Mashmonster Level 0 Queue

Bill Piche

Could not keep my hand away.. Video sent to bill :)

Awesome...hopefully you see nothing but white lights

Could not keep my hand away.. Video sent to bill :)

Awesome...hopefully you see nothing but white lights

Yeah, I hope so too. Pretty tired from yesterday but think it will come out alright :)
  • Like 1

I'm attempting MM0 tonight. Will be sending vid

• Like 3

Attempted off hand MM0 certification...video sent to Wannagrip via email.

• Like 2

There is no such thing for MM0. Only MM1 and above. Thanks.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=43451

This list has both left and right COC #3 but also note the block rule after 12/31/14

We are backed up with two in the queue. Please re-submit to me on Sat.

First two are not even judged yet. 3 going at once will get screwed up in some way. :)

Going forward, if I have not provided the status of the current person in queue, please do not submit a video for judging.

I just updated the rules. If anyone else is in process, you have to wait to submit the video until they are done. Thanks everyone.

First two are not even judged yet. 3 going at once will get screwed up in some way. :)

Going forward, if I have not provided the status of the current person in queue, please do not submit a video for judging.

I just updated the rules. If anyone else is in process, you have to wait to submit the video until they are done. Thanks everyone.

Bill, can I suggest a setup similar to the current MM ladder where users post their intentions and other users can see who is in line http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=37218 would save a lot of time scrolling through posts?? Just a thought, keep up the good work!

This thread is now the same thing. I can just rename it. And, just did that. And, pinned it too. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

• Like 1

Also, state your real name. Right now we have two in process (fixed in the future to one at a time).

Sam Radford

and

greppstark

Real name here?

• Like 1

This list has both left and right COC #3 but also note the block rule after 12/31/14

Bill,

When did off hand mm0 go away?

• Like 1

Bill,

When did off hand mm0 go away?

It didn't. There never was an off hand for MM0. Go look at mashmonster.com where the MM lists are. It never existed for MM0. It exists for MM1.

We are still waiting for the judges -- due to the holiday.

thanks, will re submit on Sat. Blame the MM0 race thread :)

Still waiting on 2 more judges to judge. Sorry guys for the delay.

It didn't. There never was an off hand for MM0. Go look at mashmonster.com where the MM lists are. It never existed for MM0. It exists for MM1.

I actually remember a period of time when people were certing MM0 off hand and I thought it was strange since I didn't have to in order to try the MM1 off hand. The rules didn't say I had to when I certed MM1 off hand (in fact they explicitly said I didn't have to). I remember Jedd Johnson being one of the people who certed MM0 off hand. Haven't seen an MM0 off hand in a while though so I figured we reverted back to the original rules.

In fact, here is the thread for Brent's MM0 off hand: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=41219&hl=%2Bbrent+%2Bbarbe+%2Boff-hand

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

I think he took that as his MM0 period. There is no list so that is all I can think.

Both got 3 whites.

Sam and Simon please email me at editor@cyberpump.com with your dates of cert. Thanks.

• Like 1

think he took that as his MM0 period. There is no list so that is all I can think.

that MM0 off hand cert for Brent was October 2013. Hes listed as regular MM0 on mashmonster.com 2010. Jedd's MM0 off hand also wasn't that long ago and I know hes been on the MM ladder for a long time (his regular MM0 is listed at 2003 and that is 8 years before I was a member of this board). I remember these MM0 off hand certs very clearly and thinking how strange it was when they were happening. Mike Rinderle also certed MM0 off hand during that period. There was never a list for it.

Here is Jedd's MM0 off hand video in September 2013:

Edited by Chez

I think he took that as his MM0 period. There is no list so that is all I can think.

Both got 3 whites.

Sam and Simon please email me at editor@cyberpump.com with your dates of cert. Thanks.

Bill, sent you an email with date . . . its also on the video title :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a MM0 -offhand certification? If yes, I'm ready to give it a shot. I've seen a bunch of guys with the text (GripBoard MashMonster level 0 both hands) above their profile picture.

Is there a MM0 -offhand certification? If yes, I'm ready to give it a shot. I've seen a bunch of guys with the text (GripBoard MashMonster level 0 both hands) above their profile picture.

There is off-hand certifications.

There is off-hand certifications.

Okey. Thanks!! :)