Swedish Customs.

Jörmungandr

Just in case someone is interested. Here's the delivery time for a package from Wades to Sweden :-)... And of course there was the ~70 dollars in toll to be to the customs.. But still it's worth it.

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you Wade, but I hate myself for not asking about the extended handle BBM.

Your item was delivered in SWEDEN at 4:39 PM on July 6, 2010.

Detailed Results:

#Delivered Abroad, July 06, 2010, 4:39 pm, SWEDEN

#Attempted Delivery Abroad, July 06, 2010, 10:47 am, SWEDEN

#Attempted Delivery Abroad, July 05, 2010, 10:08 am, SWEDEN

#Out of Foreign Customs, July 01, 2010, 10:31 am

#Into Foreign Customs, June 23, 2010, 1:25 pm

#Arrived Abroad, June 23, 2010, 1:25 pm, SWEDEN

#International Dispatch, June 19, 2010, 10:17 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

#Arrival

#Shipment Accepted; June 18, 2010, 10:18 am, MARSHALL, MN 56258

#Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 17, 2010

What did you order? I've ordered 2 grippers on 2 seperate occasions from Wade without customs robbing me.

I ordered eight grippers, two for a collegue (spelling?) and six Beef Builders in different shapes and sizes for myself.

Guess the package was to heavy? Is it the weight or the value they estimate the toll on?

The first time I ordered from Ironmind my package slipped thru the customs as well, think I ordered two grippers at that time.

I ordered eight grippers, two for a collegue (spelling?) and six Beef Builders in different shapes and sizes for myself.

Guess the package was to heavy? Is it the weight or the value they estimate the toll on?

The first time I ordered from Ironmind my package slipped thru the customs as well, think I ordered two grippers at that time.

I think they go by the value. I had a 50 lbs blob sent to me which they ignored. Although that one might have been sent as a gift. I don't remember.

Anyhow, I heard a rumor some time ago about guys buying 2 grippers at a time from ironmind to avoid customs. I don't know if it's true or not. But I've been following that principle the best I can, and never had trouble with customs.

I think they go by the value. I had a 50 lbs blob sent to me which they ignored. Although that one might have been sent as a gift. I don't remember.

Anyhow, I heard a rumor some time ago about guys buying 2 grippers at a time from ironmind to avoid customs. I don't know if it's true or not. But I've been following that principle the best I can, and never had trouble with customs.

I'm pretty sure it goes by value. I send a lot of two gripper orders overseas to keep the value down. Check with the customs or postal authorities in your country to find out what the value limit is before customs fees/toll are charged.

Glad to hear the package got there fine.

Wade

Yeah I need to look into that, probably worth only buying two and two if one can avoid customs.

I'm pretty sure it goes by value. I send a lot of two gripper orders overseas to keep the value down. Check with the customs or postal authorities in your country to find out what the value limit is before customs fees/toll are charged.

Wade

I always order 2 grippers at the same time for 2 reasons : shipping costs and customs. That way, I sometimes avoid customs charges but not anytime, it's really random !!

When UPS, FedEx,... are used, you always pay those charges but when postal service is used (USPS), you sometimes avoid customs charges and they are calculated on the value.

Wade

I always order 2 grippers at the same time for 2 reasons : shipping costs and customs. That way, I sometimes avoid customs charges but not anytime, it's really random !!

When UPS, FedEx,... are used, you always pay those charges but when postal service is used (USPS), you sometimes avoid customs charges and they are calculated on the value.

Same experience here on importing using a courier other than postal - usually customs will come due. Besides that, shipping with UPS, FedEx, or DHL are really high compared to postal service so we don't offer it.

Wade