NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here

Sybersnott

Hi! My name is Immanuel and i am 18 years old, 6' 5" tall and weigh 225lb. I am born and raised in Sweden. I have been training grip for a few years but have had 1-1,5 years of non grip traning. But now i have found new inspiration. My best gripper feat is CoC 3 20mm block and CoC 2,5 CCS with my right hand. Signing up to this forum with my expectations of learning new things and sharing grip feats.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hi! My name is Immanuel and i am 18 years old, 6' 5" tall and weigh 225lb. I am born and raised in Sweden. I have been training grip for a few years but have had 1-1,5 years of non grip traning. But now i have found new inspiration. My best gripper feat is CoC 3 20mm block and CoC 2,5 CCS with my right hand. Signing up to this forum with my expectations of learning new things and sharing grip feats.

Welcome!
Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody my name is jordan i from martinique 1M82 80KG I like gripp i would like do reps on the HG350 :grin:

i have all grip 100 lbs at 350 and i will buy soon the hub lift.

Hello everybody my name is jordan i from martinique 1M82 80KG I like gripp i would like do reps on the HG350 after on year :grin:

i have all grip 100 lbs at 350 for the moment i do 4 series of 15 reps on the HG150 thand i will buy soon the hub lift.

Howdy everyone, I'm Rob from Nashville. I'm here to learn all about grip training. Long term I'm looking to work up to CoC#3. I'm at #1 now.

Anyone know if RRBT is Mac compatible? I don't have winders and it looks like it's DRM'd from the sales page. If I can't do that program, I'll keep working on the one Cannon has on his beginner set page (the grippers I have now).

Hello guys,

My name is Jakub, i was born in Poland i weight ~65 kg height... ~170 cm ?

I enjoy reading books also lurking at different forums and reading what i'm interested in. I'm pacifist and for me its mean way of living like this: i seek for strength so enormous no one will ever think about fighting me :p also i want to inspire people to gain power themselves also i think i can share some knowledge about exercises which i learned over time, i even learned few new grip exercises all by myself and will share them after i check them.

If we talking about training, i never was going to gym few years back i was able to do 18 pull ups, one year ago i badly injured my wrist and permanent stopped doing any training, now i slowly coming back to training i started grip work few weeks ago i planning to master Paul Wade Big 6 bodyweight exercises and after some time to start and progress training with sandbags.

Edited by Iron Claws

hello,i measure 7 i weigh 274,47 years i am french i like grip my training is on 5 days ,pinch,block thumb training ,training coc 0,5 1 1,5 2 2,5 zénith 2 close. zénith , imtug 4 and 5 about 4 days

Hello everybody my name is jordan i from martinique 1M82 80KG I like gripp i would like do reps on the HG350 after on year :grin:

i have all grip 100 lbs at 350 for the moment i do 4 series of 15 reps on the HG150 thand i will buy soon the hub lift.

Howdy everyone, I'm Rob from Nashville. I'm here to learn all about grip training. Long term I'm looking to work up to CoC#3. I'm at #1 now.

Anyone know if RRBT is Mac compatible? I don't have winders and it looks like it's DRM'd from the sales page. If I can't do that program, I'll keep working on the one Cannon has on his beginner set page (the grippers I have now).

Hello guys,

My name is Jakub, i was born in Poland i weight ~65 kg height... ~170 cm ?

I enjoy reading books also lurking at different forums and reading what i'm interested in. I'm pacifist and for me its mean way of living like this: i seek for strength so enormous no one will ever think about fighting me :p also i want to inspire people to gain power themselves also i think i can share some knowledge about exercises which i learned over time, i even learned few new grip exercises all by myself and will share them after i check them.

If we talking about training, i never was going to gym few years back i was able to do 18 pull ups, one year ago i badly injured my wrist and permanent stopped doing any training, now i slowly coming back to training i started grip work few weeks ago i planning to master Paul Wade Big 6 bodyweight exercises and after some time to start and progress training with sandbags.

hello,i measure 7 i weigh 274,47 years i am french i like grip my training is on 5 days ,pinch,block thumb training ,training coc 0,5 1 1,5 2 2,5 zénith 2 close. zénith , imtug 4 and 5 about 4 days

Welcome guys!

Hi my name is Isaac and I am 16 and I really like working on grip and I can close the heavy grips 300 and I am less than 2cm from closing the captain of crush 3.

Hi my name is Isaac and I am 16 and I really like working on grip and I can close the heavy grips 300 and I am less than 2cm from closing the captain of crush 3.

welcome!

Hi,

I'm Joe from Kent, Ohio with my first post here. I train grip 3x per week with dynamic grip exercises, some pinch, crush, and open-hand support exercises. I also do some radial/ulnar, supination/pronation work for the wrists. Main goal is to bend the Red Nail. I hope to learn from the veterans here, and down the road, contribute where I can.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

my name is Alexander. I'm from Russia. I like grip sport. My goal is lift fatman blob. Also I like thick bar and I lifted 93 kg on the RT.

