Tou Grips Hard

Tou

Here's my new log.

I got very good results with KTA training but now, I want to focus on some other grip exercises. I will keep the grippers but 2-3 times a week. I will mainly work on plate curls and some adaptations of thick bar lifting. I don't have thick bar dumbells or barbells but I can work with barbells ends for deadlift and can even do something with the smith machine. I get weird look in the gym when I lift one side of the smith machine's bar with a few plates on it but I also get weird looks when someone sees what it does to my forearms.

Sunday february 16

plate curls : 3 x 10 with a 25, each hand. Kept it easy.

pinch : 3 x 2 minutes with 2 10lbs plates, each hand

smith machine sleeve : 5 singles with 160 lbs, each hand.

one hand partial deadlift in the smith machine : singles up to 500, each hand.

I also bent a 3/16 x 4 feet bar during one hour, bending and unbending it. Lots of fun. I did "mom", "dad", "car" and many other words.

Happy to be back at grip other than the grippers.

Tou,

Glad to see you starting a new training log...it'll be interesting to watch your progress!!

May I suggest you work plate wristcurls into your routine somewhere it seems to be helping me with my platecurl the 35lb plate form is improved greatly.

Jon@han

Seems you have a good, well rounded routine, Tou. I look forward to hearing about your progress. Do you think you might take a shot at the Inch Dumbbell?

Tou,

I can send ya one of mine if ya don't mind picking up the shipping! :D