This Guy Would Be A Freak Of A Good Arm Wrestler ...

G-Man

Haha yeahh those 1 arm pull ups were so fake. He does have pretty good bodyweight strength especially for his size though.

Very impressive! He's a big unit and has pretty awesome core strength. Demonstrations of functional strength like that impress me more than big powerlifts.

its not bad his forerms are underdeveloped by the wrist though his wrist would snap its looks like a toothpick compared to his forearms.

its not bad his forerms are underdeveloped by the wrist though his wrist would snap its looks like a toothpick compared to his forearms.

Remind me to never arm wrestle.... His wrists look like tree trunks compared to mine. :mellow

I think the one arm pull-ups at the end were a joke, you can hear the laughs.

But the guy is legit. I've followed his videos for awhile. He was bigger (fatter) but kept hanging out with some of the guys with incredible videos in youtube. He's probably a bit slimmer now, still huge, and handling a pull-up bar like no other big-man out there!!! :rock Truly an inspiration for the heavy boys.

• 1 month later...

What's next? A 300+ pound flagpole? :bow

Very strong guy...Alexy Voevoda can do flagpoles at around 280...thats the heaviest I know of...

What's next? A 300+ pound flagpole? :bow

Who's that guy? I can't few the video in my country...

Very inspirational video! I would guess he's not even 280# by the end of the video but impressive nonetheless!

Very inspirational video! I would guess he's not even 280# by the end of the video but impressive nonetheless!

I agree...he did slim down alot...probably 260 ish...but hard to say for sure without knowing his height.

• 2 weeks later...

One arm chin-ups are not fake! You guys check out the "Hannibal For King" videos on YouTube. This is an amazing guy. Does one arm chin-ups and much, much more with body weight - and he is no small guy at all. Amazing stuff!

Sixgun glad to see you still posting. Miss reading your posts buddy. Hope everything is going good for you! Austin

Austin, great talking to you again. yea, I'm still here. I broke another record this fall in the Sledge Hammer Swing! 1,000 swings in 33:23 minutes in the woodchopper style swing (the record was 1,000 swings in 45 minutes). My Guiness World Record Was 2,742 swings in 3 hours. This latest one I think was tuffer than that one! Still training, although I have changed some things. How about you? What's going on with you? PM me and we will talk.

• 5 months later...

Check out his 330-pound cheat curl too.

My name is Dariusz Slowik I am a 6'5" 270lb world class DiscusThrower. I have competed in many World events such as the Junior World Championships and European Championships. My personal best so far is 64.56 meters; this total places me top 20 in the World for 2004. I have been attending Junior college in Moorpark(CA) and am the 2004 state champion in Hammer and Discusthrow and I also hold the Junior College National discus record of 211.5 feet in the USA. Although I was born in Poland and have competed for them in the past, I have proudly represented Canada in competition for the last three years. Last summer I achieved 'A' standard for the Olympics for Canada 4 times, however because of limited funding by the Canadian government I was not sent to the Athens Olympics this year. I threw my personal best at a meet in Boston in July. I love to travel and have visited around 40 different countries. I speak 5 languages, and used to hold a Guinness World Record for the longest car push. I broke this record by pushing a Dodge Neon SX2 56km in 10 hours. The car weighed 2900lbs. The Proceeds($10,000.00) raised were donated to the Terry Fox Foundation to help fight cancer. Right now I'm getting ready to start training for 2012 Olympics Currently i'm in Poland where i help kids with cancer to raize money for them and i currently just broke an old record by throwing a washing machine for distance and its broke an old guinness record

HERE IS A LINK TO YOUTUBE WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY CRAZY LIFTING VIDEOS, ENJOY, www.youtube.com/user/dario2004

http://www.dario2004.com/

I've been following Dario on youtube for quite some time now, very strong all around but nothing out of this world.

• 2 weeks later...

If iam not mistaken, this guy is a gripboard memeber. That is pretty impressive in form, weight and strength ratio wise.

• 4 months later...

Another dario video... what the $%*^??

http://youtu.be/5j5dnDyKIMc

I've been following Dario on youtube for quite some time now, very strong all around but nothing out of this world.

Am I not watching the same vids as you?? This guy is freakishly strong for a discus dude