A Routine With Coc's

Guest tomykelly

Guest tomykelly

I have the trainer up to the #3 COC's . What would a good workout look like I should do . I am 53 been lifting since I was 15 .I really only have done wrist curls for the forearms in years gone by and wanted to set up a routine with these grippers that was left to me by the family of my freind who passed away .I don't want a marathon workout something I can do couple times aweek watching TV .I can close the # 2 my goal is the # 3 nothing great for a over the hill lifter / bodybuilder !

Thought I would ask the experts here on this forum

If you aren't serious about hand strength, then yes, sitting in front of the TV watching it and doing grippers would be fine I suppose.

Marathon workout? Anyone who does a marathon workout for ANY bodypart is missing the boat anyway...

Use the search function on this board and you will find all sorts of routines and assistance ecercizes for the #3.

If your only goal is to close the #3 you may want to buy Wanna's KTA program. It's tailored specifically for grippers, and it costs about as much as a gripper.

-HH