Which Power Ball Does Everyone Use

Broly

Am seriously debating getting a power ball but and curious what everyone here is using. I know the two main brands are Dynaflex and NSD and then there's the metal version for each. Besides the brands themselves, are the 250hz plastic ones good for a workout or is it more just for therapy? Would I be better off investing in a metal version for the increase in weight and difficulty for training? I'm a little strapped for cash so before I would spend 120 on a metal version I would want to make sure that it would be worth it. If it's not that much of a difference then I would just opt for the 250hz 40 dollar versions.

I just picked one up on Amazon lastnight. Cost me 25 bucks and I got free shipping... I will let you know how it works after I get it :)

By chance a local Vitamin Shoppe was selling the Dynaflex powerball amber lit versions for 25 bucks. Decided to just buy it and try it for myself, figured it'd be easy to return if anything. Arms are still shot from an intense arm wrestling practice last night but right out of the box it feels solid. I was able to get it going after a few tries for just a little and felt it immediately in the forearms. I'll give it a more in depth look once I'm healed up.

NJgrip23, I'm very curious to hear what you have to say about it once you get it. For me I felt it right away but I also have only been training grip for a few months and am in the first phase of the RRBT program (my goal gripper is the C.O.C #2).

I just got the NDS signature series Powerball last night. It is really addicting.

I just got the NDS signature series Powerball last night. It is really addicting.

Just ordered this exact same one. I'm itching to get it and put up my first attempt. I gave the Dynaflex one I bought for 25 bucks to my Dad. He started playing with it and couldn't put it down.

My suggestion is to consider strongerwrist.com. The owner sponsors the sport of grip.

Jedd

Just got my NSD Signature Series Powerball. It took me a while to put it down just to put up my post.