20 Lb Sledge Lever

jpmmkrahling

I did this after the Steel Slayer Showdown. Funny thing is i don't train with sledges. There is a little 10 lb sledge at my gym with a plastic handle i was going to try to use for tire work at my gym, but i only did that once about 4 months ago. I guess i should read that Diesel E-book i have and start messing around with this stuff. I just bought my own 20 lb'r today and ordered a 16 lb. So lets see if some practice will help.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpmmkrahling

• Bob Lipinski

• The Natural

• rico300zx

Sick man! I hate to know what you will be able to do with a little bit of training with it. :whacked

It was great meeting you too! I am glad you could come down. Hope we are able to hang out again! :rock

Mike's on a power trip right now, we'll see if he still has any wind in his sails when I post my next hammer video. :D

-Rex

Mike's on a power trip right now, we'll see if he still has any wind in his sails when I post my next hammer video. :D

-Rex

hater

Thanks guys.

Yes Rex, i'm on a power trip. I found a new hobby. :D Thanks for the training advise. Let's see what happens. Can't wait to see your next video, just more motivation :D

Chris, we will definately hang out again at some bending / grip contest. You will really progress fast. Just keep it up, you have a great start so far.

Awesome wrist strength there Mike !! It was a pleasure meeting you bro. :rock

That right there has utterly destroyed all of my initiative to ever train a hammer again. :cry

And I thought I was doing so good...

Mike, it would be a crime against all that is honorable in Gripdom not to exploit this gift you have. Seriously.

That right there has utterly destroyed all of my initiative to ever train a hammer again. :cry

And I thought I was doing so good...

Mike, it would be a crime against all that is honorable in Gripdom not to exploit this gift you have. Seriously.

Come on Eric, it was beginners luck. Lets see how i do with a little training before we call it a gift. It figures there is no list for sledge lever :D But i'll keep at it, you guys got me hooked now.

Wow - that looked pretty casual! You need a bigger hammer

Awesome wrist strength there Mike !! It was a pleasure meeting you bro. :rock

Great meeting you too Casey, and thanks for the rides to and from the hotel

Awesome, Mike! Lots of control in that. :rock

Thanks Sherrie, and thanks again for that barbaque. It was the best i have ever had, you need to open a restaurant up here :rock

Wow - that looked pretty casual! You need a bigger hammer

Thanks Chris, thats why i was about the handle length of the hammer for your contest in December. Sad thing is it is the only event a could do better then last place, guess i should start training other grip stuff too

Edited by Mike K

Awesome, Mike! Lots of control in that. :rock

Thanks Sherrie, and thanks again for that barbaque. It was the best i have ever had, you need to open a restaurant up here :rock

It was great meeting you, Mike. Hope to see you again at another comp soon (you'll probably be doing a 24# sledge by then!). :D

[You're welcome! Elbow rubs and ribs, who knew? ;) ]

Awesome stuff Mike. That and the pain tolerance needed for your braced bending styles left me shaking my head in disbelief.

That was beautiful!

Rico