• Paul Knight

• Bill Piche

• Geralt

• timstruse

Nice job, Vanilla Ice :D You're the man :rock

Vanilla Ice?!? ... haha ... thanks Frank

Great job Paul! just watched the video!

Jedd

WOW :bow:bow:bow:bow That's just incredible, especially considering the PKS! I'd love to see what you could close with a normal set!

I didnt feel like it was much of a paused set this time, haha ... for the record, this was def the hardest gripper I've ever closed ... I missed on my first attempt by about a 1/16th or maybe more. The gripper was hard all the way through, hard on the set and close. I had to really dig to get this one shut and felt almost like I was going to pass out for a sec ... can't really tell from the video though, but I was def light-headed.

Ur something else bud.,..I worked a 12 hour shift and came home to see the vid and read this :bow :bow :bow I could clearly see the set and you held it so we could see it :rock :rock :rock Way to set the bar and take the #1 spot :phone I was waiting to see if anyone would be interested in this thing n u set a new pr with the hardest gripper u've ever closed, much respect :cool My new favorite vid :happy

Great job Paul. Good to see you back on top of your game after the injuries.

Huge moment! Great job Paul!

I'm pretty sure if I just held that thing it would make my hand explode!

Inspiring stuff Paul - congratulations, keep up the great work

Big Congrats from HKC for repping it to the fullest. Damn you make me want to train harder every time you destroy these grippers. Always remember this Paul,"Strong mind keeps the hands though, But cold hands keeps your wife away." - Steven Emery.

Awesome Job Paul & Congrats :bow

Bit of advice:

You really need to stop using your other hand to to help close the gripper. I feel that i'm qualified to tell you this because i'm so strong on grippers.

haha ... spoken like a true "Grip Newb"

Thanks man

Bit of advice:

You really need to stop using your other hand to to help close the gripper. I feel that i'm qualified to tell you this because i'm so strong on grippers.

HAH! Good one. :)

He also cheated because there was a set. ;)stuart.gif

Absolutely incredible. There is seemingly no end to Paul's strength.

Never had a doubt!

What poundage is the MM7?

Great stuff man. Paul, obviously it helps when you've got some nice friends who can give good advice in training, but it certainly helps just being strong. Nice to get some good advice from the experienced guys :upsidedwn !

Watch the vid a couple of times, great! BTW you wrote you do two gripsessions a week for 5 weeks, do you work grippers both sessions? What gave you good benefits if I may ask? i.e. negatives, strapholds, regular holds, assisting excercises, etc. :blink

Never had a doubt!

What poundage is the MM7?

After a few calculations, I'm guestimating it's about the same as crushing a small planet. :D

Edited by Sir Gripalot

Awesome strength Paul !!!

I'm going straight into the garage and start gripping again ! ..... now where did i leave that Trainer !!