How Big Are Your Forearms? Do Grippers Really Get Them Bigger?

KBI

On 8/27/2021 at 8:06 PM, ChimpGrip said:

Shaw at one time had arms just under 24”

They measured 24" cold in his vid with jujimufu. He said that earlier when heavier they were 25"! crazy. 

• 4 weeks later...

What is @SeNoLD ‘s wrist size? Joe what is yours? All your forearms look impressive but am doubtful if I’ll ever achieve it because of my +6” ape index and just over 7” wrists. 
Left measures 13.4” with elbow bent and flexed, slightly bent wrist. Never did any forearm work, started very recently. 

Believe it or not but the average wrist size is 6.9” according to many studies. You fall into the 95th percentile. You could even squeeze some more size out of it, certainly your forearms look impressive and strong. Do you remember what your wrist size was like before starting any forearm work? 

9 hours ago, DaliborB said:

What is @SeNoLD? Joe what is yours? All your forearms look impressive but am doubtful if I’ll ever achieve it because of my +6” ape index and just over 7” wrists.
Left measures 13.4” with elbow bent and flexed, slightly bent wrist. Never did any forearm work, started very recently.

19,5 cm

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I dont believe grippers will add much size unless you are performing volume reps with 2.5 and 3. 

Forearm growth depends alot on Genetics and muscle bellie insertions. Mine are Currently 15.5" and slightly under 16" ( 40cm) When Pumped.

5'8 - 210lb bodyweight Some of you might already know who i am.... Here is a link -

Thanks

Tom

• Like 4

Around 38,5-39,5cm in that position at about 80kg for 185cm (probably more like 76/77 in this pic, was in climbing shape). This is mostly strenght work on the finger flexors for me (bouldering) so yeah I believe gripper, even low reps, will make them bigger for sure. Maybe not the size of the absolut behemoths in the previous answers (you should probably do wrist stuff also to max your potential) but good enough. 

Aucune description disponible.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Roch Climber said:

Around 38,5-39,5cm in that position at about 80kg for 185cm (probably more like 76/77 in this pic, was in climbing shape). This is mostly strenght work on the finger flexors for me (bouldering) so yeah I believe gripper, even low reps, will make them bigger for sure. Maybe not the size of the absolut behemoths in the previous answers (you should probably do wrist stuff also to max your potential) but good enough. 

Aucune description disponible.

Stay away from vampires.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Straight arm 15"

Goose neck 16.5"

Biceps 19.2"

• Like 1

Does anyone else have Flexed forearms in any style that are double your wrist size? 

Mine have hit that when goosenecked 7" wrist and 14" forearm. Granted my wrists are tiny but ill take it. 

20211110_065455.jpg

20211110_065149.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Does anyone else have Flexed forearms in any style that are double your wrist size? 

Mine have hit that when goosenecked 7" wrist and 14" forearm. Granted my wrists are tiny but ill take it. 

20211110_065455.jpg

20211110_065149.jpg

yes my wrist is 17cm and right forearm 34cm. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Yeah my wrist are 18 or 18,5 depending if I open my fingers or not (not sure how you are supposed to measure).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roch Climber said:

Yeah my wrist are 18 or 18,5 depending if I open my fingers or not (not sure how you are supposed to measure).

Wow that is insane. A good ammount more than double then and looking at your earlier you are ripped to shreds lean so that is very impressive. 

Edited by mcalpine1986
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Wow that is insane. A good ammount more than double then and looking at your earlier you are ripped to shreds lean so that is very impressive. 

My Right Wrist is slightly over 21.59cm And my left Wrist is 21.082cm 

I was blessed with thick bone structure. 💪👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Straight arm 15"

Goose neck 16.5"

Biceps 19.2"

My Forearms in a upward style Gooseneck are Currently just over 17 inches. Its my Wrists that capture most peoples attention at least 3 days a week. My right wrist is just over 21.59 cm. Left is 21.082 cm.

16 1/2" Relaxed Biceps and 18" Flexed.

Calves are 18" 

Neck Relaxed 19.5" Neck Pumped 20.5" 

Not bad for 5'8 😊💪👍👊

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RosboArms said:

My Forearms in a upward style Gooseneck are Currently just over 17 inches. Its my Wrists that capture most peoples attention at least 3 days a week. My right wrist is just over 21.59 cm. Left is 21.082 cm.

16 1/2" Relaxed Biceps and 18" Flexed.

Calves are 18" 

Neck Relaxed 19.5" Neck Pumped 20.5" 

Not bad for 5'8 😊💪👍👊

Not bad at all! I'm a bit over 6'1" and I have same arm size as you haha. 

My wrists are 21cm as well. 

Calves were 18.5" a year ago or so...

• Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 4:17 AM, Joe Sullivan said:

Wrist has not changed. I am almost 6’4 and weigh 250 here.For my size my wrist is small IMO.  For what I can do with my wrists you would think they would have to be thicker or have gotten thicker over time.. the haven’t .... my forearms are just about 16 inches straight arm with a slight bend in the wrist and Well  over 17 inches goosenecked.

I do not think I can squeeze any more size in my forearms without resorting to steroids which I will not do   of some kind or getting fat. This is my natural Genetic limit,  I believe  

Huge forearms! And at that height! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RosboArms said:

My Right Wrist is slightly over 21.59cm And my left Wrist is 21.082cm 

I was blessed with thick bone structure. 💪👍

Massive wrists and arms all around. 💪

When i first started training mine were only 16.5cm and still only 17.7cm now. Luckily ive got decent hand size despite tiny arm bone size.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Not bad at all! I'm a bit over 6'1" and I have same arm size as you haha. 

My wrists are 21cm as well. 

Calves were 18.5" a year ago or so...

you have those beast genetics like myself and Joe Sullivan. 

The biggest Wrists and Forearms iv ever witnessed were from an old boy who spent 20+ Years as a metal worker. His Wrists had to be close to 10" And yes i Do mean Close to 10" His Forearms relaxed were 16" Easy! whats funny is that he never stepped foot in a gym in his life! I have seen men with huge Forearms but he was just a freak of nature on a whole different level and yet he would call me " Popeye " 😂