NEW on the GripPage!  Nick's Tips

Bill Piche

I just posted a new Black Log as well.  Nick's Tips is excellent, I wish Nick's Tips was first on the page, we were posting at the same time and I was unware that Wannagrip was posing the first installation of Nick's Tips.

Tom suggested, and I agreed, to remove his latest log for a few days to give Nick's new column the focus.  I screwed up and should have told Tom it was coming. :)  Thanks Tom!!

Guest woody36

Tom, superb as usual,

Nick,excellent,look forward to the next instalment.

Non G.....r! week as been a big success,lots of varied

topics, lets hope we all keep it up!!!!!

Tom-Nick,thanks again.

Guest JD79

Great stuff Nick.  My pinch grip is one of my weaker lifts and I am sure this advice will help me improve.  Thanks for sharing your wisdom.  

Also, as always thanks to Mr. Black for his Log.  I missed it the first time and can't wait to see the new one.  Isn't the Internet great!

Since I'm in the thanking mood, thanks Wannagrip and Solan for making this site a reality.  What a dream come true for grip strength fanatics!

JD