Denis Vs Arsen

Martin Gaisser

arsen pulled his class then overalls i think? denis was more fresh and just puledl overalls. im not sure if it was a different comp but arsen said he would pull but just hit denis. left hand he hasnt a chance but right fresh vs fresh yes

Yes Arsen pulled the event so he wasn't as fresh as Denis, but I think he flashed everybody didn't he? And it looked like he kept pulling even after Denis stopped his hit. Arsen also said (according to Engin) that he was going to get up to 220 and diet back down to 209 for the match with John, but be a solid 220 during the match. He weighed in at 200. He said if he and John were tied at 2-2, he would hook John, but then he didn't. So just because somebody says that Arsen said something, doesn't mean it's true. To me it did not look like Arsen laid down his arm. I would put money on Denis over Arsen in a best of 3, 5, 6, or 7.

But John at 230 would also beat Arsen fairly easily if he stops Arsen's hit, imo.

Edited by Josh H

I also think that Denis is much stronger than Arsen and would beat him in Supermatch. Just because John can beat Denis, it does not mean that Arsen could do it too. Denis is Monster Freak! I would not be surprised, if Denis could beat Devon in a supermatch.

I also think that Denis is much stronger than Arsen and would beat him in Supermatch. Just because John can beat Denis, it does not mean that Arsen could do it too. Denis is Monster Freak! I would not be surprised, if Denis could beat Devon in a supermatch.

--> i agree and i also think Denis could close a COC#1 :cool