Hi,

I'm Joe from Kent, Ohio with my first post here. I train grip 3x per week with dynamic grip exercises, some pinch, crush, and open-hand support exercises. I also do some radial/ulnar, supination/pronation work for the wrists. Main goal is to bend the Red Nail. I hope to learn from the veterans here, and down the road, contribute where I can.

Hi,

my name is Alexander. I'm from Russia. I like grip sport. My goal is lift fatman blob. Also I like thick bar and I lifted 93 kg on the RT.

You guys came to the right place. We're all glad to share experiences and help you with your goals. Don't be shy, go forth and post.

Hi,

Hi,

Welcome guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. My name's Craig and I live in Nottingham, England (tho' I am originally from Glasgow, Scotland.

I am 48 and have always tried to keep in shape. Only recently started gripping and can close the CoC#2 for two reps (parallel set). It just started with one of my mates giving me a try on a couple of CoCs he hadn't used for years. Now we are training together to close the #3... we are obsessed. Who would have thought that training grip could be so addictive!!

Loving the gripboard.

Cheers,

Craig

Welcome Craig.

Hi guys. My name's Craig and I live in Nottingham, England (tho' I am originally from Glasgow, Scotland.

I am 48 and have always tried to keep in shape. Only recently started gripping and can close the CoC#2 for two reps (parallel set). It just started with one of my mates giving me a try on a couple of CoCs he hadn't used for years. Now we are training together to close the #3... we are obsessed. Who would have thought that training grip could be so addictive!!

Loving the gripboard.

Cheers,

Craig

Loving the gripboard.

Cheers,

Craig

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

My names is Pasha

I used to lift weights just for fun for a long time ( best ipf equip results: squat 250/ bench 150/ deadlift 260 )
Used to be a bobsled brakeman and track and field athlete ( 60m - 6.9sec) - had a lot of fun there.
I love everything regarding pure power aspect ( not bodybuilding and fitness - my bad))
Now my goals is COC #3, IM RedNail and Kerckhaert SX-7 #000 horseshoe
Glad to be here! Cheers!

hello grip sportsmen, and grip enthusiasts! I've recently started training with grippers, and have moved up from not even being able to close an hg 150 even once to 5 or so reps on the hg200, currently my goal is to close the 250, and then i will buy the coc 2.5 and 3, which I hope to one day close. I saw Yori post on reddit, and as I weigh the same as him it is quite inspiring to know that with some training I too can close a coc#3, which is now my goal! good to meet all of you

Hello everyone!

My names is Pasha

I used to lift weights just for fun for a long time ( best ipf equip results: squat 250/ bench 150/ deadlift 260 )
Used to be a bobsled brakeman and track and field athlete ( 60m - 6.9sec) - had a lot of fun there.
I love everything regarding pure power aspect ( not bodybuilding and fitness - my bad))
Now my goals is COC #3, IM RedNail and Kerckhaert SX-7 #000 horseshoe
Glad to be here! Cheers!

hello grip sportsmen, and grip enthusiasts! I've recently started training with grippers, and have moved up from not even being able to close an hg 150 even once to 5 or so reps on the hg200, currently my goal is to close the 250, and then i will buy the coc 2.5 and 3, which I hope to one day close. I saw Yori post on reddit, and as I weigh the same as him it is quite inspiring to know that with some training I too can close a coc#3, which is now my goal! good to meet all of you

Welcome!

Hey guys my name is nick

I have been training grip on and off for about a year now hoping to get a MM0 cert by the end of the year.

I look forward to getting to know everyone

Hey guys my name is nick

I have been training grip on and off for about a year now hoping to get a MM0 cert by the end of the year.

Welcome! And take a look in to MM0 thread!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, my name is Aleksandar, and I'm fairly new to grip training. I am 21 years old, 182 cm tall, 82.5 kg (down from 95 kg). I started going to the gym when I was 14, started powerlifting seriously about 3 years ago. My powerlifting results are 215 kg squat, 145 kg bench press and 215 kg deadlift. My humble grip results are 57.5 kg on Rolling thunder r&l, 18 kg hub lift r,15.5 kg l, 115 kg axle double overhand. I look forward to learn more about grip training from this forum from the legends that post here. My goals are to close the number 3 CoC, 100 kg Rolling thunder lift and to lift the Inch.

Hello everyone, my name is Aleksandar, and I'm fairly new to grip training. I am 21 years old, 182 cm tall, 82.5 kg (down from 95 kg). I started going to the gym when I was 14, started powerlifting seriously about 3 years ago. My powerlifting results are 215 kg squat, 145 kg bench press and 215 kg deadlift. My humble grip results are 57.5 kg on Rolling thunder r&l, 18 kg hub lift r,15.5 kg l, 115 kg axle double overhand. I look forward to learn more about grip training from this forum from the legends that post here. My goals are to close the number 3 CoC, 100 kg Rolling thunder lift and to lift the Inch.

Hey guys my name is nick

Welcome guys!