The KTA Program

Bill Piche

For the Brits the cost is £19.12 and I have just paid up (does this mean Joe will stop going on about donations to Cyberpump?).

Will a Mac version be available eventually? And I'm wondering if it's worth while if I have a very poor dial up connection?

Jon@han

Will a Mac version be available eventually? And I'm wondering if it's worth while if I have a very poor dial up connection?

Jon@han

No MAC version in the plans.

There are free programs though to read PC files and execute PC programs.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Here's feedback from first person to get the program today. :)

"Alright I just finished reading KTA and it was fantastic. It is what I have been looking for since I got my first gripper. As something of a newbie to grip it was easy for me to understand. Plus it is nice to have the philosophy explained rather than just sticking up a few workouts and saying "do this".

Guest hunter

Got the KTA this morning, it is excellent :rock

Just the part about setting the grippers is reason enough

to buy. It is very well written & everything is explained in

detail. Thanks Wanna :rock

I'm certainly interested, but I've had it with PayPal.

HAD.

IT.

I'm mailing a check today for the program and my Cyberpump donation. PayPal's transaction-botching stooge brigade can kiss my fourth point of contact.

The KTA E-book can only be viewed on one computer to protect the content and cannot be printed, copied, and must be read while sitting at your computer

Does this mean if I reformat my hard drive or get a new pc then I will lose my copy?

I cannot back it up on disk.

I did. It can still only be read on my machine and I have XP so should be ok re back up/restore problems.

The KTA E-book can only be viewed on one computer to protect the content and cannot be printed, copied, and must be read while sitting at your computer

Does this mean if I reformat my hard drive or get a new pc then I will lose my copy?

I cannot back it up on disk.

If you can't do a back up of 7.1 meg of one item, I think you have a bigger issue to deal with. :D

Mobster,

I have nothing to do with KTA.

You don't object when I promote the MB,

or when I promote your magazine. Oh-

you wouldn't know about the latter...

hi bill I really would like to order I even donated to the fund. but trying to figure out how to order is driving me nuts. also when its on my disk can i boot it up anytime i want. thanks willard ps you had a nice dl back in the old adfpa

hi bill I really would like to order I even donated to the fund. but trying to figure out how to order is driving me nuts. also when its on my disk can i boot it up anytime i want. thanks willard ps you had a nice dl back in the old adfpa

Check your PM box.

• 2 weeks later...

I added more feedback to the page in the link in the first post. Thanks to all those who have provided feedback so far. :)

This thread is for KTA announcements only. Any inquiries should be done via email to editor@cyberpump.com. Thanks.

I just want to tell you that your KTA Program is great. I haven't started yet but only the information about how to set the grippers helped me yesterday to close my #3 the first time. Today I tried it again and closed it two times.

Thanks for this great E-Book

Martin Kotte

The newest feedback. Yet another shameless plug. :)