Gabriel Sum Im#3 40 Reps

Geralt

Good stuff right there!

Some kind of mini reps... 5mm -10mm? Why not parallel like Paul? Sorry but I dont understand. :blink

Edited by Heimopäällikkö

Paul's reps were from a wider set. But Gabriel's strength is amazing none the less. :rock

Some kind of mini reps... 5mm -10mm? Why not parallel like Paul? Sorry but I dont understand. :blink

I guess Paul is Paul and Gabriel is Gabriel. Both are strong. clicking those handles at that speed = equivalent of pure horsepower in the hands.

Nothing more nothing less.

I do not know who is stronger with the grippers, Paul or Gabriel.

Both are amazing. But if I would have to choose one, I would go for Gabriel.

Don't forget that he certified the 3.5 before Paul, and I think he is going to be the first #4 cert.

Gabriel's 16 TNS with the #3 is still unmatched on video. His video with the 35 MMS reps were wider than these as well - maybe he's just trying to beat Paul here and smashing them out as quick as possible. Not a bad idea when you have such a good opponent! Also, it does appear that PK is better with the MMS on massive grippers like 4s and GEs.

Edited by twoism82

Until Gabriel crushes that MM7, im going with PAW Knight.

I think it may be too exspensive for the Europeans. Both are super strong, Great videos

I was thinking the same thing but who am I to say anything

due to my partiallity to Paul. LOL!!!

Which ever one of them is the FIRST to No-Set the #4 will be the KING OF CRUSH

in my estimation.

Good on you Gabriel. I see that you did actually took note of that :)

Anyway, this is a WIN-WIN situation in my point of view. One is closing with the Left Hand and the other with the Right Hand. But, I do believe it is slightly harder with the left hand.

Guys, recognizing what Gabriel has done does not need to be a matter of comparing him to Paul. You don't have to "pick a side."

Maybe Gabriel will say something, but so far there is no indication that he is claiming anything versus Paul.

If there is anything claimed, I think there is a question of 40 "parallel" reps and some are short.

At any rate, all I see is a training video that is super impressive. This wasn't a cert or an online supermatch.

Guys, recognizing what Gabriel has done does not need to be a matter of comparing him to Paul. You don't have to "pick a side."

Maybe Gabriel will say something, but so far there is no indication that he is claiming anything versus Paul.

If there is anything claimed, I think there is a question of 40 "parallel" reps and some are short.

At any rate, all I see is a training video that is super impressive. This wasn't a cert or an online supermatch.

Well put Matt.

Where is Gabriel on the MM ladder? Couldn't find his name anywhere....

Where is Gabriel on the MM ladder? Couldn't find his name anywhere....

He's not. Those were the comments made earlier. He is welcome to sign up, but the certs are expensive with European shipping.

Roger that, took it to mean he was on there, just not to the MM7.

Why not have a gripper exchange between Sum and Knight? Paul reps out Gabriels and Gabriel reps out Pauls. Shoot, I would pay the expenses of shipping the grippers for both of them.

Gabriel? Paul? Would you guys be interested in this gripper exchange?

These are definitely mini-reps. Nothing wrong with that, but not really comparable to Paul's. However this is Gabriel Sum we're talking about and some of his other videos more than qualify him as candidate for the world's best crusher. To clarify: this video, while impressive, isn't the best representation of Gabriel's talents.

I personally would prefer both paul and sum to try this at atleast an inch set. Both of you are still the best out there in my opinion.

Just pure coincidence that after Paul does a gripper feat

Gabriel posts one soon after.

Sometimes things are obvious without anyone making a claim.

And YES, I believe it's an online supermatch going on here.

You're up Paul! LOL!!!

You're up Paul! LOL!!!

I did notice that too... One more rep too! It is good though. Me and a guy at work seem to beat each other by one rep. It is a great motivator.

Mini click reps, Pauls were wider but both are impressive feats :blink Not competition I feel n Paul's MM7 the only one in the world, nuff said :bow :bow :bow

You're up Paul! LOL!!!

I did notice that too... One more rep too! It is good though. Me and a guy at work seem to beat each other by one rep. It is a great motivator.

Guys, this is indeed a friendly competition going on.

FYI, below are comments from Youtube after Paul posted his video of 38reps.

Gabriel - “Allright Paul, i took note of that ;-) Let's wait and see...”

Paul – “haha ... game on!”

Very impressive!

Would be nice to see a vid with TNS reps on a #2 so that average guys like me can relate to it a little ;)

On a side note, since Paul and Gabriel are using two different #3s, no one can say which feat is > to the other (except if it is known as a fact that one gripper is much harder than the other).

You're up Paul! LOL!!!

Guys, this is indeed a friendly competition going on.

FYI, below are comments from Youtube after Paul posted his video of 38reps.

Gabriel - "Allright Paul, i took note of that ;-) Let's wait and see..."

Paul – "haha ... game on!"

Okay, okay ;)

I think it's my own issue. I'll just watch the show. :grin: