Atomgripz At Gripper Superstore

Wade Gillingham

We are now carrying the full size grippers from Atomgripz!

atomgripz2.png

Also please checkout the

• 2 weeks later...

That's really cool. I think your gripper superstore is going to become my one stop shop for any new grippers I want to get.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Atomgrips Triple Band gripper yesterday from the Gripper Superstore and wanted to thank Wade for the quick shipping and a great product! Love the look of this gripper and it's pretty stout. Only got 5 reps (TNS) with it and I don't think that's going to be very competitive at all from what I've heard a few guys are doing with the Triple Band. Have to rest up and see if I can get more before the contest is over.

Got my Atomgrips Triple Band gripper yesterday from the Gripper Superstore and wanted to thank Wade for the quick shipping and a great product! Love the look of this gripper and it's pretty stout. Only got 5 reps (TNS) with it and I don't think that's going to be very competitive at all from what I've heard a few guys are doing with the Triple Band. Have to rest up and see if I can get more before the contest is over.

Would you say the triple band feels like a harder close than the coc#2.5?

Would you say the triple band feels like a harder close than the coc#2.5?

Grippers vary of course, but my Triple Band (unseasoned of course) is harder than most of the #2.5s I've had. Not by a lot, but noticeable right now. It's only about 2.75" spread so it would be even worse if it was almost 3" spread like most of the #2.5s I've had.

I'm surprised more guys aren't giving the Atomgripz Challenge a shot since the prize for winning it is worth way more than a gripper anyway. Gabriel could buy a Triple Band and make his money right back. I have the first Triple Band video up and it's 7 reps right now. Plan on increasing that over the next few months though.

• 10 months later...

Was fortunate enough before I quit my job (for school purposes) to pick up a new Atomgripz quad band. I must say that I have found a new favorite gripper with some of the best knurling available! At this point in my training, I have been able to have a lot of success with descent grippers; I have been able to close my BBE and my CoC#3 but the CoC 3.5 has been the thorn in my side. This gripper (in my opinion) will take me to the next level and will have me smashing my 3.5 in no time!!!

I highly suggest this gripper to any grip enthusiasts and would say that it will help you achieve greatness. If the quad is a bit much, I would suggest any of the other grippers that are distributed by Atomgripz: single band, double band, and triple band.

Thanks,

NJ

Was fortunate enough before I quit my job (for school purposes) to pick up a new Atomgripz quad band. I must say that I have found a new favorite gripper with some of the best knurling available! At this point in my training, I have been able to have a lot of success with descent grippers; I have been able to close my BBE and my CoC#3 but the CoC 3.5 has been the thorn in my side. This gripper (in my opinion) will take me to the next level and will have me smashing my 3.5 in no time!!!

I highly suggest this gripper to any grip enthusiasts and would say that it will help you achieve greatness. If the quad is a bit much, I would suggest any of the other grippers that are distributed by Atomgripz: single band, double band, and triple band.

Thanks,

NJ

Those grippers are sounding real good over here :laugh

• 1 month later...