Saying Hi

Guest StoicGrip

Guest StoicGrip

Hi ! I have only recently gone online , and today I found this site . This is great because I love to train grip . You can truly find anything on the Internet . I am 37  5' 10'' and 235 pounds . I am a 24 hr call security guard and can work on any of 3 shifts so I might have to post at odd times . Currently I can close the #2 and working on the #3 . I train daily doing a warmup with the #1 one rep with the 2 and an all out attempt to close the #3 . That's it . I train both hands .

welcome to the Gripboard!

First of all, don't train everyday.  Train twice a week.  And throw in some timed holds and negatives - this might or might not work for you, but give it a try.  I've got a hot-line if you're interested:  it's toll-free at 1-877-571-7486.  Leave your name, number and your question - and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!   :)

Welcome aboard StoicGrip. :)  I train grip everyday too,  I go hard 1 day and lighter the rest.  Read all you can, and train smart.