Inverse Crush

klatt

Hello,

I've started to train grip again recently and am doing well, for me anyways. I've got nominal crushing strength (I can close COC#2 with right, a few mm from close with left - been working with them (T#1#2) for a few weeks, so far so good). My real question is, how do you train finger/wrist EXTENSORS? I know I could do reverse wirst curls, but is there anything else? I'm looking for something more exciting (novel?) than reverse wrist curls and something possibly more effective.

Thanks,

EK

Klatt,

There's lot's of different extensor exercises. You don't need to buy any fancy equipment either. Unlike me :blush

Try rubber bands,

I find hi rep self resistence with the other hand quite effective, and the chineese ball rotation upside down seems to hit them somewhat as well.

BTW

If you post this in the main gripboard you should expect to see more responses

Jon@han

Thanks Jonathan,

As soon as I hit post, I realized that I should have posted it to the general forum. BUT, then I found the search engine feature (can you tell I'm new to the board?), and found tons of stuff. I just happen to have a bunch of large rubber bands in my desk at work... :)

EK