• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Bill Piche

• Geralt

• timstruse

WOW :bow:bow:bow:bow That's just incredible, especially considering the PKS! I'd love to see what you could close with a normal set!

WOW :bow:bow:bow:bow That's just incredible, especially considering the PKS! I'd love to see what you could close with a normal set!

I didnt feel like it was much of a paused set this time, haha ... for the record, this was def the hardest gripper I've ever closed ... I missed on my first attempt by about a 1/16th or maybe more. The gripper was hard all the way through, hard on the set and close. I had to really dig to get this one shut and felt almost like I was going to pass out for a sec ... can't really tell from the video though, but I was def light-headed.

I didnt feel like it was much of a paused set this time, haha ... for the record, this was def the hardest gripper I've ever closed ... I missed on my first attempt by about a 1/16th or maybe more. The gripper was hard all the way through, hard on the set and close. I had to really dig to get this one shut and felt almost like I was going to pass out for a sec ... can't really tell from the video though, but I was def light-headed.

How does it compare to other grippers? Rough guess of the poundage?

Paul that was amazing I wish to God I had longer hands to mawl those grippers. They said it wouldn't be done and if so it would be a long long time but once again you proved the naysayers wrong you beast of grip. CONGRATS for a monumental close in the Kingdom of Gripdom! :mosher

Congrats Paul. Took a second wind to get the handles to close but they did for sure. Way to take that #1 spot. :bow

Any time someone attempts to drape plates for calibrating the MM7 summarily judo throws the plates across the room.

Congratulations Paul!!!

well ... it was noticeably harder than Chad Woodall's #4 ... maybe 5lbs harder? thad be my best guesstimate, but that's shooting from the hip

Historic CLOSE of a Dinosaur Gripper!!! :rock:rock:rock

Congratulations my Grip Friend!!! :bow:bow:bow

Congrats! Amazing!