh have some grippers that will cover those gaps. Scott has a 179lb Elite too. If you ever want to sell your 179lb Elite let me know! I'd like to have one.

We have a Selling, Wanted to buy and Trading forums. Would appreciate those forums be used for wheeling and dealing, etc. Thanks for your help