Arnold Classic 2010

darthsith19

Who will win the 199+ class at 2011 Arnolds?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 ACAC Champion Is...

• John Brzenk
    • Tom Nelson
    • Devin Mackin
    • Kenny Hughes
    • Don Underwood
    • Devon Larratt
    • Travis Bagent
    • Earl Wilson
    • Marcio Barboza
    • Tim Bresnan
    • Blaine Middleton
    • Richard Lupkes
    • Paul Fischer
    • Louis Kamps
    • Dave Chaffee
    • Chris Chandler
    • Michael Todd
    • Adis Turchinhodzic
    • Sylvain Perron
    • Other

I am not sure if all of these guys will attend, but I listed all of the guys who have qualified, obviously the draw could play a huge role... by heart starts racing just thinking about this class if even 2/3 of these guys attend! Lets hear some predictions!!! :mosher

I could only add in 20 poll choices so I had to cut out some of the guys who I think probably won't go (or won't do as well).

If John came in heavy and healthy, by pick would be John, but as much as I'd like to see that I doubt John will ever be as strong as he was a few years ago. Therefore, my vote is for Devon.

Devon, Tim, and Don seem to be making steady improvements. Rich may be as well, but at his age I'm not sure how long he can keep progressing for. Of all the guys listed on the poll, I think Dave Chaffee is progressing the fastest, but I'm not sure that he can progress enough in the next 2 months to beat Devon and Tim... he beat Don the last time they pulled at 2009 ROTN and they have both gotten stronger since then, so I'd like to see a rematch between the 2 of them. I do think Dave can tie Devon up in a hook, but Devon would come out on top eventually. I think Tim would take Dave's hand. Rich is probably a just a little too strong and quick and would beat Dave but I'd like to see that match.

I think Sylvain can hang with anybody in a hook, but would probably have a hard time getting Tim or an in-shape John inside.

If Marcio comes in 100% he could beat many guys and could end up in the top 4 but I don't see him beating Rich, Devon, Tim, or an in-shape John.

Don has a chance of flashing Devon, but I don't think he has a chance against Tim or an in-shape John. I think Devon would beat Tim (like at Armwars, he'd put him inside again).

Of course, the draw will decide so much here... if a few guys kill each other, anybody could win. Tom Nelson had a war with John at UAL when John was exhausted after pulling Jerry... most of these guys are still getting stronger... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Edited by Josh H

I went with Bresnan. I didn't know if Don qualified, Don has a hard time with Tim, and I don't think Brzenk will be healthy and/or willing to put it on the line so quickly after an injury just for the Arnolds. As for Devon, is he coming?

I'm not sure who all is for sure coming or not... Don won last year so he automatically qualified for this year.

I don't think Devon will be attending this year. I pick Richard to win.

I guess MGC wasn't a qualifier... Devon, Travis, Marcio, and Sylvain, are not on the list of those that qualified. My pick now goes to John Brzenk, if he's healthy

Edited by Josh H

I'm betting this was an oversight on Denise's part. The event was certainly promoted as being a qualifier for the 2011 Arnolds.

I would love to see Devon pulling there of course with all the others attending!!!!!

Now, after Armwars, he knows the styles and weaknesses of all top competitors.. so I would put my money on Devon of course if he would compete.. :upsidedwn

If Devon doesn't show up my pick is also on Richard ;-)

The only thing that could change my mind would be a sudden healed up John in great shape.

I'm betting this was an oversight on Denise's part. The event was certainly promoted as being a qualifier for the 2011 Arnolds.

You're right, Devon is on the list now! Are you going to be there?

I won't be attending. Everyone who attends has great things to say about the event. However, I'm not at the calibre I need to be in order to be competitive in a 199+ class, and it would require me to be away from my family for a few days (which isn't always easy to arrange).

Your chances with Devon are probably just as great as my chances against Roman, if not better... but ah well if you can't make it because of family that's understandable.

I really hope that Denis shows up, but I suspect that this is just a rumour. If he does show up, he will win.

WOW!!! I hope it's true... I also think he will win if he shows up. And Artem Taynov vs. Crazy George, wow! Now we will see where George stacks up against the current World Champion!!!

I have heard Dave Chaffee, Richard Lupkes, Tim Bresnan, Michael Todd, and Chris Chandler are for sure going, and have heard that Chris is training specifically for armwrestling in addition to lifting heavy ass weights, and plans on being 260 by the Arnold :yikes

• 3 weeks later...

Absolute winner „ cup world professional – – sopot 2010 ” Nemiroff World Cup arnold prepares from russia for start - denis this year festival 2011 Cyplenkov Sports. As usual popular arnold will proceed in (to) in (to) 03 – 06 march Classic Greater Columbus Convention Center Columbus, ohio – USA. It will be presented on this year's performance over 40 sports disciplines, in (to) also it armwrestling, or competition „ arnold ” Armwrestling Challenge. Since long time many fans compares these two significant performance for ( arnold ) armwrestlingu Nemiroff World Cup vs Armwrestling Challenge. Certainly < obvious > as it takes place be divide in comparison opinion (sentence). In order to myth about on this year's both (both of; both; both of) performance denis arnold dispel horizontal < level (horizon) > decide start Cyplenkov Classic. 5 And russian sportsman will be measured with sportsmen 6 march USA głownie, till now did not have which (who) on opening of arrival else Nemiroff World Cup. Have been begun for arnold on early january " my training 2011 Classic, that means, that really, I will have two months for preparation merely so. Longest was for over 3 month 2011 my period preparatory a bit – Nemiroff World Cup. I do not exclude performance treating seriously , that my progress will say dependent on presented form in phone conversation denis ” – Cyplnekov. So, they let's compare him (it) before results 2010 Nemiroff World Cup and in the course of preparation for arnold Armwrestling Challenge it weighed on 142 -kg denis Nemiroff World Cup. Weight totals (take away; amount to) on its (his) today of (the present of) 138 -kg. Difference does not project for such sportsman 4 kg for nothing. Then as denis in strength-testing exercises on today (the present) < self-service store > affirm not achieve level (horizon), that presented on Nemiroff World Cup, but it try (look) soundly, in order to to have such level (horizon) before arnold just Classic. I exercise (discipline) cases (together; times) on today (the present) 5 „ on week-days. Make big sparring to closest weekend of mum in plans, between other with (from) Ivanem Matiushenko, roman Filipovem and denis on training on wrist other sportsmen biggest push of denis ” – say further make Cyplenkov. It has been equipped with thick hand for extraction adjusted from engine park last year Mazurenko Armwrestling Equipment and as it affirms < self-service store > has given these simple fix-ups on extraction with assistance on results „ work ” Nemiroff World Cup. Since a short time denis is aided firm producing supplements of diets also polish < poland > and for athletes of marks odzywki FitMax. And as it affirms < self-service store > it gains through proper on fastest regeneration „ suplementację, at simultaneous incrementation of (growth of) strength-testing result ”. Good forms remain we only wish denis and on this year's imitated (managed) start „ arnold ” Armwrestling Challenge. It comment article on in gun (section) / http://www.sfd.pl armwrestlingu

John is not going