2010 Grip Nationals Dvd

Jedd Johnson

It's been a while since I've done this, but this year I am committing to it.

I am putting together a DVD of this year's event and I have such a good start on it, I should be able to have it ready this week.

This will be a DVD that you play in your DVD player, or in your laptop/PC.

All I'm looking for is $10 plus $4.95 shipping.

You can send the money Paypal to jedd.diesel@gmail.com or through the mail to PO Box 806 Wyalusing PA 18853. Please make checks and money orders out to me, Jedd Johnson.

Thanks!

Jedd

P.S. I am going to send all the competitors a free copy, so hold onto your cash if you competed.

Here is a highlight video from Nationals...

Make sure to watch it the whole way through so you canhear Zach Coulter's amazing reaction 15 seconds into the Wrist ROller event!!!

I'm always putting out new videos. Make sure to subscribe to my channel: Jedd's Channel

Jedd

I purchased the 2004 and 2005 DVDs, and paid a lot of money for them. I sold them to a member last year for about half of what I paid (I think) which I thought was pretty good.

For me, they were real good to watch to learn, analyze, dissect, etc when you are trying to see how others do things. I remember watching some horrible Vbar form and some good Vbar form and then trying to incorporate good habits in my own technique.

I encourage others to buy it, as they were something I watched a number of times. I used to play them while I worked out with grippers.

I purchased the 2004 and 2005 DVDs, and paid a lot of money for them. I sold them to a member last year for about half of what I paid (I think) which I thought was pretty good.

For me, they were real good to watch to learn, analyze, dissect, etc when you are trying to see how others do things. I remember watching some horrible Vbar form and some good Vbar form and then trying to incorporate good habits in my own technique.

I encourage others to buy it, as they were something I watched a number of times. I used to play them while I worked out with grippers.

I put HOURS and HOURS into that 2005 DVD. It just got to be too much for me to keep doing, but I really wanted to make a change this year. This year's disks do not have as many editing techniques, but like Hubgeezer said, watching the best do what they do is one of the best ways to learn.

Thanks Hubgeezer!

Jedd

About 170 to 175 or so. Pretty reasonable. They were made by Dave Morton and given to us as a present. He also made us a log and it got stolen up in Sayre, so I moved all of my stuff out of Smitty's garage like 5 years ago.

Jedd

About 170 to 175 or so. Pretty reasonable. They were made by Dave Morton and given to us as a present. He also made us a log and it got stolen up in Sayre, so I moved all of my stuff out of Smitty's garage like 5 years ago.

Jedd

Those things are so skinny, they weigh 170 lbs each? I would have guessed about 125 each, total for 250.

They are very dense.

Hey guys, I worked my ass off today and got all the footage edited and the DVD Master is burnt. Thanks to John Eaton for sending me a piece of footage I was missing.

If you want a copy of the DVD, I will be sending the first round of orders out on Monday, as I won't make it to the post office tomorrow.

There's a Paypal Button you can use on the Diesel Site: http://www.dieselcrew.com

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Jedd

Jedd

Those things are so skinny, they weigh 170 lbs each? I would have guessed about 125 each, total for 250.

Throw them on the bathroom scales Jedd - then we'll know.

When we weighed them in 2004 they were 174 on bathroom scales, so give or take a couple of pounds.

They are light. They are the same ones I carry with Rick Walker in this video = >

. We walk with them down and back the full length of my driveway without too much trouble.

What makes them tough is how long they are. They are kind of tough to control.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the DVD last night and would like to say congrats to the competitors and thanks to Jedd and whoever else helped put this DVD together.

I love watching this stuff. It gets the heart pumping and gives me a renewed vigor to train harder and get to another contest.

Thanks again,

Jason

Thanks bro. I worked night and day on it to get it done quickly and not have it fall off the plate this year as in the past.

All other contests will soon be available in downloadable format as well.

Jedd