Dr. Size: This Guy Would Give Dennis A Run For His Money

fightertrainer

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/diamond0/IsaacBigger.html

Check him out. Biggest forearm in USA. Someone should contact him and train him into an AWer

His honepage: http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/diamond2/index2.html

Pic of him lifting truck engine:

http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/diamond2/gallery.html

How frequently have you visited strength forums over the past few years?

my favorite quote there:

Care to guess how much a truck engine weighs?

Yes, you're right! Hundreds and hundreds of POUNDS!!!

How frequently have you visited strength forums over the past few years?

I don't go there much. My focus is AW 100% in term of strength training. I may have spent 5 min. in general there. Since this is AW forum, then what it has to do with visting strength forum? All questions and topics here must transcend AW aspects or relations IMO. iF you knew about him then why, didn't you bring it up about him as an AWer? Last time I look, no one's mentioned him here.

He can probably fly, too. And jump over tall buildings. That's why he doesn't compete in anything. Wouldn't be fair to the ordinary mortals. Like every other "strongest man on Earth" that never proves it. He doesn't want to make money, or gain fame. He just does it for himself.

Fightertrainer - Zach's not giving you crap, just this guys been around as a joke for a long time. Like the Iron Bull's "assisted Bench", and the guy with "exploding arms".

Edited by John Beatty

Denis would rip that guys arm off, I saw read about that guy for the first time a couple weeks ago. NO way does he have 29 inch arms, 29 is ridiculous, Greg Valentino had 28's and that guy's arms look tiny compared to Greg's. Those look like 22's at the MOST. Not to mention arm size has very little to do with AW. 74" chest is bs. If this guy is like 7'6 I may be wrong. Or, it says he is 6'0. If he was real how come there are no videos of him doing anything.

http://www.criticalbench.com/Isaac-Nesser.htm

Just read his training methods: "what has worked for me is lifting on the same muscle parts, for 8 to 10 days straight, then taking 2 or 3 days off for the muscle to heal and grow. I believe in working the muscle really hard for days, then letting them rest afterwards."

"I've been working out for almost 30 years now with weight, from 4 to 6 hours a day, not missing more then one consecutive week at anytime during that period."

He also claims: "I work out with barbell curls up to 315 lbs for 5 reps. Not a so-called cheat curl either."

Well you can read the rest.

Maybe he's really strong, but he's definitely not what he says he is, if he entered a pro armwrestling tournament he'd get destroyed... it wouldn't even have to be Denis (or John or Devon) who beat him.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1879811

I agree with most what you said Josh. But not so fast! I said someone should TRAIN him into AWer, with the tool his has like wrist size and hand size it should be a plus for him. Even if all his claims are false, but that doesn't mean he won't be good in AW if trained.

John, it's all cool about what Zach said, but in way I must admit I have no clue about his claims in strength department. Not that I care for strength claims that much, but I do care for AW record. I think Guiness world record won't certify you w/o actual proof and measurements.

If you check this guys site out for a laugh every now and then (like I do) you'll notice his feats always increase over time, and the claims get more ott.

I agree with most what you said Josh. But not so fast! I said someone should TRAIN him into AWer, with the tool his has like wrist size and hand size it should be a plus for him. Even if all his claims are false, but that doesn't mean he won't be good in AW if trained.

John, it's all cool about what Zach said, but in way I must admit I have no clue about his claims in strength department. Not that I care for strength claims that much, but I do care for AW record. I think Guiness world record won't certify you w/o actual proof and measurements.

Moderator edit for content

You know who I think would be a beast at armwrestling if he was trained? Nathan Jones. He flashed Phil Martin with straight side pressure, didn't even use his bodyweight. How many non-armwrestlers do you know who can flash another non-armwrestler that is about the same size? Then he gave Magnus Samuelsson, a European Champion, a good match. How many non-armwrestlers do you know who can make a European champion (even a former European Champion, who left armwrestling 2-4 years earlier) even try? I think the non-armwrestler would get flashed every time but not with Nathan Jones. I bet Nathan would flash that Isaac guy, too.

He can probably fly, too. And jump over tall buildings. That's why he doesn't compete in anything. Wouldn't be fair to the ordinary mortals. Like every other "strongest man on Earth" that never proves it. He doesn't want to make money, or gain fame. He just does it for himself.

Maybe he's still waiting for someone to pay him 7 figures.

Maybe he's still waiting for someone to pay him 7 figures.

6 figures. What are you, crazy? His integrity would never allow him to charge that much. What do you think is sitting in that giant chest? That's right, a giant heart. Filled with justice, and integrity.

Fightertrainer - Zach's not giving you crap, just this guys been around as a joke for a long time. Like the Iron Bull's "assisted Bench", and the guy with "exploding arms".

That's it :)

Fighter, you didn't seem like a troll, but I wanted to make sure. Some people are genuinely unaware of guys like Nasser and ask about him on forums. Others... not so much. Either way, be it a genuine inquiry or pure trolling, threads about guys like Nasser always seem to go downhill from post 1.

It's funny you mention that. Consider I don't go to just about any strength forums any more. Therefore I never knew about the guy at all. General strength doesn't impress me much more, rather I like specific strength. And lately all AW power only. The reason I know why he never post any thing online IMO: 1st to create a mysterious myth base on few facts so he can sell training course. Consider he always post old pics thru the year, that means he is now not in the same shape any more, But again, y'all probably know all these already, LOL . Case closed!

Indeed. Old pics, old claims(made when Guinness did not always check) and if he is/was, as we all think, full of it then he'd be no better as an arm wrestler. It might be funny to see what sort of claims he'd have made it he had been. 'I wrestle bears and bend tank turrets by way of practice and have been banned from events in case I harm people'. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Haha topics like these are always fun, that's for sure. God I remember that Nesser guy being around like 6 yrs ago back in the day on the grip board and someone started a topic just like this, and had just about the same results. He claims many things, but like many said, no creditable pics, no video's for good reason... The is huge by all means, but to even think him jumping into AW, I bet he doesn't train his tendons and with that mass you know he would hurt himself.