Puttin Up...Rather than Shuttin Up

Bill Piche

This is a 3-finger close OFF-hand with the Beef Builder Master at the end of my grip work.

There are a few off the board who I have been keeping informed of my progress.

Sorry for the bad sound quality...or is that what total focus on grip work does to your voice? HAH!  Turn up your speakers high to hear the sound.

http://www.grippage.com/gallery/bbm3.rm

Wannagrip,

This is a subject I feel I need to bring up.  I didn't want to create a new topic, because it's just not worth it - so I decided to do a post-up on this thread.  There is a moron (I will not name names) who is calling me and my grip strength a "fraud".  I don't know WHO this jerk is, but I can assure you that I can back up EVERYTHING I say I can do.

I can send you a video of ME closing and HOLDING a BB Master.  I had a recent hand injury on the job, and I will have to heal from that fully - but it has taken away my ability to FULLY close the #3 for now.  Just tell me what you want to send to you, and I can do it.

BTW, if you erase this post on this thread - I'll understand.  Like I said, I'm NOT a fraud - AND I can prove it.  I have LOTS of grip toys, and train on a regular basis.  

Sybersnott

My post was not directed at you John by the way.  :) This same guy you mentioned can now PUT UP or SHUT up himself.  I doubt he will.

Send me the video. Email me for my address and I will clip it for publishing here.

Guest Dr Tom

Cool video, Wannagrip.  Nice job on the close.  Watching it kinda makes me feel like that Twilight Zone episode  where the old lady's house gets invaded by these little aliens, 6 inches tall.  Turns out they're US astronauts who have landed on a planet of giants!

Here I go dating myself again!  :biggrin:  I'm old enough to remember "Mr. Ed"!  

I like the video, and the Darth Vader voice. :)  If there's a Star War's 4 you've got my vote. ;)  

Awesome job with the 3 fingers, that pinky is a bit aggravating isn't it.

Yeah, I just make sure it is off with the other hand.  Stupid computer hardware/software is messed up for some reason with the sound.  Almost sounds like one of those voice changer thingy's.

Guest JD79

Just wondering Wannagrip, can we send you VCR tape and you can put that into the computer?  If I ever do anything worth mentioning I may send you a copy.  I'm a sucker for TV time.

JD

Yupper.  Although I think I need to do a software reinstall to see wazzup with this sound issue I seem to have picked up.

Guest JD79

My voice sounds like that on video too.  Besides it makes you sound tough, and the video proves it!  Congratulations on the close.  I have a feeling the old #3 doesn't stand a chance!

JD

Good work! If you were to give an estimate, when do you think you will certify as a CoC?

Don't worry about the sound. As the comments show, we come on the lighter side of grip (as opposed to the dark side), something I think is just good for the banter among serious people like ourselves.

Hopefully soon.  How's that for an ambigous prediction.  :biggrin: