Coc#3 Cert In 2010

Malice

Do you plan to cert on MM1 soon ? I think you're ready !! :mosher

Not yet. I want to certify CoC first partially so I don't have to n/a that question on the MM cert. Plus I want to be dominating my 178 lb. BBE before going for MM1 and 2 certs. I was so impressed by Tim Struse's vids that I want to kill those things like that too :bow

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malice

• Jörmungandr

• daniel reinard

• Cannon

Do you plan to cert on MM1 soon ? I think you're ready !! :mosher

Not yet. I want to certify CoC first partially so I don't have to n/a that question on the MM cert. Plus I want to be dominating my 178 lb. BBE before going for MM1 and 2 certs. I was so impressed by Tim Struse's vids that I want to kill those things like that too :bow

Nice :phone

Interesting gripper workout yesterday. RH not as strong as before. I banged my elbow pretty darn hard climbing last week and haven't been able to close my 2.5 since. But now my left seems to be coming on strong. It's now equal to my right. Also added bending to my gripper workout, along with some sledge levering. I'm gonna keep to 2 workouts a week. Hopefully I'll get my RH back and both hands continue to do well.

My left hand caught up slowly,and then started lagging behind again.I put in the same amount of effort for both hands,but I do think the right responds better to training,and the weird thing is I am left handed :whacked

I just whacked my elbow again! Stupid handle fell off a valve I was in a hurry to close at work. What are the chances? Hope it doesn't affect tomorrow's workout. Assuming it will though. :angry:

I just whacked my elbow again! Stupid handle fell off a valve I was in a hurry to close at work. What are the chances? Hope it doesn't affect tomorrow's workout. Assuming it will though. :angry:

Oh man,thats not good.Have you thought about wearing a protective pad on it for a few days?

Yeah. I'll give it one more try before I go that far. I think I hit the funny bone hard enough to make it swollen and sensitive. It'll take a few weeks to heal. Thinking I'll look for that Animal Flex. Lefty is only about 3 weeks behind righty so I still have a chance to meet my goal. Doing grippers and bending tonight so we'll see...

Curious, the year's end is near, who got their cert and is anyone close to getting it this year?

I'll still say I'm close and still plannimg on getting it unless news from the doc ism't good.

Interesting gripper workout yesterday. RH not as strong as before. I banged my elbow pretty darn hard climbing last week and haven't been able to close my 2.5 since. But now my left seems to be coming on strong. It's now equal to my right. Also added bending to my gripper workout, along with some sledge levering. I'm gonna keep to 2 workouts a week. Hopefully I'll get my RH back and both hands continue to do well.

Good luck with that elbow and things. My left is catching up to my right to all of a sudden. It's like when you don't ask for a Pr, thankgoodness we get them anyway :laugh

I'll still say I'm close and still plannimg on getting it unless news from the doc ism't good.

Good luck man,you will do it,just rest up,and train smart ;)

Took a week off (kind of, still touched a gripper or bent on occasion. Rest is hard). Was able to close the 2.5 both hands. So RH is back and LH made huge recent progress to catch up to righty and finally get a close. Started bending after gripper workouts. Probably going to slow progress a bit, but I don't think by much.

Curious, the year's end is near, who got their cert and is anyone close to getting it this year?

I would also say i'm pretty close. It's just a few mm's. rest, rest rest and grippertraining only.

The CCS should fall this year, I'd just have to grease the groove from there for planning a cert.

But again, in holland we say 'Niet de huid verkopen als je de beer nog niet geschoten hebt'

(don't sell the skin before you've shot the bear)... :happy

The hard training and such is sure showing in this thread...new COC's are lined up :rock

I'll post an update here for those who haven't seen my log. I went to the doc the other day and he said I strained something (couldn't pronounce or spell it myself :blush ) in my right hand and need to rest it until I go back to see him in 4 weeks. It looks like my left will get a chance to catch up again. Unfortunately my left forearm has been hurting real bad since doing 2hp last week so I can't work it right now. I tried a few attempts with the MM1 replica lefty last night and managed to smash it on the first try but got further and further each try after that so stopped after 4 cuz the forearm was hurting. It looks like total rest for me for a while until it stops hurting cuz I can't even do any upper body work at the gym cuz it aggravates the forearm. I think I'll set up an appointment with the doc to get it checked out now.

• 9 months later...

Ok guys, status check! Who's still at it??????? Come on, stay focused!!!

I'm finally training grippers (grip stuff in general) again so we'll see if I'm ready again later this year. How about you Geralt?

I was on level 15 Vulcan beginning of this year and thought levels 16 and 17 where around the corner. Then something bothered my training

in days life and I got thrown back. Training with my Vulcan and gripmachine will have to do the trick...And I also did a lot of overall body work which

took to much energy and I got distracted from my actual goal in training. I now have a sixpack but no IM cert. hahahaha (not really but almost, my wife likes it though, hahahaha) So I'm starting now with a new focus. I'll get it. Although were now in august...hmmmm let's see. But I'm determined to get it.

I'm a little late but I wanna jump in on this. 4 months to see how much damage I can do. I'm going to bust my hands up trying.