Sybersnott

NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here

Henry1986

Hello everyone I just recently started back on my grip training. My main focus is with grippers right now, but will be adding different grip tools to my workout in the future. My current strength is being able to close the coc 2 with both hands. I almost closed the coc 2.5 my last workout. 

• Like 2

Wannagrip
On 4/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, glfp said:

Hi everyone, my name is Gian-Luca. I'm 39 years old and live in Canada.  Although I've been bodybuilding and powerlifting on and off for more than 20 years I am new to grip specific training. I've certainly been bitten by the grip bug and I am working on building a collection of grippers. 

Welcome @glfp!

6 hours ago, Henry1986 said:

Hello everyone I just recently started back on my grip training. My main focus is with grippers right now, but will be adding different grip tools to my workout in the future. My current strength is being able to close the coc 2 with both hands. I almost closed the coc 2.5 my last workout. 

Welcome @Henry1986!

• Thanks 1

Viceversus

Hey everyone, my name is Nick. Started grip about 4 months ago, mainly focusing on grippers along with pinch and hex blocks. I think its awesome how the grip community is so involved and im excited to be apart of what you guys built up here. Looking forward to seeing , learning and sharing about future goals and achievments!

• Like 1

Wannagrip
12 hours ago, Viceversus said:

Hey everyone, my name is Nick. Started grip about 4 months ago, mainly focusing on grippers along with pinch and hex blocks. I think its awesome how the grip community is so involved and im excited to be apart of what you guys built up here. Looking forward to seeing , learning and sharing about future goals and achievments!

Welcome @Viceversus !

Supranforever

Hey guys, Name is Adam from Tennessee, I'm 32 years old now, I don't really train or work out much, a few times a month for the last 5-6 months, just sort of working my way in.....  I need to get in the gym and I'm using grip training to work my way in slowly, my love for strength is coming on strong though. I have recently bought all COC grippers and now have a grip wall within about 6 months, I originally bought a .5, ran through it and can do it both hands, bought a 1, can do it in both hands right away, bought a 1.5 and can do it in both hands right away first try, bought a number 2 and can do it in both hands right away, bought a 2.5, 3, 3.5, and a 4,  I can close the 2.5 both hands no issues, I can get the number 3 within 1/4 on a no set grip, I've always had stronger grip than most, I'm recently doing Hub and pinch block since I recently got those attachments for my loading pin on my anniversary from my loving wife.  Thanks for having me guys, I look to close that #3 really soon!

• Like 1

Wannagrip
1 hour ago, Supranforever said:

Hey guys, Name is Adam from Tennessee, I'm 32 years old now, I don't really train or work out much, a few times a month for the last 5-6 months, just sort of working my way in.....  I need to get in the gym and I'm using grip training to work my way in slowly, my love for strength is coming on strong though. I have recently bought all COC grippers and now have a grip wall within about 6 months, I originally bought a .5, ran through it and can do it both hands, bought a 1, can do it in both hands right away, bought a 1.5 and can do it in both hands right away first try, bought a number 2 and can do it in both hands right away, bought a 2.5, 3, 3.5, and a 4,  I can close the 2.5 both hands no issues, I can get the number 3 within 1/4 on a no set grip, I've always had stronger grip than most, I'm recently doing Hub and pinch block since I recently got those attachments for my loading pin on my anniversary from my loving wife.  Thanks for having me guys, I look to close that #3 really soon!

Welcome @Supranforever !

DigitallyEndowed

May as well introduce myself. I doubt anyone really reads this but still aha. 

My name is Shaun, 29 years old, about 6ft tall, 100kg, hands are only average, like 7.5 give or take a bit. 

New to all things grip and strength training/fitness in general. Can't close the #2 but can get it down to about a cm.

Going get to #3 asap. 

• Like 1

wobongoding

S.C. from Texas, grew up watching wsm on ESPN Sammeulson and Savickas eras. Cousin is certified coc#3 from 2003 that mat have played a part in interest. Now bordering 30 and deciding to get back into grips. Can close ironmind coc #2 from card length, working towards 2.5 and then 3.

Not sure how what number that relates to in the monstermash, but hopefully not lvl1.

Raymond

Hey everyone, new member here from Oz.I don't know if there are any other Aussies here. I don't think grip sport is much of a thing here. I've read the forum for years so I thought I'd finally sign up. I haven't done much gripper training before but I've worked with my hands most of my life & have a bit of a baseline of hand strength, nothing like some you guys though.

I just got a few grippers the other day and I'm testing them today to see how weak I really am.

Edited by Raymond
typo

krutz
On 7/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, Raymond said:

Hey everyone, new member here from Oz.I don't know if there are any other Aussies here. I don't think grip sport is much of a thing here. I've read the forum for years so I thought I'd finally sign up. I haven't done much gripper training before but I've worked with my hands most of my life & have a bit of a baseline of hand strength, nothing like some you guys though.

I just got a few grippers the other day and I'm testing them today to see how weak I really am.

Where in Oz are you mate? I’m in Melbourne and train primarily grip

Raymond

G'day @krutz I'm in Newcastle mate. It's good to see you here. Have you been into grip training for very long?

Wannagrip
On 7/8/2019 at 5:30 PM, DigitallyEndowed said:

May as well introduce myself. I doubt anyone really reads this but still aha. 

My name is Shaun, 29 years old, about 6ft tall, 100kg, hands are only average, like 7.5 give or take a bit. 

New to all things grip and strength training/fitness in general. Can't close the #2 but can get it down to about a cm.

Going get to #3 asap. 

On 7/11/2019 at 2:19 PM, wobongoding said:

S.C. from Texas, grew up watching wsm on ESPN Sammeulson and Savickas eras. Cousin is certified coc#3 from 2003 that mat have played a part in interest. Now bordering 30 and deciding to get back into grips. Can close ironmind coc #2 from card length, working towards 2.5 and then 3.

Not sure how what number that relates to in the monstermash, but hopefully not lvl1.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, Raymond said:

Welcome to the GripBoard!

• Like 1