NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here

Sybersnott

18 hours ago, Drew Gould said:

Hi there. I'm Drew from Baltimore.

I just started Olympic weightlifting last fall, and am completely hooked. Along the way I found that grip training was equally as awesome, and here I am.

Have a good one.

5 hours ago, Aword13 said:

I am Adam, I am 17 years old. I just started grip training to increase the size of my forearms but now I want to be able to crush apples. 

Welcome!

• Like 1

Привет,меня завут Руслан. Мне 30 лет,я увлекаюсь эспандерами. Хочу участвовать в сертификации,и делится своими достижениями в силе хвата.

• Like 1

23 минут назад, Руслан сказал:

Привет, меня завут Руслан Шкода. Мне 30 лет, я увлекаюсь эспандерами, занимаюсь спортом. Хочу участвовать в сертификации, и делится своими достижениями в силе хвата.

Edited by Ruslan

On 06.05.2004 at 0:15 AM, smp76 said:

Здравствуйте,

Меня зовут Шон Принц и мне 28 лет. Мое первое знакомство с КОК было во время моего пребывания в Университете штата Индиана, где я боролся в колледже. Моя сила тренер Грег Симмонс показал # 1 и # 2 для меня, и тогда продолжал говорить, что есть только один человек, чтобы успешно закрыл # 4. Применения силы руки всегда интересовали меня в моей борьбе, тяжелая атлетика, и скалолазание pusuits; не говоря уже о моем "что если" Senario TRAING, но это другая тема недавно полностью.

Я в настоящее время преподавать в средней школе и тренер борьба. Необходимость тренироваться, как вы хотите, чтобы бороться была подделана в костях моих от моего времени в 1-ом Recon Ко, поэтому я до сих пор, и поезд, как все мои борцами.

Мой текущий поглощенность силы руки привела меня купить книгу Джона Брукфилд в "Мастерство рук силы» и программу KTA, а также многие COC эспандер. Я только был Trainning с захватами с марта этого года и в то время не мог закрыть # 1 с любой рукой, я currentley в неделю 2 программы КТА и может закрыть # 2 с моей правой рукой, и я дневной свет прочь с моей левой рукой. Я очень рад, моя жена говорит, что одержимый, но она является шкаф дробилки и пытается закрыть # 1 один день утверждая, что "Интересно, если сегодня мой день?" по общему признанию, она сантиметр от закрытия его сама с ее правой рукой.

Я понимаю заботу новичка проводки, так что я надеюсь, что это соответствует ожиданиям Совета для первого поста. Сделав это, я предполагаю, что я также квалифицировать как "Lurker", ну да ладно. Я предпочел бы смотреть и учиться, что работа над моей силы руки, потянув меня за ногу из моего рта.

-SMP76

Привет это хорошо!

On 29.02.2016 at 9:46 PM, Wannagrip said:

Добро пожаловат!

Привет Дани,я думаю у тебя все получится.

4 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Привет,меня завут Руслан. Мне 30 лет,я увлекаюсь эспандерами. Хочу участвовать в сертификации,и делится своими достижениями в силе хвата.

"Hi, my zavut Ruslan. I am 30 years old, I'm fond of expanders. I want to participate in the certification, and sharing his achievements in the power grip."

Welcome!

58 minutes ago, anwnate said:

"Привет, меня завут Руслан. Мне 30 лет, я люблю расширителей. Я хочу участвовать в сертификации, и делится своими достижениями в Power Grip".

Добро пожаловат!

Мое полное имя Руслан Шкода,мой рост 178см,вес 80кг, я из Беларусии. Люблю путешествовать и заниматься спортом.

1 hour ago, Ruslan said:

Мое полное имя Руслан Шкода,мой рост 178см,вес 80кг, я из Беларусии. Люблю путешествовать и заниматься спортом.

You are posting in the Russian language on the board. The majority here will not be able to read it.   This has to be a problem with your computer and there are many Russian members who have not reported an issue.  And.... 

Welcome!

Dan Splendoria. 36, 6'1", 265lbs. Corrections Officer and proud member of CERT/extraction team that handles combative inmates. Been gripping and deadlifting heavy for many years. Able to cert on the CoC 3 and Red Nail in 2014. Proudest accomplishment is FBBC KOAB to 1.25" sub 2 min bend. Very short term goal is melting the 6.5 King. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Splendo said:

Dan Splendoria. 36, 6'1", 265lbs. Corrections Officer and proud member of CERT/extraction team that handles combative inmates. Been gripping and deadlifting heavy for many years. Able to cert on the CoC 3 and Red Nail in 2014. Proudest accomplishment is FBBC KOAB to 1.25" sub 2 min bend. Very short term goal is melting the 6.5 King. 

I look forward to your posts here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Splendo said:

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hi everybody, and thank you for letting me in :)

I'm a 53 year old Young man from Sweden with a gripaddiction, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I was introduced to gripstrength a few years back when I met Kalle Lane, the Swedish grip monster, and now I currently hold the Scandinavian Record in "Hantel till Kasse", an Apollon Dumbbell Lift to a small box at 42 cm height. My record is 124 kg, 274 lbs.

