Joefrey Wibrin, Level 2

Cannon

gallery_9552_18_411.jpg

The GripBoard Proudly Certifies:

Joefrey Wibrin

As having closed the Mash Monster Elite Gripper (Level 2) with one hand under strict and uniformly ethical and authenticated conditions.

The certification is granted by the GripBoard as an independent third party with no ethical or commercial conflict of interest. The Mash Monster Gripper was one of a limited number supplied by, rated and qualified by, and controlled by the Board. This momentous feat was demonstrated on video to assure it will be valid for historical posterity.

gallery_9552_18_273961.png

Joefrey mashes the GripBoard Mash Monster Gripper - Level 2

Name: Joefrey Wibrin

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 210lbs

Date of Feat: December 19, 2010

VIDEO:

How Long Grip Training: Since May 2007

Current Grip Training Program: Grippers two times a week plus one workout dedicated to hands and wrist exercises without use of grippers.

Other Training Info: Kettlebells training 4 days a week, 20 minutes per workout.

Other Info: Proud father of two boys, Nils and Noé, to who I dedicate this MM2 certification.

Acknowledgements: The GripBoard (kind administrators and members), Ben Edwards and Teemu Ilvesniemi for their inspiring articles about grippers, Mike Rinderle and Manthos Georgantzis for their kind support, David Delgado for all the equipment he has made for me, Warren Tetting for the wonderful grippers he has manufactured, John Brookfield, Brooks Kubik, and Pavel Tsasouline from who I have learned a lot.

gallery_9552_18_24853.jpg

Joefrey Wibrin, the 37th Man in the World to close the Mash Monster Gripper - Level 2.

Back to the Mash Monsters Main

Congratulations, Joefrey! :cool

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

Wow! And they named a town after you in Belgium? Guess that griptraining is seriously recognized in Belgium! :laugh:mosher

Way to go!

Parris

Thank you guys !

The only two persons interesting in grippers are my sons but they only play with Imtug 3 at the present time!

A chance the Gripboard exists :rock Thanks for the support, the challenges and the patience with my poor computers skills!