Bobby Goodfellow And Mike Rinderle Double Cert

EricMilfeld

Mike's closes were not clearly visible. All judges said the same thing. 3 reds.

Bobby gets 3 whites.

Our judging is such that none of the judges can see the other's votes until after they vote. So, all were consistent as to why Mike's did not pass.

Guest Bullitt

Mike's closes were not clearly visible. All judges said the same thing. 3 reds.

Bobby gets 3 whites.

Our judging is such that none of the judges can see the other's votes until after they vote. So, all were consistent as to why Mike's did not pass.

Yea, the video was definitely not the best. Next time for sure. Way to go BOBBY!!!! :mosher

Thanks, Mike! You'll kill that sucker easily the next time it crosses your path! SIGN UP NOW!

Nice going, Bobby! :rock

Shame about the video, Mike - just have to get that gripper back to you again... :)

Gripper has been mailed back to Eric, signature required with the proper insurance. :D

Thanks! But for future reference, please don't opt for the required signature. If I happen to not be home it entails hunting down the gripper at any one of two different locations. More chances of it getting misplaced that way, as opposed to simply sitting in my secure mailbox. ;):)

And congratulations, Bobby! Looked easy.

Mike, you know what you got to do. :D Next time, no doubt!

I also just want to offer some unsolicited video advice. lol. Try and keep the camera square in front of the gripper handles as much as possible, throughout the close. I do this by getting down in a crouched position, ready to follow the handles if the gripster gets a little squirly. It will make judging much easier and increase your chances of getting a white light.

Guest Bullitt

Gripper has been mailed back to Eric, signature required with the proper insurance. :D

Thanks! But for future reference, please don't opt for the required signature. If I happen to not be home it entails hunting down the gripper at any one of two different locations. More chances of it getting misplaced that way, as opposed to simply sitting in my secure mailbox. ;):)

And congratulations, Bobby! Looked easy.

Mike, you know what you got to do. :D Next time, no doubt!

Sorry about that. I thought I read we were supposed to do that. No problem, just stay home for the next several days. :laugh Yep. Next time for sure.

Congrats Bobby!

Mike, next time you'll get it, now you know what you are dealing with.

Mike , what the hec! Just reapply and this time get that camera angle. Any way thumbs up men , that gripper won't be right for a long time :)

Rico

I also just want to offer some unsolicited video advice. lol. Try and keep the camera square in front of the gripper handles as much as possible, throughout the close. I do this by getting down in a crouched position, ready to follow the handles if the gripster gets a little squirly. It will make judging much easier and increase your chances of getting a white light.

Good advice, Eric. Thanks!

Goody congratulations. Your grip strength is far beyond MM2! :rock

Mike your grip strength is also far beyond MM2 my friend...for me it was the video.

Sign again, you can kill that gripper for sure! :rock

Congrats, Bobby! :rock

Mike - I have no doubt that you can easily close the MM2. Just a matter of getting some practice with the camera setup. I think you should sign back up for the MM2 immediately!

Guest Bullitt

As much as I would like to blame it all on bad video, it was me blowing my first two closes that made it crucial to get a perfect video on the 3rd attempt. I didn't do enough gripper closes to warm up, got two bad sets, and two clear misses. It put a lot of pressure for the close to be perfect and the camera angle to be perfect on that 3rd one. Had I just slammed it convincingly like Bobby did on all 3 attempts, it wouldn't have mattered that the glare was bad, or I went off screen during the crush. It beat me this time. On Sunday it was better than me. Next time... I pitty the fool. :mosher

Congrats again Bobby!!!

As much as I would like to blame it all on bad video, it was me blowing my first two closes that made it crucial to get a perfect video on the 3rd attempt. I didn't do enough gripper closes to warm up, got two bad sets, and two clear misses. It put a lot of pressure for the close to be perfect and the camera angle to be perfect on that 3rd one. Had I just slammed it convincingly like Bobby did on all 3 attempts, it wouldn't have mattered that the glare was bad, or I went off screen during the crush. It beat me this time. On Sunday it was better than me. Next time... I pitty the fool. :mosher

Congrats again Bobby!!!

You're a stand-up guy, Mike! Thanks for the congrats and encouragement. You said it right: "Next time...I pitty the fool" HAHA!

Congrats guys both closed the mm2 but Mike's close was not good concerning the proper image to the judges. I understand that and i know Mike will comeback stronger than ever! :mosher