Paul Knight Makes History! Flash Results

Bill Piche

How hard is it?

Go find a brick and try and crush it to dust! That's how hard. blink.gif

Paul, have you messed with bustin beer cans? With your left/right crush levels I would think it would be easy stuff.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Bill Piche

• Geralt

• timstruse

How hard is it?

Paul, have you messed with bustin beer cans? With your left/right crush levels I would think it would be easy stuff.

I messed with that a couple years ago when I first joined the board and was able to do it, but I was using my chest more than anything to pop the cans ... It was messy as hell so I didn't really do it too often. Maybe I'll try tomorrow if I can talk Eric into trying it w/me, but I'll try to make it strick by using only my hands

How hard is it?

I messed with that a couple years ago when I first joined the board and was able to do it, but I was using my chest more than anything to pop the cans ... It was messy as hell so I didn't really do it too often. Maybe I'll try tomorrow if I can talk Eric into trying it w/me, but I'll try to make it strick by using only my hands

Probably you can do it using only one hand! Congrats for the MM7. :mosher

Paul's way to strong for a beer can. Hell I can pop a beer can. Give Paul a can of tuna instead :mosher :mosher :mosher

Is the MM 7 the hardest gripper ever closed?

It's probably the hardest that can actually be tracked and that someone else can attempt now in the future knowing they will be actually compared to Paul properly. ;)