The "secret" Is Out!

Bill Piche

Guys on the board, this is a must for your grip aresenal!

The price is a steal as well!

gssSW1.png

http://www.grippersuperstore.com/store.aspx?cat_id=19&prod_id=2001

Bought mine a while back, this is a great product, a brutal but great product. The shipping was very fast and it was a pleasure dealing with Wade. I would recommend this machine to anyone who has built up a good base and is serious about there training, it is not for the weak of heart.

I got this from wade as well great product.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered one on Saturday and am looking forward to it arriving this week and trying it out.

It showed up on Wednesday. Fast shipping as usual, great product...as usual.

• 4 months later...

I noticed that the "secret weapon" on the video had the top handle filed down on the bottom. It allowed him a bit more range of motion. Does this machine implement a similar concept?

I believe you can get the extended range handle or get an extra and file it.

I noticed that the "secret weapon" on the video had the top handle filed down on the bottom. It allowed him a bit more range of motion. Does this machine implement a similar concept?

The top handle is removable so you can file it down as you like. You can also order an additional handle to experiment with or to have one filed and one not filed.

• 2 months later...

The top handle is removable so you can file it down as you like. You can also order an additional handle to experiment with or to have one filed and one not filed.

Any recommendations on where I can take the handle to have it filed? Do you sell ones that are filed?

Any recommendations on where I can take the handle to have it filed? Do you sell ones that are filed?

Any machine shop in your area should be able to grind the handle down to your specs. Otherwise a bench-top grinder is pretty cheap at any hardware store. No, we do not sell handles that have been ground down.

Thanks.