I also hold the current Swedish record in Rolling Handle with Arne Persson's new Handle, the LGC 60 mm, and here my record in competition is 91 kg, 200 lbs.

My last lift with IronMinds Rolling Thunder was a Heavy 110 kg, 242,5 lbs, so there is a very big difference between different types of Rolling Handles.

I am also the very proud father of Oscar Bertrandsson, the youngest (?) person in the World to lift an Inch Dumbbell, the 78 kg, 172 lbs, version.

He made this lift this summer when we visited Arne Persson in Löddeköpinge. And, my son is not even 15 years old yet. I know Arne already talked about my son's lift in this forum and put up a link to Youtube.

Enough bragging and blowing my own horn, I'm very pleased to become a member in this forum.

Thanks again :)

• Like 5

Hey yall, Paul Mouser here from WV. 

I'm primarily a strongman guy, but I enjoy the grip specialization stuff and have been known to throw grip medleys in the strongman competitions I run. 

Training wise, I've been loving my revolving handle farmers implements this summer, and enjoy sledge hammer levering in various directions. 

Also, I am hosting the Viking Death Grip Challenge Sept 3rd in Morgantown, WV. As soon as I figure out where to post the event on here, I will LOL!

Edited by Paul Mouser
Spelling
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul Mouser said:

I'm primarily a strongman guy, but I enjoy the grip specialization stuff and have been known to throw grip medleys in the strongman competitions I run. 

Training wise, I've been loving my revolving handle farmers implements this summer, and enjoy sledge hammer levering in various directions. 

Also, I am hosting the Viking Death Grip Challenge Sept 3rd in Morgantown, WV. As soon as I figure out where to post the event on here, I will LOL!

Hey Paul, glad you joined us! I'm sure there's a few guys on here near you that would love the opportunity to try their hand at a grip competition. Just hop over to the Grip Contests section to make a post about it.

10 hours ago, Paul Mouser said:

Good to see you here Paul.  Welcome!

Hello everybody,

My name is Marcel Bruin, i live in The Netherlands. I have done all kinds of strength training like powerlifting, weightlifting and also lot of backyard training with Stones, Hammers, sandbags and more. Lately i do a lot of fatbar training, grippers and nail binding and building up tot aan Nice grip addiction! Ik think i can get some great info on this board!

On 8/14/2016 at 1:08 PM, Chenoa said:

Hi everybody, and thank you for letting me in :)

I'm a 53 year old Young man from Sweden with a gripaddiction, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I was introduced to gripstrength a few years back when I met Kalle Lane, the Swedish grip monster, and now I currently hold the Scandinavian Record in "Hantel till Kasse", an Apollon Dumbbell Lift to a small box at 42 cm height. My record is 124 kg, 274 lbs.

I also hold the current Swedish record in Rolling Handle with Arne Persson's new Handle, the LGC 60 mm, and here my record in competition is 91 kg, 200 lbs.

My last lift with IronMinds Rolling Thunder was a Heavy 110 kg, 242,5 lbs, so there is a very big difference between different types of Rolling Handles.

I am also the very proud father of Oscar Bertrandsson, the youngest (?) person in the World to lift an Inch Dumbbell, the 78 kg, 172 lbs, version.

He made this lift this summer when we visited Arne Persson in Löddeköpinge. And, my son is not even 15 years old yet. I know Arne already talked about my son's lift in this forum and put up a link to Youtube.

Enough bragging and blowing my own horn, I'm very pleased to become a member in this forum.

Thanks again :)

18 hours ago, Paul Mouser said:

3 hours ago, M@rcel said:

Hello everybody,

My name is Marcel Bruin, i live in The Netherlands. I have done all kinds of strength training like powerlifting, weightlifting and also lot of backyard training with Stones, Hammers, sandbags and more. Lately i do a lot of fatbar training, grippers and nail binding and building up tot aan Nice grip addiction! Ik think i can get some great info on this board!

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Michael 49 yrs old, have been weightlifting since 13 but grip training for 9 months. Bought some grippers, wrist wrench last December and rolling thunder, iron mind hub just last week. I regret not knowing about the various grip training,devices,etc but I love it and will pass it on to my son. Stats😂 COC 2.5 credit card close, wrist wrench 87lbs, rolling thunder first time 167, hub lift first time using it 51.25, and sledgehammer finger walk 18lbs. Look forward to chatting and continue to gain knowledge in this wonderful sport.

• Like 3

Nice stats for 9 months.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hi! I am brand new here and have been into grip training off and on in the past, and now I want to get into nail bending. I just ordered the beginner bender's bag from Fat Barbell Co and and psyched to get started. I was competing in powerlifting and in girevoy sport for a while, so I think my grip is pretty ok from the heavy lifting and ballistics,  but I know I'll need to do more specialized training to be successful in bending. Anyway, I'm a newb and have tons of questions.

• Like 1