Mashmonster Level 0 Queue

Bill Piche

On 2/3/2011 at 5:04 AM, Wannagrip said:

If you want to do a level 0 cert, post in this thread with your intentions.

Hello,I want to certify a level 0 cert,thanks

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Michael Wilfong said:

I would like to submit my MM0 attempt. Is there anyone in the cue? 

There is no queue for this as you use your own gripper. Read this first though before submitting:

• 5 months later...

Hi. I Will attempt to mm0 , what i should i do?

Thnks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Thnks.

Read the posted pinned posts on "Getting on the MashMonster Ladder"

Thnks.

Hello, I would like to attempt to certify MM0. I read the rules and have just subscribed for the level 1 contribution. I understand that I cannot post the video/still frames anywhere other than being sent directly to judges as an unlisted youtube video. I will attempt this on Friday of this week 9/9/22 on either a CoC3 or a GHP7 that I already own.

• Like 1

hello, I have read the rules, I paid $ 10 per year as a level 1 contribution, I have 10 posts to my credit. I have a youtube channel, I didn't just understand how to keep the mm lv 0 certification video private on YouTube ...

I would make my attempt with my coc 3  on Friday 9/9/2022

Edited by Tiziano Becchio
  • Like 1

hello, I have read the rules, I paid $ 10 per year as a level 1 contribution, I have 10 posts to my credit. I have a youtube channel, I didn't just understand how to keep the mm lv 0 certification video private on YouTube ...

I would make my attempt with my coc 3  on Friday 9/9/2022

Don't make the attempt video "private". Instead, select the "unlisted" privacy setting for your video. More on this: EN or in IT .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello tomorrow tuesday 20 september i will redo the attempt for monster mash 0 certification with my coc3 rgc 147 lb ....

I will post my attempt tomorrow in an unlisted YouTube video as per the procedure in private at wannagrip. good evening everyone 💪

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

hello tomorrow tuesday 20 september i will redo the attempt for monster mash 0 certification with my coc3 rgc 147 lb ....

I will post my attempt tomorrow in an unlisted YouTube video as per the procedure in private at wannagrip. good evening everyone 💪

Buena suerte amigo mío!!!!! 🍀🍀🍀

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Greetings -

I've contributed $10, made my ten posts, and if I understand the rules correctly, my CoC certification is good enough to pass MM0.  I'm happy to do a close, though.  Just let me know what is required.  I can do the attempt anytime.

Thanks!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Greetings -

I've contributed $10, made my ten posts, and if I understand the rules correctly, my CoC certification is good enough to pass MM0.  I'm happy to do a close, though.  Just let me know what is required.  I can do the attempt anytime.

Thanks!

Is that a thing? I was already certified on GHP7 which you can use for MM0 too when I did MM0, I think it's more of a practicing how to film and submit it for MM1+ later on but I could be wrong

34 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Is that a thing? I was already certified on GHP7 which you can use for MM0 too when I did MM0, I think it's more of a practicing how to film and submit it for MM1+ later on but I could be wrong

From the rules on who can sign up for MM1: "You can either become a certified Captain of Crush through IronMind's certification or close an eligible gripper (IM3, GHP 7, Tetting GM) according to the MM0 process."

So the GHP cert does not get you out of the submission.  However, since the GHP block is wider than parallel and you have to make a vid closing a GHP 7 with the block and get approved by GHP to get certified, then if you submit that as your mash monster video, it is pretty much guaranteed to pass.

Since MM1 is much easier than the COC cert, most people haven't already done the COC cert when they go for MM1 and thus they submit a vid.  

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 4:03 PM, C8Myotome said:

My ironmind certification was sufficient.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Friday 17 february I will attempt to certify for the MM0. I am a a lvl 1 contributor and I have 10 posts. If I have done the attempt I will post the attempt in an unlisted youtube video.

greetings! Stein

• Like 3

On 2/13/2023 at 4:24 PM, SteinWillems1 said:

Hello!

Friday 17 february I will attempt to certify for the MM0. I am a a lvl 1 contributor and I have 10 posts. If I have done the attempt I will post the attempt in an unlisted youtube video.

greetings! Stein

Screwed up my attempt today:( 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Zach Mullins wanting to do MM0 Cert. Will send video over as soon as possible.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I would like to re do my attempt for de mm0 cert. I will send in the video as soon as possible. 

Greetings Stein

• Like 5