Martin Closes The #4 Right And Nearly Left!

Gripmasters

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Martin_Arildsson

• Cannon

• Geralt

• climber511

Good job man almost got with the left. But good smash with the right.

Crazy. Those are some mighty mitts....His overall appearance looks very strong by the way...

Anyone knows something about his training routine? Perhaps good genetics in the forearms I guess....

How far away is he from a legitimate CCS close? He should upload an attempt at a ccs close just for fun.

Nope. I've had this and it merely adds to the list of training and feats others, not yourself, would like to see. Think about the training, dedication and focus required to get to where he is now. Now add more to the pile of stuff to do by putting up a video on the off chance some fellow trainee may like it. I get asked for such feats often and I was in training (and will be when I get back) for 2 competitions at the same time and that's without the usual stuff for chest, back and so on. At a certain level it's brutal.

Now go look at comments offered up by some on YT. Not worth the effort. Martin should, based on form, do very well using a 20mm 'set' at the next grip comp being held in Sweden. It'll test both hands.

:whistel Anyway, anyone knows something about this beast's training regimen?

Step 1. Be born a Viking.

Step 2. Eat polar bears for breakfast.

Incredible feat, Martin!

How far away is he from a legitimate CCS close? He should upload an attempt at a ccs close just for fun.

Martin, I told you on FB that these were coming! :D